• Published 20th Jul 2019
  • 2,992 Views, 48 Comments

Scratched - Togashi



Kicked out of her house, a young Vinyl Scratch finds herself alone on the streets of Manehattan. During a chance encounter, she meets a new creature, a 'human'. She finds a new home and a way forward with him, but what will be the cost?

Comments ( 7 )

I'm getting a 50 shades of gray from this story. Really dont know why. But good story though, hopefully more will come.

9768606
Definitely, but that's just based on what I've heard about 50 Shades. I've never read or seen it.
Regardless, I'm intrigued by this story. There is definitely some underlying story here that hasn't come to the forefront yet..

9768606
9770405
I haven't read or watched the book or movie, but I would generally agree. My original thought was to push that plot device further to more extremes. We just havent gotten there in the story line yet.

9771095
Same here, its mostly for women's entertainment *shrugs* but we all know how it goes. Girl meets guy. The only way to get a place to live free or some other nonsense is to get something stick up your arse and dress you up like a leprechaun. The usual common story. But your story kind of has that vibe. Nothing wrong with it anyway or form. Please send more chapters, I'm reading really questionable stories.

Una
Una #5 · Nov 4th, 2019 · · ·

Update?

Is this history dead??:pinkiesad2:

Tracked this story months back and I barely started reading it. It was a good read and hopefully it gets updated in the future. So until then, I wish you good luck.

Login or register to comment