• Published 8th Apr 2017
  • 2,301 Views, 318 Comments

Life, Love, and Death in the House of Path - Goldfur



The House of Path has many unusual members. These are episodes in the lives of several of them. Can a changeling queen learn to love? Can an immortal alicorn deal with death? Can an ordinary pony learn to deal with life?

Comments ( 15 )

And so you tie in your latest story back to this one eh Goldy? It gave me a few laughs when I finished this chapter.

The feelings!! :fluttercry:
Dear Harmony this chapter brings some tears in my eyes and a soft smile on my face.

Cher's version of "If you could turn back time" makes great background music ... :fluttercry:

Well Done!!!!!

10753643

That's the thing I like about Goldfur's stories. They're all tied back to each other in some form or another.

10753865
Or maybe Jim Croce's 'Time In A Bottle'?

i am so happy to see this story back in the light. And i now know the reason it was sitting idle so long, you needed the right moment to tie it all in to the master story line.
this is going to be amazing.

i am feeling the need to re read Cosmic lotus to be sure i have all of the details right.

10754944
Hmmm, considering that it's Destined, a bit more apropos ... :twilightblush:

11277577
Since the equation is, x-2, and there is an exponent, 'exponentially' does work as a quick description, though the inverse (or negative exponent) bit means the exponential part is between 0 and 1 rather than somewhere further along the x-axis (also means it will never yield 0 as a result either) ... still a nice read ...

Any idea if this will get another update? As far as I know most other stories following House Path have ended

11624149
Sorry, but I haven't had a good idea to pursue for a while in the House Path Universe. I left this series open in case one does, but I might end up closing it if that situation doesn't change.

11624397
A pity, but yeah, and you can always reopen it later, if another story gives you insperation. Tho I am not a writer, or any sort of artiste, I do understand that the muse is fickle, my own kid being into the arts as a hobby has taught me that. So good luck, and I hope we eventually hear more about House Path!

11645149
Okay:twilightsmile:
heh for a second I wondered if it might be a Long Path II or something:twilightblush:

Login or register to comment