• Published 29th Mar 2017
  • 10,955 Views, 72 Comments

Equestria's Fastest Succubus - 555randomness



Daring Do leaves an ancient artifact in the safekeeping of Rainbow Dash for a week. She has no idea that it contains the power to turn its user into a Succubus, or that her number one fan would foolishly unlock this power.

Comments ( 13 )

This story has femdom in it, right?

One alternate ending and it's still incomplete? You spoil us.

I'm hoping that Celestia's breasts get 10x the size of Rarity!

Yeah, I think I prefer this ending.

Something about Dash being a succubus queen just feels RIGHT.

Comment posted by saroeweft laevv deleted May 6th, 2018

8587722
If you don't like it, that's what the alternate ending is for. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.

Fantastic fic! Loved every chaper.

Oh so I'm in this part of fimfiction OK

* casually walks away *

Edit: great story btw I uh kinda laughed all through it

8902095
Right. Grabbing my copy of the Yellow Pages now.

This doesnt have nothing to do with human harem. Stop miss leading!

Equestria's fastest S U C C

8589588
I know it's three years late but some interesting alt endings in that taking of the necklace didn't reverse her transformation physically as it was too late to reverse that part of her but it did mentally but did reverse the transformations of the others in both ways, so she remains a succubus but is still Rainbow Dash in mind except for a few urges and another would be that she becomes a queen but the "crown" had degraded so much it's unable to completely change her allowing for some reversal on her part but not all of it but does reverse the others completely.

Login or register to comment