• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 1,094 Views, 97 Comments

The Squad of Enhanced Xenic Youths - chillbook1



Aria Blaze, former supervillain, current member of S.E.X.Y. (she didn't pick the name), tries to find her place as a hero, and maybe get some revenge while she's at it.

Comments ( 10 )

Holy smoof! 7 months later and my joke idea breathes new life! Glad to see Extra Vorgin the the villain roster. Also damn, i either didn't know, or forgot over time, that Flutters could push sexy images into peoples heads! That's one hot power! Speaking of hot, that Ass Master booty :raritywink:

Now we wait and wonder who "she" is. Great chapter, way to end on a mysterious note!

8684662
Oof. Can't believe it's been 7 months already... Glad to know this impromptu hiatus hasn't scared off everyone interested in this story. I promise, I'll be better about updates moving forward. The story is almost over, after all. Can't leave you on a cliffhanger like this and then leave for another 7 months.

Thanks for sticking around, even when it looked like this story was dead. I appreciate it, good brother.

8684723
Yeah, hard to believe it's been that long as well. But no matter, time flies and whatnot, life happens.

Glad to see the update though, and looking forward to the...climax :trollestia:

I know this is a bit of a joke series, but is there any chance that we'd ever revisit it after all is said and done? I kind of like the flavor of these personalities. Also hoping the Fapper fixes his dicksease.

8684730
Well, I have a plan for a sequel and perhaps a spin-off of sorts, but we'll have to see how this first one goes. I'm finishing up school at the moment (assuming I didn't horrifically fail my last class, which is honestly a possibility), so I should have a lot more time and energy to write. And that means more time and energy to add onto this joke that I already let get out of hand.

Also, heh. Climax.

8684751
Coolio, looking forward to if that comes to fruition. Also good luck with classes and stuff!

And let me know if you ever need any help with new villains, I can try to pull some out of my ass for ya. :raritywink:

Yay an update! :pinkiehappy:

“Are you proud of that one?”

:rainbowlaugh:

If you're running low on ideas for powers, let me know.

8686219
Ah, I see. I hadn't gotten to that bit yet :twilightsheepish: Shame! They would make things easier!

I wonder, early on a big part of Aria's character was her just not getting all the hero/villain etiquette. In a story like this, ignoring those conventions would make her quite overpowered! And she's usually a bit of a rebel... That could shake out quite interestingly.

Why was this cancelled?

9266646
It's not. I just have other projects/a fuck ton of personal problems to deal with first

Login or register to comment