• Published 14th Mar 2017
  • 535 Views, 138 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG: Duelist Rangers Final Season - Bahamut0



With Tirek destroyed and Sombra and Chrysalis living normal lives, Burst and the rangers believe their work to be done. However, a face from Burst's past returns.

  • ...
4
 138
 535

Epilogue

The rangers teleported, and de-morphed as they returned to CHS. "I think Pinkie's got quite the party planned for us after today.", Burst said with a smile.

Abyss's House...

Narico had just seen the rangers win. "Looks like I've got a promise to keep.", Abyss said with a flirty smile. Narico turned to see Abyss dressed in jeans and a shirt. "Well? Are you going to keep me waiting?"

"Never my lady." Narico took Abyss by the hand, and led her on their date.

Later that night...

Burst and the rangers were at Sugar Cube Corner celebrating their final victory. Inferno then noticed the whole city was celebrating on the TV. "Huh. I guess the whole city's partying."

"I think it's about to get better.", Gold said. "Look outside." The rangers headed outside, and saw that a series of fireworks were going off! They spelled out a single message: THANK YOU DUELIST RANGERS!

Burst smiled before turning his attention to Celestia and Moon, and shared a kiss. "Now THIS is a happy ending." The rangers continued to watch the fireworks as the party went on.

Comments ( 7 )

8042708
Epilogue is up!

8042687
I always make sure that every chapter is written with great care. Plus, since this combines two of my childhood favorites, I take EXTRA caution to make sure the chapter works.

8043362 another happy ending! This was a great final season to the duelist rangers :pinkiesmile: I'm looking forward to the next story or side story before the next big story comes

Rangers together, duelist forever!

8043367
Just submitted the side story! It should post soon!

8043773 awwwww! This was a great ending!

Login or register to comment