• Published 14th Mar 2017
  • 535 Views, 138 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG: Duelist Rangers Final Season - Bahamut0



With Tirek destroyed and Sombra and Chrysalis living normal lives, Burst and the rangers believe their work to be done. However, a face from Burst's past returns.

  • ...
4
 138
 535

Episode 16: Absolute Awakening

Narico had just returned to Abyss's house, and saw her staggering! "Abyss! What..what happened?!"

"Blitz stole my power. He's using it to further his own strength.", Abyss answered weakly. "But he can't handle it! Combined with how unstable Blitz is, the whole city is at his mercy." Abyss then hung her head in shame. "It's all my fault..."

"And I thought things were bad with Burst out of commission. But first, we need to get you rested." Narico helped Abyss up, and was surprised when she kissed him on the cheek. "Uhhhhhh......"

"You're sweet Narico.", Abyss said with a small smile. "If Blitz doesn't wipe us out, I SO owe you a date."

Burst's house....

Burst and Moon had just seen the fight with the rangers against Blitz. Needless to say, they were shocked at the outcome. "Dang it! How're we supposed to beat a foe who get stronger the more we hurt him?!", Burst fumed.

"Burst. Calm down. We'll find a way. We always do.", Moon said with a reassuring smile. "We just need to think things through."

"Maybe I can be of some help.", Aether said. "I saw the fight Burst. Also, I know your secret."

"Dad?! How'd you know I was a ranger?", Burst asked.

"Because your powers surged only when you defeated Tirek. That's when your necklace alerted me that your power had been awakened. But you have yet to fully unlock it. Fortunately, I can fix that." Aether's hand glowed with a sparking blue light, and a stream of energy shot into Burst! "There. That should do it. Your power should also be greater than mine."

Burst then looked to his morpher and saw it had turned platinum. "Dad. I've got no doubts about that. From the feel of it, it's stronger than the Absolute mode."

"Then it looks like we've got a chance after all.", Moon said with a smile.

Far away...

Blitz smirked. "This new power. I can feel it everywhere! Nothing can stand in my wa-" Blitz then hunched over! "What's....happening?!" Blitz's morpher then shattered as the dark power washed over his! He sporuted tattered dragon wings and the armor that was once his ranger form fused with his skin! The whites of his eyes turned black and his pupils narrowed into slits! "Yes. YES! With this form, my absolute victory is assured! And those that once stood in my way will know oblivion. And I know JUST the way to test my new power..."