• Published 14th Mar 2017
  • 535 Views, 138 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG: Duelist Rangers Final Season - Bahamut0



With Tirek destroyed and Sombra and Chrysalis living normal lives, Burst and the rangers believe their work to be done. However, a face from Burst's past returns.

  • ...
4
 138
 535

Episode 15: Fallen

Blitz stumbled as he approached his mother's room. Inside, Abyss was watching the fight that had just ended. She was starteld to see Blitz staring at her. "Blitz...come. Let's get you fixed up." Abyss reached out to Blitz, and he swatted away her hand! "Blitz...please. You need to heal!"

"No. You're wrong! I need more power!", Blitz snarled! "Give me more of your dark power! Give me the strength to destroy all in my path!"

"Blitz. Stop. You can't handle that much power. It could destroy you! You're my son. My flesh and blood. Don't you understand? I don't want to lose you.", Abyss said sadly.

"I understand. If you won't give me what I want...I'LL TAKE IT!" Blitz reached inside of Abyss and began to siphon her power! "How can you lose me when you never had me to begin with?! All you are is a stepping stone for me to pursue my desires! YOU taught me that!" Abyss gasped for air, and Blitz sneered. "Thank you." Blitz took his hand out of Abyss's core and opened a portal.

Abyss slowly got to her feet and cradled her chest. "...A monster." Abyss then began to cry. "I made my son into a monster."