• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 6,160 Views, 199 Comments

Ultra Galaxy Equestria Girls - KnightGomora1994



I came up with the story when I first watched Ultra Galaxy and Equestria Girls, and I wanted to see how both stories would work. I really hope that this story attracts any and all viewers when they get a chance to read it, I'm hoping you all enjoy it

  • ...
9
 199
 6,160

Evil Rises Part 2

---------------------------------------------
Planet Ultra, The Land of Light
---------------------------------------------

In the Land of Light, the Ultramen of that world began to feel the dark presence that began to appear in the world Rei is in. One among them, was Ultraman Mebius. Rei's closest friend in the wonderous world of the Ultramen... He new Rei needed to be warned about what was going to happen. So he planned to set out for the Canterlot High world, till suddenly... "Mebius..." called a familiar voice as Mebius stopped in his tracks and turned only to see his older brother Ultra Seven. "Where do you think you're going...?"

Mebius turned to face his brother with much honesty in his heart. "I'm going to the other dimension... Rei will need my help." he said to him.

But Seven shook his head in response. "You can't Mebius... you do not possess the ability to travel from one dimension to the other." he said to him.

"But big brother... Reiblood is in that universe, and he's going to attack Rei without warning!" Mebius exclaimed.

"You know the law Mebius..." said another voice. Mebius and Seven turned to see the first Ultraman, and Zoffy appear before them. "We are not to interfere with the coming battle... that is Lady Harmony's law..." Zoffy said to him.

"Besides, even if you were to travel there, you would need a host... a new host... and you already to the form of a human you failed to save." Ultraman said to him.

Looking down knowing he's right, Mebius couldn't let go of the past. "But we have to do something..." he muttered. Suddenly a light began to shine behind them as he turned around to see who it was, and to their surprise... it was Lady Harmony. "Lady Harmony...?"

Walking to the young Ultra Soldier, Harmony placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I understand your distress Mebius... and not a moment goes by that I wish to offer aid to him. But none of the Ultra Soldiers here are to aid them..." she said to him.

"Can't you make an exception? Please Lady Harmony, I can't just stand by while my friend is in danger." Mebius pleaded to her.

"Mebius..." Zoffy went to stop him, but Harmony held out a hand to stop him. Zoffy was surprised, but he knew what she was thinking.

Looking to the young Ultra Soldier... Harmony smiled softly. "I suppose I can make only one exception... but only one of you may go." Harmony said to them. "One who has already experienced dimensional travel..." she said as she turned to Seven. "Where is Zero...?" she asked him.

Seven looked to a building and saw his son standing on the top of it. "Zero...!" he called out to him earning his attention. "Come down here..."

"Coming father..." Zero responded and leaped down to them. His attention was soon turned to Harmony, who's beauty literally surprised him. "F-Father... who is she...?" he stuttered a bit while asking the question.

Chuckling from seeing his reaction, Seven touched his shoulder. "Zero, this is Lady Harmony... she helped us in building the Plasma Spark tower." he introduced him to her and looked to Harmony. "Lady Harmony... this is my son, Zero..."

Giggling at how flustered Zero was, Harmony knew that it was a new experience for Zero to meet her. "Sorry if I surprised you Zero..." she said to him.

Turning away trying to hide it, Zero rubbed his head a bit. "I-It's okay Lady Harmony..." he said to her and turned to her with a calm expression. "What is it that you require of me...?" he asked her. From there, Harmony began her explanation of what his mission is.


------------------------------------
Canterlot High Universe
------------------------------------

"GOOD MORNING CANTERLOT CITY! This is Vinyl Scratch coming to you from CHS, its a bright sunny day in Canterlot City. A good time to head down to the beach and hit some waves! Have fun out there everybody!" she cried out on the radio.

Hearing it from the radio, Rei was surprised how cheerful she was. "I take it this is some kind of special occassion...?" he asked his friends.

"You kidding?! It's the one day that everyone gets to spend time at the beach! Hear the ocean waves, bury yourself in warm sand, get a tan and play volleyball! I mean it doesn't get any better than that Rei! Don't tell me you haven't gone to the beach before...?" Pinkie asked him.

"Well.... sadly I haven't..." he admitted to her.

Just from hearing that... Pinkie let out a large gasp that caused everyone to turn to her and Rei. "Wow Rei, you seriously haven't been to the beach before...?" Sunset asked her.

"Well I was gonna go to the beach once... but Boss needed me for a cargo delivery. That's when we were pulled into another dimension and met a being called Darklops Zero..." Rei told her.

Raising her brow from the name, Sunset was curious about it. "Darklops... Zero...?" she asked.

"Yes..." Rei responded and pulled out a device that showed a hologram version of what Darklops Zero looked like. "A cybernetic version of the original Ultra Soldier, Ultraman Zero..." he explained as the hologram changed to the real Ultraman Zero. "Who is the son of Ultra Seven."

Twilight looked at the image of Ultraman Zero, and was amazed of how he appeared. "Stunning... he appears human, but is clearly alien in origin." she examined the Ultra Soldier.

"That's because Ultramen were originally human... Mirai told me the Land of Light's history. How their sun died out, how they created the Plasma Spark Tower. How the Ultramen came into existance... and how Belial was created..." Rei explained and looked down.

Applejack noticed it and grew curious. "Belial...?" she asked.

"Yes... Belial... he was an Ultraman... but his ambitions and lust for power..." he paused for a moment and showed a hologram of what he looked like. A dark Ultraman that was corrupted by the same being, who made him who he was. "Turned himself into this..."

Seeing it, Flash was surprised from what he was looking at. "This guy... used to be an Ultraman..?" he asked.

Nodding in response, Rei looked to him with much resentment towards Belial. "He lost his Ultra Soldier Spirit when Reiblood corrupted him. The same devil that made me who I am..." he muttered.

"Hey now..." Applejack reached adn touched his shoulder. "That's in the past... Reiblood's gone, you freed yourself from your fate. That's all that matters right now..." she said to him as a smile formed across her face.

"AJ's right Rei... besides, you have us now. Friends stick together, no matter what." Rainbow Dash said to him.

Eleking chirped as she was sitting in Fluttershy's lap. "Yes Eleking, you too..." she said to the miniature Eleking letting out a giggle.

Looking at his friends, Rei knew this feeling all too well. It was similar to how he felt around his old team. He smiled a bit, and nodded to them. "Thanks guys... so... who's up for a day at the beach?" he asked them. The girls cheered out hearing it, this was gonna be Rei's official first time at the beach.


---------------------------------------------
Planet Ultra, The Land of Light
---------------------------------------------

After hearing the assignment of his mission, Zero was dumbfounded. "Wait, wait, wait.... wait! You're kidding me right...?" he asked Harmony.

"I know it may seem strange for you to go to a world you're not familiar with... but believe me, it is of the most importance... their world has already faced kaiju from this universe, but they're about to face something far worse. Rei will need your strength in this fight Zero..." Harmony said to him

Rubbing his head from what he was hearing, Zero looked to his father. "Dad, you sure about this...?" he asked him.

"I'm afraid so Zero... you're the only one who can travel between dimensions with the Ultimate Aegis. When you're there, you will need a suitable host." Seven explained to him.

Sighing from hearing it, Zero knew this was gonna be tough. "From Ran, to Taiga, and now to someone else. Perfect!" he complained and looked to Harmony. "Alright, I'll go... but if I end up having a bad day, you'll be the first to know about it." he said to her.

Giggling from it, Harmony knew he was gonna have a field day in that world. "I look forward to it..." she responded to him.

"Good luck Zero..." Seven said to him as Zero nodded to him. Seven watched as his son summoned the Ultimate Aegis and flew towards the sky opening a rift in dimensional travel. Seeing his son disappear into the rift, Seven looked to Harmony feeling concerned. "You sure about this...?" he asked her.

"Oh I'm sure... trust me, he's gonna enjoy this..." Harmony said to him and looked out. "Besides... I'm sure he'll grow to like that world."


-------------------------------
Canterlot City, Beach
-------------------------------

At the beach, Rei and the others arrived in their swim gear preparing for a good time at the beach. Pinkie Pie meanwhile, was a little too excited. "ALRIGHT! Lets get this party started!" she pulled out a party cannon and launched her beach props onto the sand.

The girls giggled seeing it happen as they all set up for their time at the beach. "Boy, today's gonna be a good day..." said Sunset as she set her towel down on the sand.

"Very much darling... although, I'm starting to wonder if there really is something going on between you and Rei..." Rarity pointed out to her.

Blushing from hearing it, Sunset tried her hardest to hide it. "I don't know what you're talking about..." she denied it but looked to see Rei in his swim shorts and noticed his masculine body causing her face to turn even redder.

"Uh-huh... there it is..." Rarity pointed out.

"Rarity!" Sunset cried out.

"Sunset, come on... ever since you and Flash broke up, you two finally settled down. I may not be one for romance, but come on! I can tell you really like the guy..." Rainbow Dash said to her and looked to Rei. "Ever since he came to our world, you two have become completely inseparable."

Sunset looked down and turned to them. "I just don't know if it would work out..." she said to them and turned away.

Rarity looked to the others and looked to her. She walked over to Sunset, and placed her hand over her shoulder. "Darling... don't let your feelings get bottled up. It's just natural to feel the way you are feeling about Rei."

(This song is parody to Appreciate the Lady from Fox and the Hound.)

Rarity:
When you have a natural attraction...
You'll get a mutual reaction.

Sunset looked down but looked towards Rei who set up his resting spot on the beach. It soon came to his attention that she was looking at him, and turned her way. Sunset immediately turned away trying to hide her blushing face. Rei formed a small smile on his face as he set up his spot.

Rarity:
You're gonna get a whole lot of satisfaction
Here's all you gotta do

Rarity grabbed Sunset and turned her towards Rei, and when she looked at him. His smile was enough to make her smile in return.

Rarity:
When you feel that natural affection
Lead you in a positive direction

Rei looked at Sunset and noticed a flower bed near by. He pulled out his Battlenizer and summoned a small version of Litra who went and snatched a violet flower for him and delivered it to her. Sunset caught the flower and looked at it and smelled it. She smiled and looked to him.

Rarity:
You gotta stop hiding it
Start opening up
With little natural you

Rarity gently nudged Sunset towards Rei, to get her to work up the courage. Still a bit nervous, Sunset walked towards Rei with the flower in her hand and smiles at her. Rei smiled as Litra returned to his Battlenizer. He took the flower he gave her and gently put it in her hair.

Rarity:
Yes, he's gonna appreciate the lady you are
And, now, that is a natural fact
'Cause when you be yourself

Sunset smiled as she reached and held Rei's hand and stood close to him. She looked to his brown eyes and rested her head against his shoulder.

Rarity:
With the perfect man
You're gonna be appreciated right back

Rei smiled at Sunset and grasped her hand in return, as a sign of accepting her affection. Their friends were watching from a distance as they took the chance to relax on the beach. Rarity sighed dreamily from seeing the two together. "I just love romance..." she said to herself.

"I guess there's a reason why you're also known as a Hopeless Romantic..." Rainbow Dash pointed it to her. Only to earn a scowl from Rarity, who did not like being called that.


---------------------
Canterlot City
---------------------

Within the city, a portal opened above the tallest building. And from the portal, Ultraman Zero flew out and landed on it. He looked around seeing Canterlot City for the first time since he left the Land of Light. "So this is the place... finding a suitable host here won't be easy..." he said to himself. He looked around the city seeing several humans, mostly teenagers roaming about. "Sheesh, I doubt I'll find anyone worth bonding with..."

Suddenly a speeding car caught his attention and he looked to see that a car was speeding out of control. He saw that it was heading straight for the CMC who were crossing the road. He was about to spring into action, but suddenly... "Look out!" Flash called out as he grabbed them and pulled them to safety as the car drove passed them and crashed into a lamp post. He looked to the CMC and kneeled down. "You girls okay...?" he asked them.

"We are now..." Scootaloo said to him. Seeing his bravery, Zero began to see that there was more to this world than he believed. After seeing Flash's brave actions in saving the CMC. He found the right person to bond with. He watched as Flash left the CMC and headed to the beach to meet up with Twilight and the others. He took flight and followed after him.


At the beach, Flash showed up just in time. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late... just got done saving Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo from a speeding car..." he told them what happened.

"WHAT?!!" Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity panicked from hearing it.

"But don't worry, they're safe... I managed to pull them to safety before the car hit them." Flash assured them of what happened.

The trio sighed in relief that the girls were safe. "That sure is a relief..." Applejack said to him and gave him a pat on the back. "Thanks for that partner..."

"No problem..." Flash said to her and soon noticed Rei and Sunset sitting beside one another. This literally surprised him, true he and Sunset broke up, but he still cared about her as a friend. "Did I miss something...?" he asked them.

"Oh don't worry Flash, we were merely trying to get her out of her shell." Rainbow Dash said to him.

"We know you two used to be an item, but you got to let go of the past... you two have changed so much." Fluttershy said to him as Little Eleking leaped onto his shoulder giving him a gentle nudge. "See...? Even Eleking wants you to be happy for her..."

Flash looked towards Rei and Sunset as they enjoyed the view of the ocean. How could he choose to come between them when he knew he had Twilight. He smiled for them knowing it was better this way. Twilight smiled as she noticed it on his face and held his hand. "Don't worry... if he breaks her heart... I'll break his legs." she said to him.

Chuckling from what she said, Flash knew she was only joking. "Come on, we have a day all to ourselves. So lets enjoy it." he said to her as he walked beside her. Though unaware to their knowledge, they were being watched by unfriendly eyes. Gilda and Lightning Dust stood on the hill watching them. But their sights were set on another target... Rainbow Dash. They pulled out their Dark Battlenizers and held them out simultaneously.

"Birdon!"

"Arigera!"

"Attack!"

They called out as Birdon and Arigera appeared in the sky charging toward them letting out terrifying shrieks, scaring the people away from the beach. Rei and the others saw it happen, which immediately caused Pinkie to become furious with the situation. "OH COME ON! CAN'T WE GO ONE DAY WITHOUT A KAIJU ATTACK?!!" she cried out.

"Sorry fluff's! But your day at the beach has been canceled!" Gilda said from on top of the hill earning their attention.

Seeing her and Lightning Dust, Rainbow Dash glared at them knowing they're the cause. "Gilda, Lightning Dust! What are you two doing here?!"

"I think you know the answer to that Dash..." Lightning Dust held up her Dark Battlenizer along with Gilda.

Shocked from seeing them, Rei stepped up gripping his Battlenizer in his hand. "I know those designs... where did you get those?!" he demanded to know.

"They were a gift... our boss sends his warmest regards..." Gilda said to him. "Birdon! Crush them!" she ordered her kaiju to attack. Birdon gladly obeyed her and marched towards the Rainbooms.

Rei was about to summon Gomora, but Rainbow Dash quickly pulled out her Battlenizer. "Come on out Lidorias!" she called out as Lidorias flew out of her Battlenizer. She shrieked and tackled Birdon away from Rei pinning the bigger bird to the ground. "Rei, I'll take care of Gilda, you get Lightning Dust!"

"Right!" He looked to where she was and held out his Battlenizer. "Gomora!" he called out as Gomora appeared behind him. He roared out and growled at Arigera. "Your boss... who is he...?!" he asked her.

Chuckling at his question, Lightning Dust merely gripped her Dark Battlenizer. "The only way you can find out is if you beat me." she said to him.

"So be it...!" Rei muttered as Gomora roared out and charged at Arigera who charged at him. The two kaiju collided with each other sending a large shockwave throughout the beach. The two giants clashed with one another, claws to armored wings.

Back on the beach, Twilight and the others rushed to get to safety due to the fact they left their Battlenizers at home. "This is bad, we should have brought our Battlenizers...!" Fluttershy panicked.

"We hear ya sugarcube, but right now we need to focus on surviving." Applejack said to her as she ran beside them. Suddenly they heard a yelp and turned seeing that Rarity had fallen down to the ground. "Rarity!"

Seeing it happen, Flash rushed back to help her. Birdon meanwhile broke free from Lidorias and noticed them. Flames filled her mouth and she shot the flames at them. Seeing it with his eyes wide as saucers, Flash quickly pushed Rarity to safety. "RUN!!!" he cried out as the flames hit him from behind.

Twilight was shocked when she saw what happened to him. "FLASH!" she cried out seeing no sign of him. Suddenly, a light flew down to where Flash was hit. It pulled him out of the flames and engulfed his body with a powerful aura. Meanwhile Gomora saw what happened and glared at Birdon and shot his Super Shockwave at her, but she managed to dodge his attack and take to the sky. Lidorias meanwhile followed in pursuit, while Gomora continued his fight with Arigera. Twilight rushed to where Flash was and looked for him. "Flash! Flash, where are you?!" she called out for him.

"I don't see him anywhere!"

"People don't just disappear! Flash! Come out!"

"FLASH!"


Meanwhile, flash's body was floating in mid air, unaware of his surroundings. "Where am I...?" he asked. Suddenly, a golden light appeared before him as it formed into Ultraman Zero. He was surprised when he saw him. "You... you're Ultraman Zero..." he said to him.

Zero nodded to him. "Yes I am... I have been watching you when I came to your world. But I can't stay in my current form for long... I need your help if we are to fight against this evil together." he said to him.

"But why me..? I'm not like the others..." Flash said to him.

"That's not true, you saved lives when you knew they mattered." Zero said to him as he showed Flash's memories as well as his own. "Like you... I too struggled for years... trying to find my Ultra Warrior spirit. My master, Leo... taught me that all life is sacred. Whether it is small... or large... all life has a purpose." he explained and looked to Flash. "You value life as much as I do... I ask for your help... will you help me in this fight...?"

Flash at that moment knew this would be too much, but he couldn't let anything happen to his friends... or Twilight. She mattered to him more than anything. He clenched his fists and looked to Zero. "I will..." he said to him as light shined around both him and Zero.


Birdon blasted Gomora to the ground causing him to shriek in pain. Lidorias landed next to him after being thrown down by Arigera. The two groaned from their injuries knowing just how strong they were, Rei and Rainbow Dash groaned from the same pain their monsters felt. "This is insane... how can we stop them...?" she asked.

"I would change Gomora into his Reionic Burst Form..." Rei looked back seeing people still trying to evacuate. "But it would cause to much damage..."

Gilda and Lightning Dust chuckled seeing them close to defeat. "Any last words before we put your monsters out of their misery...?" Gilda asked them. Earning a glare from Rei knowing she was serious... but just at that instant, a beam of pure energy blasted both Birdon and Arigera away from Gomora and Lidorias. "What?!!" she turned to where the beam came from.

Rei looked to where it came from as well, and to his surprise... it was Ultraman Zero. In the flesh, and ready for action. "Ultraman Zero...!"

"No... way..." Rainbow Dash said in disbelief.

Landing on the ground, Zero let out a chuckle. "Hey Rei... looks like you got yourself into a bit of trouble here..." he said to him.

"It would have gotten worse if you hadn't shown up." Rei said to him.

Chuckling, Zero turned to Arigera and Birdon who got back up from his assault. Gilda rushed up onto a hill glaring at him. "Hey! You better get out of here, this is our battle! Birdon, get up and get him!" she exclaimed. Birdon shrieked and got up from the ground turning to Zero. She charged at him and went to strike him with her claws, but Zero dodged her attacks and kicked her in the head

Gomora stood up and turned to the fight and roared out charging at Birdon striking her in the face, causing her to stumble. Arigera went to aid Birdon, but Lidorias got in the way and rammed her down. "That's it Lidorias! Keep that thing down!" Rainbow called out to her. Lidorias nodded in response and stomped on Arigera to keep the beast down. Meanwhile, Ultraman Zero and Gomora tag teamed against Birdon, which immediately surprised Rainbow of it. "Wow... Rei, you never mentioned he was that skilled."

"He was trained by Ultraman Leo, a skilled master in martial arts..." Rei said to her and looked to the battle. Gomora blocked an attack from Birdon and swung his tail smacking her away. Zero took this chance and leaped into the air and unleashed his Ultra Zero Kick against Birdon's chest causing her to cry out in pain.

Gilda felt the impact of the kick and grunted from the shere pain she felt. "That... hurt..." she held her chest trying to fight the pain. Meanwhile, Arigera charged at Lidorias about to slash at her with its sharp claws. But Lidorias leaped above the red beast and kicked it in the back of its head. She turned to it and unleashed her Energy Beam against it causing it to shriek in pain. Seeing this happen, Gilda knew that they were being overpowered. "This isn't looking too good for us..." she muttered.

"You're right, we need to retreat..." Lightning Dust said to her and held out her Dark Battlenizer with Gilda.

"Return!"

They called out as both Birdon and Arigera returned to them, earning a amused chuckle from Zero. "What's the matter...? You giving up so soon...?" he asked them.

"You haven't seen the last of us! Lets go Lightning!" Gilda ran off with Lightning Dust knowing they will return for payback.

Chuckling at their defeat, Zero flicked his nose and turned to Rei as his color timer began to blink. "Well that was fun... sorry to have come on such short notice Rei..." he said to the reionyx battler.

"Actually, you couldn't have come at a better time Zero... thank you." Rei said to him but heard sobbing and turned seeing Twilight crying. He began to realize what had happened, and rushed over to her and kneeled down to her. "Twilight... Twilight, its alright..."

"No... no it isn't... he's gone..." Twilight showed a piece of Flash's jacket as tears ran down her face. "Flash is gone... they killed him...!" she cried out as she grasped it. Gomora and Lidorias watched and looked down feeling her pain.

Meanwhile, Zero was rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, about that..." he said earning everyones attention. His body began to glow as he shrunk down changing into someone that surprised them completely. It was Flash, standing before them.

Twilight let out a gasp from seeing that her boyfriend was alive, she ran over to him and held him. "Flash...! You're alive...! I thought I lost you..." she cried out.

Flash held her to comfort her. "I'm sorry I made you worry-" before he could finish, Twilight immediately kneed him twice in the groin causing him to groan in pain and fall to the ground. "Ooooohhhhhh....! The first time you missed... but you got me the second shot..." he said to her.

"What were you thinking you big dolt?!" Twilight asked him with a scowl.

"Don't blame him, if you want to be made at someone, its me." said Zero's voice from the bracelet around Flash's wrist. "You're all probably wondering right now, what brought me here... well you're about to find out."

"Now wait just a minute there! How in the hey are you even talking from a bracelet...?" Applejack asked him.

"My body can't maintain its physical form, so I needed to find a human host suitable for me to bond with. One who is of course pure of heart... that's when I came across Flash." Zero explained to them.

"Then I must say, if you had a human form... you might be considered dashing..." Rarity grinned at the thought of it.

"Hey! I just told you, you don't want to fall for me, I'm nothing but trouble." Zero reminded her about him.

"Well you never know, some people have different points of view darling." Rarity pointed out.

Groaning from what she said, Zero knew this was going to be a long trip in this world. "Anyways, the reason I'm here is because this world is in grave danger. An old enemy has returned, and he is targeting Rei to prove he is not to be ignored." he explained to the Rainbooms of the situation.

"An old enemy...?" Twilight wondered.

"Who...?" asked Fluttershy.

"I think Rei knows..." Flash said to them and looked to him. "Zero explained it, and from what we know... you're both of the same race..." he explained only to cause Rei's eyes to widen in realizing who is targeting him. An old enemy? They're both of the same race? It lead to only one conclusion... the alien who made him who he is... is alive.


---------------------
Earth's Moon
---------------------

Standing before their master, Gilda and Lightning Dust kneeled to him in shame and defeat. "Forgive us master... we failed you..." Lightning Dust said to him only to hear a chuckle from Sombra.

He chuckled darkly as his arms were crossed. "Like I always say, never send a child to do a man's job." he said to them.

"Please Sombra, like you know anything about being a man. Or a gentleman no less..." Discord pointed out.

Sombra quickly grasped his Dark Battlenizer sending a glare his way. "Care to run that by me again prankster?!" he threatened him.

"Oh I have plenty to run by you, womanizer!"

"ENOUGH!" Roared out their master as he stood from his throne. "Gilda and Lightning Dust did their job... they were merely, messengers... they were never meant to win." he explained to them. "As for Rei..." he chuckled. "He will come to realize that my return is inevitable..." he looked to the big blue planet and grinned. "See you soon Rei... because Reiblood... has returned."

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry its been so long since I last posted a chapter of Ultra Galaxy Equestria Girls. But things have been so complicated, I had a major writers block. Not to mention lost wifi for months till I just got it back last month or during this month. I can't really remember. But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter... also yes, the girls- (Except Rainbow Dash because she's always prepared.) left their Battlenizers at home, because they wanted to believe it was a peaceful day at the beach. Wishful thinking... anyways, enjoy.

Kaiju:
Gomora:

Litra:

Lidorias:

Birdon:

Arigera:

Ultramen:

Ultraman Mebius:

Ultra Seven:

Zoffy:

Ultraman:

Ultraman Zero:

Comments ( 15 )

Great chapter! The only thing you forgot is the images you usually put on them. But like you said you had a lot of stuff going on, so it's very understandable why you weren't able to do that.

9965394
Art Block, it happens sometimes.

9966423
Yeah I understand that, I believe we can still edit it in there once you get it all figured out right?

Comment posted by HarryBuilder deleted Apr 10th, 2020

I'm guessing you're having trouble with writer blocks or something that's why you haven't uploaded anything in almost a year

10522233
Or are you too busy to upload a new chapter

When will ch 13 come out?

10915598
I’m afraid I’ve lost interest in the story, sorry.

Comment posted by Tyrant King deleted Oct 10th, 2021

Please continue the story. I really want to know what happens next.

Login or register to comment