• Published 28th Feb 2017
  • 782 Views, 204 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 8: Reunions - Bahamut0



Burst and his friends are about to have new friends join their group. But as new friends arrive, so do new enemies.

  • ...
5
 204
 782

Epilogue

Burst landed at Sugarcube Corner and smiled. "Well what're you all waiting for? It's party time! Pinkie. You know the drill." Pinkie smiled as she bolted inside and Akage went after her. The two set up the party in almost no time! "Now we're talking!" Everyone had a good time until Thunder Force showed up. "Thunder? What's up?"

"Well...see for yourself.", Thunder said nervously. Peeking out from behind Thunder was a younger version of Abyss. Judging by the look of her, she was about the age of the CMC. "I'm guessing you want an explanation?"

"Yes. I think we'd ALL like to know why she's alive again." Burst had a puzzled look on his face as he stared at the younger Abyss.

"Well...the God Cards brought her back to life. She's got all the memories of what she's done but none of the evil intent."

"It's nice to know she's not gonna try and waste us. But why would the God Cards leave her memories?", Inferno asked.

"Her rebirth came with a price. She must find someone to love her despite her acts.", Thunder answered. "The God Cards are firm, but fair when it comes to second chances. She should count herself lucky." Abyss walked up to Burst and was shaking when she was about a foot away from him.

"I...I'm sorry!" Abyss closed her eyes expecting Burst to scream his lungs out at her. But to her surprise, Burst just smiled.

"You were insanely prideful. But you were also very lonely. Not many people get another shot at life. Just try not to make the same mistakes as last time. Now come on! It's weird if you're sad at a party!" Abyss managed a small smile. "That's better." Everyone had a good time as the party raged on.

Far away....

"Curse him. Curse him!", Blitz scowled before he slammed his fist into the ground! "CURSE HIM!" Blitz then threw his deck to the ground! "You failed me! All of you are worthless! WHY?! Why can't I use you like Burst's Blue-Eyes?!" Blitz then had an idea. And a cruel smile creeped onto his face. "If I can't have a Blue-Eyes like Burst....I'll MAKE one of my own!" Blitz channeled his darkness and pictured his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. The card that materialized, and the dragon that was born of it soon stood before Blitz. It looked like a twisted version of Blue-Eyes. "Yes. YES!" Blitz then materialized an entirely new deck as the white of his eyes turned black. "Perfect. Now I have a deck that reflects me. But maybe there's something else I should consider. Burst has plenty of friends to stand by him." Blitz then sneered again. "Maybe I should get some 'friends' as well." Blitz sensed for any large evil auras, and smiled when he found them. "Yeeesssss. They'll do nicely. But first, I need to prepare." Blitz vanished in a dark portal. Planning his next strike against Burst and his friends.

Back at the party...

Gold was stroking his chin in thought. "Hey Moon?"

"Yes?"

"Could you bring Abyss over here? There's something I want to check." Moon shrugged, and brought Abyss over. "Thanks. I'm going to sense the energy of both of you." Gold focused, and sensed both Moon and Abyss's energies. His eyes snapped open when he was done. "Abyss. I think I know how you were able to tap into your dark powers and why you were able to find those evil monsters. You're this world's version of Nightmare Moon. Your energies are almost identical." Moon and Abyss's eyes widened. Moon then smiled at Abyss.

"Welcome to the reformed villain club Abyss. Trust me. Things are only gonna look up from here. You never know. You might find that special someone." Moon then looked at Burst. "I know I did." Fang noticed Abyss and Moon talking and walked over.

"Hey you two! Thought I'd introduced my little brother to Abyss!", Fang said with a smile.

"You have a brother?", Moon asked.

"He's adopted. But he's still family. Come on out Narico." A young teenage boy stepped out from behind Fang. with grayish skin and a purple scar on his eye wearing brown pants and a purple shirt. Narico blushed when he saw Abyss.

"H-Hi.", Narico said nervously. "I'm Narico." Abyss blinked and smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Abyss." Abyss then noticed Narico's deck box. "You like Duel Monsters too?"

Narico beamed. "You kidding? I love it!" The two seemed to hit things off pretty well. Moon went over to Burst.

"Another happy ending.", Moon said with a smile. Burst was about to answer when his mom and dad entered Sugarcube Corner.

"Mom? Dad? What're you two doing here?", Burst asked.

"Me coming back made me realize something Burst.", Aether said with a smile. "Your mother is the best thing I've ever had in my life next to you. I was an idiot to leave both of you."

Burst smiled. "Welcome back. ....Dad." Burst shared a hug with his reunited family. Now his life was truly complete.

Author's Note:

So what should Abyss's new deck be? Leave your suggestions in the comments section!

Comments ( 20 )

8014158
Next chapter's up!

8016185 AWWW! :heart: such a sweet and happy ending and the moment with Narico and Abyss was cute and I'm looking foreword to seeing more connation and build up between them :pinkiesmile: as for what deck.. maybe a Artifact Windwitch Invoked deck

Main Deck:
3 Aleister the Invoker
1 Artifact Moralltach
2 Artifact Scythe
2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
2 Maxx "C"
2 Windwitch - Glass Bell
3 Windwitch - Ice Bell
1 Windwitch - Snow Bell
Monsters [16]
1 Instant Fusion
3 Invocation
3 Magical Meltdown
2 My Body as a Shield
3 Terraforming
2 Twin Twisters
Spells [14]
3 Artifact Sanctum
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Dimensional Barrier
3 Solemn Strike
1 Vanity's Emptiness

side deck:
3 Artifact Lancea
3 Chain Disappearance
2 Dark Hole
1 Forbidden Chalice
1 Invoked Cocytus
2 Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
1 Raigeki
2 Trap Stun


Extra Deck:
1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Invoked Elysium
1 Invoked Magellanica
2 Invoked Mechaba
1 Invoked Purgatrio
2 Invoked Raidjin
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh
1 Windwitch - Winter Bell

8016185 I think abyss's new deck should be fluffal/frightfur monsters. It would be nice to see something like that for a kid/reformed villain

8016262
Huh. I was thinking of giving her a Yubel deck.

8016279 that could work aswell but we will see what deck she will be using you do have lot of thinking what her deck will be like during the final season of duelist rangers.. and by far this epilogue was one of my favorites seeing how the god cards brought her back and she has to find someone to love what she did and how it will turn out for her and narico when the time comes and love how that she was the human world version of moon

8016301
I'll consider it.

8016306 yay. And the only reason I say my idea is because yubel was part of moon's 'villain' deck.

So your not going blow the earth (please say you aren't going to because well I let you meat my friend)

8016342
No. I'm not. This time the story has the best happy ending possible.

8016349 YAY
p.s I was just going to send toon summoned skull after you

O. O my kek.

I feel bad suggesting Burning ABYSS (when Abyss needs a new deck) for "Blitz's friend". But kinda happy he'll actually exist so... I'll be sure to pm you a decklist before I vanish for the week...

8016376 why are ya vanishing for the week?

8016376

I agree. The burning abyss monsters are about redemption after all.

8016438
I'm a college student and it's midterms week

8016750
I made an OC (you know who he is) and retconned him to use Burning Abyss lol. Didn't expect Abyss redemption at the time of suggestion tbh.

8016317
Yubel and Nyx were always in Moon's deck. And considering Yubel wanting to be loved by Jaden was a key point when GX got dark, I figured Yubel would be a good fit for Abyss.

8016787 ah makes sense. I just figured it would be confusing to some people.

8016778 ah makes sense


One week later...


You have 900 pending emails.

8016294
Just submitted the final season of Duelist Rangers.

8141033
I just look at the characters' personalities and try to find the perfect character to create for them based off of that. How else do you think I was able to ship Burst with Celestia and Moon in the original series?

Login or register to comment