• Published 28th Feb 2017
  • 782 Views, 204 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 8: Reunions - Bahamut0



Burst and his friends are about to have new friends join their group. But as new friends arrive, so do new enemies.

  • ...
5
 204
 782

Duel 10: The Duelist and The Designer

Silver Streak was smiling like he never had before. He had his siblings back, and now his family was complete again. While it was troubling that the other two sacred beast cards had vanished, he was focusing more on the positive aspects. 'I guess maybe...this week was pretty good after all.' Streak was so caught up in his good mood that he didn't notice where he was walking and bumped into a girl! "Oof!" Streak hit the floor on his back. As he started to recover, he noticed a girl with cream colored skin and light blue hair standing over him with worry in her eyes.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry! I should've been watching where I was walking!", the girl said with a blush. Streak's heart was pounding as he looked at her.

'Oh, man she's adorable!', Streak thought. "N-no need to apologize. My mind was somewhere else." Streak then noticed the papers the girl had dropped. "Oh man! Sorry if I made you drop these! Let me help you with those..." As Streak collected the dropped papers, he noticed they were designs. "Wow...these are really good." Streak then snapped his attention back to the girl. "Oh! Here you are."

"Oh...thank you.", the girl said with a shy smile. "Thanks for your help. I'm Coco. Coco Pommel."

"Name's Silver Streak.", Streak said with a smile. "But my siblings and I all have the first name. So call me Streak please. I noticed your papers were clothing designs. Are you a designer or something?"

"Oh! Yes!", Coco beamed. "I was on my way to work until...well...our run-in."

"Mind if I tag along? I bet you could use some company.", Streak said with a kind smile.

"That sounds...nice. I'd like that." Coco blushed lightly at Streak's offer.

"Then let's be off." Streak walked Coco over to her workplace. Carousel Boutique. "So is this the place?"

Coco nodded. "Yes. This is where I work. No use in putting things off." Coco opened the door. "Hello Rarity! I'm here!"

"Ah! Coco, darling! I've been expecting you!", Rarity greeted. "So how are things so far?"

"Well I've been making some new designs. But....I'm not sure they're good enough."

Streak went up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I wouldn't say that. You won't know until you show her your work. And if nothing else helps, I thought they looked nice." Coco gave Streak a small smile. "Well what're you waiting for? Show her what you've done!" Coco pulled out her sketches and showed them to Rarity.

"Darling....these are lovely! You simply HAVE to help me create them! They would not be the same without your touch!"

"I...I'd be honored!", Coco said with a smile. Streak smiled as he went to leave. However, he was stopped by Coco.

"Um...Streak?"

"Yeah? Is there something else that's got you bothered?"

"No..." Coco kissed Streak on the cheek! "I just wanted to say thank you for helping me get my ideas out there."

"Oh...n-no problem!", Streak said with a blush. "I...um....are you free this Friday? I've got nothing better to do, so...wanna hang-out?"

Coco smiled. "Sure! I literally bumped into you, so I might as well get to know you more."

"Great! See you then!" Streak left in an even more elevated mood than before. Dark Gaia took note of his good mood and decided to investigate.

"Well. Looks like someone's found a reason to be happy.", Dark Gaia said with a smile. "So what's got you in a good mood?"

"I met a cute girl and I've got my first date.", Streak said with a grin. "Couple that with getting my family back, and I'd say today was pretty good."

"Just hope that you don't mess up the date.", Dark Gaia joked as he returned to the monster world. Streak let out a chuckle, but froze soon after. He felt a dark presence near him. "Who's there?!" A dark portal opened, and a hooded figure stepped out. But it was what the figure was holding that sent Streak over the edge. "Hamon and Uria!"

"Yes.", the figure nodded. "And you have the missing piece of my set." The figure then activated his duel disk. "And I will be taking it. One way or another..."