• Published 28th Feb 2017
  • 782 Views, 204 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 8: Reunions - Bahamut0



Burst and his friends are about to have new friends join their group. But as new friends arrive, so do new enemies.

  • ...
5
 204
 782

Duel 1: Weekend Relaxation Part 1

"Buuurst~!", Nightmare called sweetly. Burst stirred, and opened his eyes to find Nightmare smiling at him. "Good morning sleepy head. Did you enjoy your wake-up call?"

"Don't I always?", Burst said with a smile as he stretched. "You beat an alarm clock any day of the week. Good morning Moon."

"So what did you have planned for today?"

"Sharing with you all the things I enjoyed as a kid. But first Moon, we'd better eat." Burst and Nightmare made their way downstairs, and were surprised to find Blue-Eyes and Nyx helping Burst's mom with breakfast. "Huh. I'll be. Another pleasant surprise this morning."

"Mornin' Burst!", Blue-Eyes said cheerfully. "Hope you and Moon like pancakes!"

"We got up early just to get everything ready!", Nyx said with a wink. "Enjoy!" Nyx and Blue-Eyes returned to the monster world while Burst and Nightmare got their plates and food, and sat down in front of the TV. Burst made his way back to his room, and brought down a bunch of DVDs when he returned.

"Prepare for my entire childhood condensed into a whole day.", Burst said with a grin as he turned on the TV, and set the input to the DVD player. Burst then put one of the DVDs into the player, and it began to play. "First on the list: Power Rangers!" Nightmare watched with wide eyes as the opening credits rolled.

"This is one of the best theme songs I've ever heard! In fact, it's the only one I've heard. Still. AWESOME!"

"And this is only the first item on the list.", Burst said with a grin as he ejected Power Rangers and put in Transformers. Both Burst and Nightmare grinned whenever they saw Optimus Prime on the screen. "I've also got a few movies we could see." Burst showed Nightmare his movie collection. "Which one do you want to see first Moon?"

"Hmmmm. This Star Wars series seems interesting.", Nightmare said with a smile. Burst chuckled.

"Moon. You're in for the ride of your life." Burst put in Episode IV, and smiled as the iconic title crawl and score boom from the screen! Nightmare's jaw dropped as she watched the whole adventure unfold. "So did you like it?"

"BEST. MOVIE. EVER!", Nightmare screamed! "But...why are we starting at Episode IV?"

"....You don't want to know about Episodes I-III. I fell asleep at all of them." Burst shivered at the memory.

"Sorry I asked. What's next on the list?"

"Hope you like video games.", Burst said with a smile. Nightmare gasped as she hugged Burst tightly!

"I LOVE games! I wonder if I retained any of Luna's gaming skills...." Burst and Nightmare were playing a round of Street Fighter II. The round ended in a draw. "I knew you'd be able to give me a good round.", Nightmare said with a wink.

"Well, I like a girl who's got game.", Burst said with a playful smirk. "Now its time for some other classics." Burst showed-off The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Metroid, and Devil May Cry.

"Huh. You've got hair like Dante.", Nightmare noted.

"Which version Moon?"

"DMC3.", Moon beamed. "I think I even quoted the first game after we saved Starlight."

"Well, its kinda true.", Burst said with a smile. Nightmare nuzzled Burst. "You were alone, now you've got me."

"And there's no one I'd rather be with.", Nightmare said with a loving smile. Burst shared a loving kiss with Nightmare.

"Hey. You're literally the girl of my dreams.", Burst joked. "I wonder how our fellow couples are doing..."