• Published 13th Jul 2012
  • 2,848 Views, 204 Comments

Kaiju Throne (Wrathful God) - Kaizer



An ancient deity has awoken, but the world he awakes to is different less... Hostile.

Comments ( 53 )

Oh I feel like I've lost sight of the true purpose of Godzilla in this chapter... I need to do some thinking probably going to take a break so I won't cause a blasphemy arguments. :ajsleepy:

Was the mature scene inspired by Cupcakes?

Also poor CMC, mentally scarred for life.

1395162 Yes I'm not very good at that stuff so I figured I'd need all the help I could get...

They'll be fine..... Every Godzilla movie needs children so perhaps... yes your comment has inspired me... I am tired now...

Yes!!! A godzilla fic!

1442642 Problem is each Godzilla has it's own personality and the youngest one was one of the calmest. There will be bones breaking and metal bending soon, but you have to keep in mind the movies always have a bunch of "boring" human interaction/back story. I am looking towards combat in the next chapter I'm feeling a little... Out of the spirit though so I'm not sure when it will be done.

Nice story. U read my story yet.

Oh no! Now Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are both having their minds controlled!:pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh: How the hay are they going to be saved?((looks at Biollante) Maybe a certain Godzilla/human/rose hybrid who the author has said will be playing a very important role in the story has something in her pollen that can interfere with alien mind control?

1600425 Or maybe... You can allow the plot to continue and stop looking at mothra..... She is dead sir when you hold off Ghidorah you don't survive.

1602210

Well, that means that if Mothra Leo won't be appearing, I MUST have called it with my guess about Biollante:rainbowdetermined2:...right?:pinkiecrazy:

You will not remember anything, but my name and message so my plan may take effect...

Did Spacegodzilla mean that Pinkie and RD wouldn't remember anything, or did that also apply to AJ and the CMC?:applejackconfused::derpyderp1::rainbowderp::unsuresweetie:

1603947 I will relpy wi separate messages to answer each of your comments.

Mothball is dead however Leo is not for he is a separate monster. Battra also perished holding of Ghidorah and I will fill his place with another... Creation.... Biolantte is important to this fic but that's in the future.

1604420 plans changed and I felt Zilla was not the best option to put in right now he will appear soon I assure you.

1604459 He meant all of them excluding Pinkamena. He doesn't want any complications like the death of an element of harmony to occur. This will be explained later. However he does want the Mechas and Godzilla to know he is around to create unease. The CMC will also play in as there is a reason I put them where they are. Everything I do I do for long term it is a flaw and a strategy. Also I've made the imbecilic act of writing several fics and I find my thought bouncing around them. I will answer questions in due time... Yes I will...

Oh no! Now Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are both having their minds controlled!:pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh: How the hay are they going to be saved?:trixieshiftleft:(looks at Mothra Leo) Maybe a certain moth kaiju who has multiple forms will have its priestesses, the Elias, use their power to expel whatever is allowing the aliens to control the minds of Pinks and RD.:trixieshiftright:(looks at Biollante) Maybe a certain Godzilla/human/rose hybrid who the author has said will be playing a very important role in the story has something in her pollen that can interfere with alien mind control?(looks at Mothra Leo and Biollante) Or maybe both of them will play a vital role in saving the Elements of Laughter and Loyalty.

1605122 ....... Perhaps.

I do hope that when Mothra Leo appears in this story, you give it a chance to show off all of its forms.:rainbowderp: Imagine how Rainbow Dash would react to seeing Rainbow Mothra in action.:rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile::raritywink::ajsmug::pinkiehappy::yay:

1605823 She would obviously have to one up him. Also there will be a new Battra... It's female and that is all I'm saying.

1606029

IDEAAA!:raritystarry:

For the final battle against King Ghidorah, have Mothra Leo become Armor Mothra and solo the battle while the other heroic daikaiju go on to deal with the true threat.

Alternatively, if King Ghidorah is one of the true threats, have Mothra Leo ask the other heroic dakaiju to leave the King of Terror to him.

Either way, he'll get to pay King Ghidorah back for killing his mother!:pinkiecrazy:

1606029

I also have a request.

Could you, perhaps, have Fluttershy be the first one to meet Mothra Leo? That is, if it's not too much trouble...:fluttershysad:

I make this request for the simple reason that this fanfic needs some major cuteness to make up for how dark it's been becoming lately.:fluttercry:

If you want the new Battra to also be included in that scene, then go ahead.

1618572 King Ghidorah and Grand King are both in here also OC Ghidorahs along with Desghidorah. Kaiser Ghidorah is also lurking in the shadows. Fluttershy meeting Mothra was in the plan, but I find I may change things example: Zilla. Right now I'm working on a Godzilla vs Ursa-major so I'll see what comes to mind. Keep up the comments it get's quite lonely when your tapping on an ipad or keyboard with writers block.

1618957 How's this for an idea? Have Godzilla give his own version of one of Shadow the Hedgehog's "This is who I am" speeches. For example:

Krystalak, now utterly defeated, asked Godzilla, "What are you, to be this powerful?"

Godzilla said, "I am Godzilla, King of the Monsters! I protect these ponies because I choose to! This is who I am!!!"

1713904 It's good yes I do like it... However Krystalak is not the one to beat right now. I have plans and Space Godzilla will be hosting an event soon. Your idea does intrigue me though indeed it does.

1713955 :yay: Have a :moustache: to increase your rate of updates!

1714016 Your mustache wearing drakeling is not amusing... I will see what I can do.

1715406 Not a fan of Spike?:twilightsheepish: Then have ten hearts to motivate you!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1715571 Spike is agreeable but his mustache is..... not. Your hearts please me though.... yes they do.

1070217 Actually, those are all the same Mothra. He (yes, it's a male Mothra) is capable of using all of those forms.:twilightsmile:

1715621 So you'll have the next chapter uploaded soon, right?:fluttercry::pinkiesad2:

1715635 I am working on it right now actually although I am exhausted I will continue to work on it.

1715731 Oh...you don't need to push yourself...I mean, if you don't want to...:fluttershyouch:

1716544 Your constant cringing is beginning to draw strange noises... I believe the lowers call it... Chuckles.

1716567 I'm sorry, but if you push yourself too hard, the quality of the chapter will suffer. AND I WANT AN EXCELLENT CHAPTER!!!:flutterrage:

1716611 Now I wish to kill "it" with fire.... but it's just so damn cute! :rainbowkiss: "Ahem"...... We shall never speak of this again.

1717131 Your Kaizer commands you to take the mini-fridge and keep quiet.

1717178 when you say change for Zilla.....do you mean it in a positive way? Casue the idea of him being a Hardened Surviver appeals to me greatly. Just though I would share my 2 sence.:twilightsheepish:

Some reason this song more comes to my mind then that one not that it is bad or anything

1975418 never heard that song.. crap this comment means i actually have to finish the next ch.....

1978905 To me it really fits space godzilla as an evil mastermind while reminding you he is still capable of more than just mind tricks. MY MASTER! :pinkiecrazy:

2129833 I'm not following that first part

2307674 Similar yes.

2365910 He is my version of Godzilla similar to Final Wars but not exactly.

1602210 actually Mothra loves pulling out her little 'dead mans hand' trick on her opponents, dying off after her offspring hatch, it was done in almost every movie she faced off against Godzilla. So don't mind me if I doubt what you're saying

2366502 I don't quite understand the comment I know this method used by Mothra and I intend to use it.

2794536 first of all I completely forgot about my fimfictions secondly RainbowDash was just raped in the last chapter third damn I need to return to cover my cliff hangers...

Please make more chapters. I love this story.

2888110 To correct you Zilla is not "American" his father simply nested in America. He is still a Japanese Kaiju. And I will be resuming my work... I've left these fictions to rot for far too long.

I hope at the end there will be a good old fashioned royal rumble between godzilla and ............. Is it spacegodzilla

Login or register to comment