• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 386 Views, 0 Comments

Golden Soul - Inactive Pone



When an anonymous man entered the pony world, ponies started going missing. Can Frisk uncover the mystery?

  • ...
 0
 386

Chapter 12 (The End): Never alone

One evening, Frisk and Asriel were taking a casual stroll through a nearby park (In the human world). As a married couple, they were always together now. Their lives didn't change much after their marriage, but they were glad to be together. They sat down at a bench and talked.

'You know, Asriel... I've been wondering about some things.' Frisk said.

'What is it, sis?' He was curious.

'Do you think we could be parents someday? And having our own child and all that?'

He chuckled. 'We haven't been married for long yet, maybe we should save that question for another day. Besides, it will surely change our lives.'

'Well, I just hope our friends will be okay. I mean, we'll be pretty busy taking care of our child if we do have one. I wonder if Twilight is thinking of having a child too,' She told him.

'Sure sweetheart, I know.' Asriel said. 'So... I'm a little bored, what to do to kill time at this moment?'

'You wanna play for a bit?' She asked.

'Sure, why not?'

As they were playing their version of 'patty cake' and singing a little tune as they played, a man walked by near them. He turned to them, and kept on walking after sighing.

'Excuse me sir, what's wrong? You seemed to be bothered about something...' Frisk went over to him.

The man gasped. 'Frisk? Is that really you?'

'Well, yes but... How did you know me?'

He took off his hoodie that covered his face. 'Haha, wow. I never thought I'll see you again.' It was Felix!

'(Gasp) Felix? It's really you!' They hugged each other. 'Wow, I missed you so much!'

'(Chuckles) We haven't seen each other for like, a year now, how have you been?'

She let go of him. 'I have a little confession... Sorry I never told you.'

Felix saw Asriel behind her, and knew what happened.

'You're married, correct?' He giggled. 'Congratulations then. Not gonna lie, though, I had feelings for you before you saved Britannica. I was just nervous.'

Asriel giggled. 'Actually, we already got engaged since you left. I proposed to her the same day you got banned.'

'But, what have you been doing then, Felix?' Frisk asked.

He sighed. 'I was put into prison for murder. I would've got the death penalty, but since no one was actually dead since we revived them all, the punishment wasn't as big. That was the worst year of my life.'

'That's horrible!' Asriel cried.

'I know. But, there really wasn't any way to get out of that one. Since then, for the few months before now, I have changed quite a lot. I redeemed myself from my mistake, and my fans on YouTube trust me again. For the year I got punished, my subscriber count dropped heavily. After I finished my sentence, I went to explain what happened, and owe everyone a huge apology. Now, I'm all okay again. But, it would've been better if I had someone to accompany me.' He explained.

All of them laughed. Then, Frisk had an idea. 'I wonder... where exactly do you live now?'

He opened a portal. 'Come, I'll show you.'


His house was pretty special, it was one of the best places that any YouTuber has lived.

'Wow, this is amazing! You never told me about all of this!' Frisk exclaimed.

'Oh, it's really cool. Being the biggest youtuber in the world is awesome. Not to brag, but really, I have like, what, 70 million subscribers? No one has came close to catching up to me. I've held this record for quite a long time now.' He said.

'One day we might beat you, you never know.' Asriel whispered to him.

'Wait, you guys have a channel?'

Frisk giggled. 'Yeah, our pony friends decided it would be cool and interesting to make videos about games or other funny things. Not to mention, we even collaborate with five other youtubers!'

'Let me guess... One of them is Mark, right? I saw him.'

'Yup! And the other four are pretty awesome as well, each with different kinds of videos. Joseph does the kid-friendly games, Stacy does the mod packs for Minecraft, Jessica is keen on role-playing videos, and Dan is all-rounded.' She answered.

As they walked to another room, it was so beautiful. Out of the ordinary, there was a piano on the other side of the room.

'What's with the piano? I don't think you know how to play it, at least that's how Frisk told me,' Asriel said.

'Oh, I started actually learning it. I'm not that good, but I'm trying.' He answered.

Frisk had an idea. 'I used to play the piano to kill time. Hey, I have a little song that I kinda used to play, hope I still remember it.'

With a snap of her fingers, the music sheet for the song appeared in her hand.

'I saw this song the other day, and I decided to see if I can play it.'

And then, while playing the piano, she was singing the tune.

'I remember...
The way you glanced at me,
Yes, I remember...
I remember,
When we caught a shooting star,
Yes, I remember...

I remember,
All the things that we shared,
And the promise we made,
Just you and I.
I remember,
All the laughter we shared,
And the wishes we made,
Up on the roof at dawn...

Do you remember,
We were dancing together in that December?
Do you remember,
When my mum thought you were a trespasser?

I remember...
All the things that we shared,
And the promise we made,
Just you and I.
I remember,
All the laughter we shared,
And the wishes we made,
Up on the roof at dawn...'

'I know this song!' Felix said.

Still playing the piano, she was smiling.

'Come sit next to me, you can sing together with me if you want.'

He smiled. 'Haha, sure!'

'I remember...
All the things that we shared,
And the promise we made,
Just you and I.'
'I remember,
All the laughter we shared,
And the wishes we made,
Up on the roof at dawn...'

'I remember,
The way you read your books,
Yes, I remember,
The way you tied your shoes,
Yes, I remember,
The cake you loved the most,
Yes, I remember,
The way you drank your coffee.'
'Yes, I remember,
The way you glanced at me,
Yes, I remember,
When we caught a shooting star,
Yes, I remember,
We were dancing together in that December.'
'Yes, I remember,
The way you smiled at me,
Yes, I remember...'

As soon she finished, they both cuddled each other.

'You're never alone, Felix. I told you, I will always remember you.' comforted Frisk.

'(Sniff) Thanks, I love you too.' He cried.

Asriel was at a side, grinning. 'Aw, look at you guys being so cute together...'

'Hey, I heard that!' She yelled at him.

Asriel was embarrassed, and they all laughed. Suddenly, she received a phone call.

'Hello, who's this?' She asked.

'(Giggles) Hey Frisk~ It's me, Twilight! What's taking you so long? I thought you guys were only having a casual walk at the park,' She said.

'Oh, sorry about that. I'll tell you what happened when I come back. I will be back in a little bit. Bye for now!' Frisk replied.

'See you later!' Twilight said.

Turning to Felix, she sighed. 'Forgive me, Felix. I have to go, my friend is curious on what's going on with me and Asriel.'

'That's okay. I think I have pushed my luck as far as I can go.' He replied, smiling.

'Now that you've redeemed yourself, you guys can talk much more freely,' said Asriel.

'(Laughs) That's great! So... I guess we can always hang out with each other now, right?' Frisk asked.

'Sure we can. Maybe we should catch up sometime soon?'

'Alright then.' She smiled. 'Goodbye for now, and although you're not going to be my soulmate, I still love you. For now, take care.' She lightly kissed him goodbye.

After they left through a portal, he had a big smile.

'Checking... Yup, she really kissed me.' He thought.


Back at the castle, they just teleported in.

'Ah, finally you guys are back!' Twilight said. 'I was worried.'

'Sorry to keep you waiting for a while.' Asriel replied.

'Right, what happened was that I randomly ran into Felix just now. Don't worry, he's fine now, he's changed and now he's a good guy.' explained Frisk.

'Interesting! Well, I gotta go, I have dinner planned with Nathan. See you around!'

'Alright, bye Twilly!' Both of them waved at her.

'So... what now?' Asriel asked.

'It's good to see him change for the better. Now, he's a good guy, he's a famous celebrity, and he's charming in his own way. Well, not as charming as you, though.'

As they walked to the balcony of the castle upstairs, they were still talking.

'Do you think you guys would have been great together instead of us?' He questioned.

'Hmmm, I don't know... He can't be my special someone now,' Frisk replied. 'But, one thing's for sure.' She added as she walked closer to the edge, holding the rail.

'What is it?'

She looked at the night sky, and her heart was filled with warmth. Holding her hands close to it, she thought of her friend.

'He is someone special.'

**The End**

Author's Note:

WOOHOO! 20,000 Words reached! No way!

Thanks for reading story till the very end! I hope you enjoyed it! So, I Wa originally going to end this series after Rise of Equestria, but then I thought there are still a lot of stuff I can put that a small story can simply not talk about. And then, this story came into my mind.

So, will I continue with season 2? I will, but currently, I am a little busy so that may be for another day. Just a very small sneak peek: It will be about the children of the two couples.

Well, that's it, and that's all. For now, I'll see you guys in my next story!

Written by: Nathan Hon
Inspired by: Undertale true Pacifist route
Idea from: (Mentioned above)
Songs used (Man, this had a boatload of songs...):
1.Fates of Undertale parody (Prologue)
2.Stronger than you, Chara and Sans version parody (Chapter 5)
3.Asgore's theme parody (Chapter 7)
4.Hopes and Dreams (Chapter 8)
5.Your worst nightmare parody (Chapter 8)
6.His theme (Chapter 10)
7.I remember (Chapter 12)
Credits:
1. Random Encounters for the song 'Fates of Undertale', click here to visit their channel.
2.Alfa995 for the Sans version of 'Stronger than you', click here for the channel.
3.Milkychan for the Chara version of 'Stronger than you', click here for her channel.
4.Man on the Internet, for the buttload of song remixes I used, click here for the channel. (I know, he isn't the one who completely made them, but check their descriptions for the real videos.)
5.Azenzeph for the song 'I remember', click here to see the channel.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment