• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 387 Views, 0 Comments

Golden Soul - Inactive Pone



When an anonymous man entered the pony world, ponies started going missing. Can Frisk uncover the mystery?

  • ...
 0
 387

Chapter 6:Nothing left

Back at the castle, the two just saw what happened, and were both heartbroken.

'(Gasp) NO! Asriel, no!!!!' Frisk cried in horror. 'How is he so strong!?'

Twilight was crying again. 'Nathan... How could you have failed me? I won't blame you, but now you are gone... I'm all alone again...'

It's almost all over. Twilight and Frisk are the last two survivors of the pony kind, but the true final survivor is the princess. Ponies are at the brink of extinction. However, with that kind of an enemy, it's almost certain they will lose.

Frisk calmed herself down and dried her tears. She tried to comfort her friend. 'Hey, it's okay. I'm still here.'

Twilight pushed her away. 'No! It's not okay!'

'(Sigh) Twilly, please don't be like this again...' Frisk was afraid what happened last time will happen again.

'There's nothing you can say... You can't change it back!' She replied, still crying.

'Please... Don't argue with me...'

Finally, Twilight can't hold it anymore. She never thought she'll be doing this to her friend, after what happened.

'Just shut up!' She cried, and she ran back to her room, crying loudly.

And Frisk was alone for a short while.

'Maybe she's just mad because he killed Nathan... I think she'll be alright if I comfort her.'


Later during the night, Twilight was about to go to sleep and let her tears gradually flow out.

'Oh, Nathan... You have left me alone in this world... What chance do I have? The princesses struggled, you guys struggled, and now he's immortal, how can Frisk and I kill him?'

Just thinking about it, she was asleep. A while later, she felt something on her side.

'(Groans) What the- huh?'

All of a sudden, a little glow shone in the midst of darkness. It was Frisk, in her pony form. She brought her close with her wing.

'Twilly, I don't want to hear you say anything like that again,' She said calmly.

It's been a long night, and she had forgotten about it. '(Chuckles) Haha, Frisk. I... I always was a crybaby, wasn't I?'

'(Laughs) You kinda were.'

Twilight dried her tears. 'I know... I'm sorry, my best friend. I didn't mean to.'

'Don't worry, it's not a big deal.' She replied. 'We'll take him down. I believe it's possible.'

'But how? He's immortal!'

'We'll think about it later. But for now... (yawns) I'm a little sleepy. Good night.' Frisk turned off the light. Suddenly, she felt a warm embrace.

'(Giggles) I wanna have someone that I can snuggle with tonight... Do you mind?' Twilight asked.

Frisk giggled and hugged her as well. 'It's okay.'


The next day, the two friends were looking at the view from the balcony of the castle.

'You know, we've been so worked up with all of this fighting and all that, we didn't have the time to enjoy our normal lives recently.' Frisk said.

Twilight sighed. 'Well, it's not like if anyone is left at this point. Everypony died trying to defend us. So now... It's just the two of us.'

'I don't know about you, but... we haven't been fighting together for a long time, correct?' Frisk asked. 'It's been a long time since we first met.'

She nodded. 'Yeah, we never really did. By the way, you said you know why Felix is killing us all just now, what exactly happened?'

'He wanted to kill every single one of us, just so he could get the exotic souls for himself. However, he knows without enough power, that wouldn't be possible. That's why he killed many ponies before taking on the humans, also to see who has the exotic souls. The more souls he collects, the stronger he becomes. So by the princess fight, he was powerful enough to revive himself. But, he didn't kill me straight away for a specific reason.' She explained.

'Why? Because you guys were friends in the past?' Twilight asked.

She shook her head. 'The last exotic soul....(sigh) Belongs to me.'

'What!?'

'In fact, my soul is the strongest out of the eight. If he kills me, he would have so much power, and no one can stop him.'

Twilight was confused but knew he had to be stopped, no matter how strong he is.

'Felix has to be stopped before he could kill us,' She said.

'We both feel the same way. Let me tell you what plan I have come up with...'




'Seems like it would work,' She replied.

'I have my own plans if you die too. So don't worry about me, please don't,' Frisk told her.

Twilight would usually be worried, but this time, judging by what she has experienced, she thinks her friend will be okay. 'Alright, I trust you this time.'

'So... Should we have a normal chat or something? Just to pass the time before the last fight. Probably we'll lose to him. If not, at least one of us will.' Frisk asked.

'Yeah, it's not like I have anything else really fun to do now.'

The two friends had just a casual chat with each other, knowing that when they fight, they won't get their chance again. They kept talking until they realize it was sunset. It's turning night soon.

'It's pretty beautiful, don't you think?' Twilight asked.

'(Chuckles) It surely does.' Frisk answered. 'Honestly, I really love you, my best friend.'

'Not that kind of love, though.' The two laughed.

'I felt like this would be the only chance I have left to say it, so I did. I know you love me too, right?' Frisk held up her head.

'(Laughs) Of course, just friendly love.'

The two hugged each other, seeing as they were being so friendly and kind towards the other. And all of a sudden, Frisk couldn't resist kissing her friend again.

Twilight was embarrassed. 'Oh, Frisk... You little girl.' She kissed back.

Both of them felt their face turn red. They were very embarrassed about what they did and laughed.

Author's Note:

Chapter 5: One reference:
1.The original song was Stronger than you, this time is the Sans and Chara duet version. some lyrics are changed and some are the same.

Chapter 6: None!