• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 386 Views, 0 Comments

Golden Soul - Inactive Pone



When an anonymous man entered the pony world, ponies started going missing. Can Frisk uncover the mystery?

  • ...
 0
 386

Chapter 2: In Search Of Evidence

For the next few days, the crew started going around Equestria to find clues and evidence to the anonymous murderer. It was much more difficult considering he took away the souls of everypony he could lay his hands on, therefore no one can tell what exactly happened at the scene. Although countless footages could have been captured, it seemed that the killer acknowledged this, and somehow managed to disable all security footages across every town.

The humans followed Frisk to the big city Manehattan. It was obviously a huge crime scene there as it was a city.

'Seriously, there's nothing that we can use to prove! No footage or witness anywhere!' Mark exclaimed.

'There's got to be something that's useful to us,' Dan said.

Frisk was struggling to find evidence as well. All of a sudden, by amazing chances, she saw a pony, standing in a narrow corridor on the street, shivering.

'I think there might be,' She told them, pointing to where the pony was standing.

Frisk went over to the pony, but since she didn't want to frighten her, she stepped close quietly.

'Excuse me, can you-'

The pony turned around and nearly passed out. 'Ahh! No! Don't kill me!'

Then, she realized who the pony was. The crusaders told her about this friend of theirs.

'Hold on... Babs Seed? What are you doing here?' She asked.

Babs was relieved. 'Oh, thank Celestia it's not that killer... You're not him in disguise, right?'

'No, I am not,' Frisk answered. 'My crew and I are trying to uncover the case, we can really use your help.'

'Wait, why do you know me? I've never seen you before...' Babs was concerned about her true identity.

'You know your friends? The crusaders? They told me about you.' Frisk explained. 'I'm Frisk, I am currently with some of my other friends trying to find evidence to prove who the killer may be. Can you give us some information if you can? We would gladly appreciate it.'

'Well... I barely escaped the scene, and I can actually tell you something.' She replied.

As she told Frisk everything that happened, she was wondering who the killer may be. The problem is that it doesn't seem to relate to anyone that she knows, or at the very least, she remembers. The only way she can tell the true identity of the convict is to see who he actually is.

'Interesting... But, I don't think it relates to anyone I know, at least with what you have so far,' Frisk said.

'There is one thing I feel suspicious about, though,' Babs replied. 'You know when he sings that song? He briefly talked about someone... Someone who was a legendary savior of the pony kind... A girl who changed the world... A true pacifist...'

Frisk gasped. 'I see... Could he be talking about me? No, that can't be true...'

Suddenly, Frisk's phone rang. It was Mark.

'Hello? Mark, what is it?' She asked.

'Frisk, we need to get away from this place at this instant!' He yelled into the phone. 'We heard footsteps of someone... It's not you, nor the others, as I checked on my phone. It must be him!'

Frisk was shaking. 'Alright, meet at the train station. Good luck.' She hung up the call and turned to Babs Seed. 'We have to go right now.'

The two immediately ran to the station as fast as they could. As they got to the station, the others were already there. To save time, Asriel was there and called the train to arrive faster, but it was no big deal considering it was almost there already.

'Phew, glad we made it,' Frisk gasped.

Asriel came out. 'Just in time! Guys, we have to go now!'

As they were about to go into the station and find the train, someone landed behind them.

'Oh, I don't think so...' It was the murderer!

Stacy gasped. 'I knew it! He's been lying around here when we came!'

Everyone got their swords at the ready and were about to fight.

The man laughed. 'Challenging me to a duel, huh? Well, it's a great day today, isn't it? On days like these, humans like you...' He pulled out his demonic blades. '(Evil laugh) You should be burning in hell.'

Frisk was about to start the fight. 'Babs, find the train for us. We'll be there in a minute.' She nodded and ran away quickly.

Although it was a one versus seven, he was no joke. The seven got brutally destroyed, all by one person. Not dying to him was a very lucky thing.

'I cannot believe you are so weak against me, guess I was right, you aren't a legend after all!' He laughed.

Frisk trembled as she was trying to get up. 'Guys, change of plans. Follow me!'

The group ran into the station, fleeing for their life from the killer by taking the train back to Ponyville.

'Oh, and where do you think you're going, Frisk!?' He charged in to catch the humans.

As they found the train, the convict was fast. He found them and started shooting. Everyone tried to get on the train as soon as possible, and Frisk stayed on the platform to defend.

'Darn, out of bullets? Close range time!' The killer charged in and had a sword fight with Frisk. They were surprisingly at an impasse, though.

Frisk sighed as they looked each other in the eye. 'Why are you doing this?' She asked.

'It's simple...' He replied. 'It's kill, or be killed in this world. Don't you understand that? You killed him... You stole the spotlight from me... And you even banished my father. I will get you one day... Just remember that, Frisk. I will find you, and you will die on my hands.'

'How did you know me?'

'We may be friends once, but you have changed. You are not the Frisk I remember. I realized who you are, a person who steals the spotlight from everyone else. I could have saved you all... You took that chance away from me. Not to mention, my father was banished... Because of you. But, why in the world am I saying these things...' He apparently had an extra load of ammunition, and loaded it into his gun.

Frisk was tempted to run into the train. She didn't want to die again.

'Oh, why am I so outspoken when you are about to die!?' He pointed his pistol directly at her heart.

She waited for the right moment, just as he is about to pull the trigger. 'I have escaped death once... I won't fall into his hands again.'

The second he pulled the trigger, Frisk rolled into the train and shut the door shut. The second she got in, the train departed.

He got up. 'Ha, you got away this time. But, I won't go easy on you next time.'



Inside the train, the group departed back to Ponyville. They were still horrified by the killer, they could've died right there! As the gamers were trying to calm each other down, Frisk and Asriel were at a side.

'What's wrong, Frisk? We did get quite a bit of evidence from this one, why the long face?' He asked, comforting Frisk.

She sighed. 'I know who he is...'

'Who?'

'It's my old friend... Felix.' Frisk sighed again. 'We used to be best friends, we were always there for each other. However, something was wrong. Yes, that decision changed our paths.'

'What happened between you guys?' Asriel asked.

'After I defeated Gromiz, and stepped up to be the leader of Britannica, I never saw him ever again. Not even in the war. He hid from me for all these years. I know he must have used an age spell to still survive till today. It all makes sense now... He is the son of Gromiz. Zebulon was the true villain... The emperor I thought was evil was trying to save us, but he must be controlled... Either that, or he wanted to take the power for himself.' She explained.

Asriel was confused. 'Forgive me, but how does Felix fit into this stuff again?'

'Something else made sense now. Felix joined my school when we were still young, only two years after Gromiz won. That's when we became friends. He didn't start at the beginning. He joined the school when I moved up to 2nd grade, he was in the same class with me. This means after he realized Gromiz became evil, he tried to leave him alone. After I defeated Gromiz, I suspect he must have hated me for killing his father, but when he realized the true secret behind Zebulon, he wanted to save me in the war. However, he must have failed.'

'Okay, so you are saying that Felix is the murderer, correct?' Asriel said.

Frisk nodded her head. 'Exactly. We don't have much time to stop him, we need to prove to the others that he is and must be the one behind all of this.'

Author's Note:

Chapter 2: Two references.
1.For all you Undertale fans, you probably recognize how Felix said 'On days like these, humans like you should be burning in hell.', because it was originally Sans' line. (Oh and get ready for more Undertale spoilers and references to come.)

2.The character Felix, if you haven't noticed already, is a reference to the top YouTuber of the world, Pewdiepie. (It's his real name)