• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 386 Views, 0 Comments

Golden Soul - Inactive Pone



When an anonymous man entered the pony world, ponies started going missing. Can Frisk uncover the mystery?

  • ...
 0
 386

Prologue: Genocide

Author's Note:

WAIT! Before you read the story, two things:

1.Confused? Read my story series Harmony Quest. This story takes place in the same universe and you can call this the start of 'season 2' of the series.

2.I already put this story up on Teen rated since it contains a heck ton of violence and genocide and of course blood. If you're under 13, please do not read this story. But if you want to, I will not stop you, just remember it is at your own risk.

Everything was just fine in the pony world. The dawn of another great day. No weird dreams, no war, nothing bad. Just a bright sunny day outside and the vain of sunlight shone into Frisk's room in the castle. She stretched herself as she woke up when the light shone on her eyes.

'Another fine day for fun,' She thought.

She got up, did the usual stuff in her morning routine, and time to start the day.

Asriel ran into her. 'Oh, hi Frisk, having a good day so far?'

'Of course, sweetheart.' She replied.

After Twilight decided to date Nathan, Frisk decided to find someone else to be with when her friend is out. Then came a very obvious answer: She picked her brother. Although they have already been siblings for a long time, they decided they knew each other enough to the point that they can be a couple. But, Twilight still remains as her best friend.

So now we have two couples in this world!

'You know, it's certainly been a while since the war ended. Nothing has changed much when you were resting,' Asriel said.

Frisk smiled. 'Well, our adventures have been fun, but it's nice to have this break we had for a while now.'

Her brother patted her head. 'I agree, we had such an exciting journey through the years.'

As they were talking, Jessica came over.

'Hey guys, we're about to record another episode for a minigame in Minecraft, and we need one more person to join in, interested?' She asked.

'Alright, I haven't been recording for our main channel for quite some time, I'll join in.' Frisk answered. 'See you later, Asriel.'

'Talk to you later,' He giggled, blowing Frisk a kiss.

A while ago, the gamers told Frisk and her friends about the career they are doing on YouTube and asked if they were interested. Seeing that their adventures are probably come to a halt or even come to an end, all of them thought it was a cool idea to try out. But, that's a story for another day!


While Frisk thought her adventures have been put to rest, something she didn't know was happening through Equestria.

Through the town of Canterlot, an unknown person came to this world through the portal. He seemed fairly normal, just a human, like all the other visitors going around the place. However, behind his innocent look, is the true face of a genocidal killer.

At night, Twilight's old friends were having a little party at Moon Dancer's home. But what they didn't know, is that someone is about to come in and take their lives. As the party went on, there was a sudden crash from behind the house. Everypony was confused to what happened.

'I'll go and take a look at what happened,' Lemon Hearts said, walking towards the back door.

As she went out, she saw nothing. However, she did hear sounds from the bushes and checked them one by one. Then, someone tapped her on the back.

'It's kill... Or be killed.' The man said.

She turned around. 'Huh? What the- Ahhh!' She let out a deafening scream. The man used his blade and stabbed right into her heart.

'Alright. One down, three more to go here. Then, next destination.' He muttered. 'Disguise spell initiating...'

As soon as she heard the scream, Minuette came over.

'What's going on?' She asked.

As she said that, Lemon Hearts got up.

'No, nothing happened. I'm fine, it's just... something weird with me today.' She explained.

Minuette felt her answer was a bit odd. 'Oh well, let's head back then.'

When they were back at the party, it continued for a good thirty minutes, and Lemon Hearts was a bit distant from the others.

'What's up with you today?' Moon Dancer asked.

But she started laughing. '(Laughs) Wow, you guys totally fell for that one.'

As soon she said that she started to beat up the other four. They were all scared. In a little while, two of them were down.

'What is wrong with you!?' Lyra was horrified.

With her hoof, Lemon Hearts threw one of her daggers at Lyra, right in the heart. Then, she went over to Moon Dancer.

'Are you okay? What in Equestria has gotten into you!?' She shouted.

'(Evil laugh) I'm not Lemon Hearts... You fools fell for that one so easily!' The spell wore off and revealed the murderer.

'What the... Who are you!?'

The man laughed again. 'Why would I tell you... when you're about to die?'

And again, she stabbed her blade into her heart.

'Excellent. Now, grab the souls.' He thought. Grabbing the souls with his magic, he put them inside heart canisters, then put them all into a bigger container, with the label saying 'Canterlot'. It contained countless souls from the past ponies he murdered in this place. He then carefully put the large container into what looks like an infinite storage box, red in color (For those of you who play Minecraft, it's a shulker box). He picked the box up and shrunk it down as he put it into his pockets.

'Canterlot is done. Let's see where I have left...' He said as he checked off the checkbox for the town.

'Okay, let me see: Manehattan, Baltimare, Cloudsdale, Fillydelphia, Applelosa... And a lot more places. I'm gonna go and take this revenge.' He took his weapons back and used a spell to make the bodies disappear as he walked out.

In fact, this man has been a serial killer across all of Equestria. As this crime continued on, more and more ponies were reported missing. This went on the news when it got so serious that no one can hide it anymore. As he continued his genocide, he always sang a song as he went.

'Friendship and love, it sounds really great,
But I have my own ways...
I've become the demon of death,
And made Everypony dead!

Kill them all, slay everypony!
Each Stallion and mare!
Genocide's my only goal...
Destruction is my plan!

It's kill, or be killed in this world,
There's no other way...
Everyone falls into my hands,
I'll change how her story ends...

She thinks that she's something special,
But in reality...
She's no more than a normal girl,
While I'm the exception...

Look at her, being a legend,
But to me, she's not...
I will make Everypony fall,
And she will meet her demise...

Why become a true pacifist,
When you have the strength...
To be a pure-blooded killer,
And I will not stop...
Until she falls...
With my soul of...
DETERMINATION!

As he stepped closer to his last destination, he just finished humming the tune, and thought to himself:

'Do you think you can stop me, Frisk? Well, we shall see.'