• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 9,809 Views, 82 Comments

Twilight's Plant Experimentation - InvertedAxis



Twilight Sparkle explores botany and botany gets the chance to explore Twilight.

  • ...
38
 82
 9,809
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

And thank you very much to the brave soul that helped with editing. I unfortunately goofed and did not ask for you to identify yourself. Go ahead and pm me if you want an I will give you the credit you deserve.

Sequel please?

7933014 need more of these greatly written characters, actually i just want to see a twi- shining- luna- Candace- Celestia- tentacle plant sex scene. that would be awesome.

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:pinkiegasp:

Well it was nice being a part of this thing, but now it's time to move on.

7933057
7933014
I will make a note that this is something that is desired. If I need to get some group plant tentacle sex stuff off my chest, this may happen. Like I said though, if this story is added to, it will be single, stand alone stories. I am done with the direction this story took and want to move away from it as a whole.

7933536 no i don't like the direction i can agree to that i do however like the idea of pony controled tenticals becuase i had NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE and tentacles + your two favorite ships, 2 fetishes into one nice package, plus yu never get the tentiles side of the story and if you link feelings of the pony and tentacle you are a god sir, or t least my favorate person.

thankyou may you rest in penises/tenticales
r.i.p

"You've cum such a long long way.
And I've watched you from that very first day."

Updated on my birthday! Woo!

What if Starlight and Trixie have started their sex life as a couple?

RC

... me gusta

Hehe nailed it. :trollestia:
I concur that the adventures of our newly minted Princess of Sex would make for an interesting sequel. Just imagine her meeting the Mane 6 with that status...or her using the all powerful Power of Sex to save the world with tentacles plants. (with the focus on adventure more than Sex, just because it would be awesome) :rainbowlaugh:

Given the symbiotic relationship and the fact that the plant caused her to become an Alicorn, I was imagining her design as an alicorn as some sort of fusion between both, kind of like a perverted dryad, with her regalia being made of intertwined vines and live flowers from the plant in her mane above her left hear. :twilightsheepish:

7954250
One of the ideas I had for a followup story was basically a montage of her defeating some of the key villians with sexy powers instead of as the show did. Unfortunately I kind of mind burned myself with the way the story went and other than followup shorts I really don't want to get involved in a sequel. In case I on't get to the part where I explain it in a follow up short. The way I explain Alicornification (it sounds like fornication lol), is that a pony is either born with the potential to be an alicorn or not but only those who tap into the deep seeded powers of creation, the universe or some equally strong font of energy become alicorns. So the plant didn't make Twilight an alicorn, as the conversation between Celestia and Cadence show, Celestia always knew Twilight had that potential, the plant just helped her tap into the powers of sexuality and ascend.

For now, it is my canon that the plant was absorbed into Twilight's magical alicorn spirit and so she can summon it into existance within her at will but when she isn't using it it just fades into nothingness. This may change. As I said, I might write more into this over time, I might never touch it again, it is hard to say at the moment. Perhaps I will do holiday specials, that might be cool, idk...ijdk.

Loved that twist in the end. :rainbowlaugh:

8005555

If your going to put me on the spot with this...

The plant is categorized as safe, which is part of why Twilight isn't as concerned and the gas and liquid both contain magical components that act as a mild hypnotic agent, compelling anyone who consumes them to want more. And most importantly, OSHA isn't sexy.

You are right though, but I am not going to tag this story with incorrect safety policy and procedures. I don't think that is a relevant kink.

Hahahahahahahhahaha!!! ITS SEX! Hahahaa screw your destiny shit Celestia! TWILIGHT GOT YOUR PLACE INSTEAD! Molestia... heh

In the mind of TwilightBaby me and u ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel! (Get horny now!)

8157227
Woah, step back. I am demoting you to 12 point Helvetica, no bold or italics, until you can demonstrate responsible use of type setting. Also, I am confiscating the letter 'i' untl you show a lttle more restrant.

Glad you enjoyed t!

Can we have a sequel to this that's just Twilight the alicorn of sex stopping Nightmare Moon and her impact on Ponyville? Like... Canterlot invasion solved partly by Tentacle God Twilight..... her meeting her friends.... as a Tentacle Sex God... Ya get what I'm saying? Just Lil bit of comedy...

8171309
I am not opposed to doing followup shorts for this story, but at the moment I am still sick of it and it will be a while before I can return to this. If you look at the authors notes and some of my previous blog posts I burned myself out on this story pretty badly on top of writing myself into a corner. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Celestia looked over at where Cadence had taken a turn at face to table introductions-

Humanity may have invented Facebook, but Cadence invented... Facetable.




I'll go home now.

“Well at this rate,” Cadence said sarcastically, “It will probably be-”

careful what ya wish for

“Well actually,” Twilight replied with a smile, “It’s a lot like Cadence’s. We’re almost like alicorn sisters.”

Thud

“Oww”

Celestia looked over at where Cadence had taken a turn at face to table introductions-

“It’s Sex!”

-and joined her soon after.

that's amazing lol

What an ending :rainbowlaugh:

This story had a really nice mix of kink and fluff, and it turned out a lot more wholesome than expected. You don't see much wholesome consentacle smut in the world, so thank you for that. Bringing equal amounts of happy and horny into the world is a wonderful thing.

I'm sad to see that you burned yourself out on this story, and it looks like you've been off Fimfic for a long time now. Best of luck wherever you are, and I hope you don't mind if I follow you, just in case. :twilightsmile:

Thanks for writing!

Login or register to comment