• Published 29th Jun 2017
  • 3,020 Views, 144 Comments

Ghost Of Reach - Grave Walker



Ever had a wish, a desire that could never be fulfilled? No mater what you did, how hard you tried, it would never happen. Well I got my wish, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.

Comments ( 18 )

wrong having fun Tia.
also, while I know this is supposed to be a displaced type story I've never found it fun to have multiple in the same world, kinda ruins the fun for me.

9790695
There is no crossovering with other authors in this story. All of the other "players" from me. And this story is not set in a Displaced-verse.

9790747
I said displaced type story. I know that you aren't collaborating, as you would have mentioned other authors.
But my opinion still stands having multiple scenarios of HIE in the same world makes it less entertaining to me. It may be the bread and butter to someone else but to me it aint my cup of tea.

9791136
I understand. I can't appeal to everyone. I hope you can still enjoy it though. Comments are what drive us authors to continue onward.

Wow what twist! Lol
Very interested to see where this goes. Xd

.........okay?
I have a bad feeling having so many game worlds, factions, and technology squeezed together on one world will end badly for this story especially if more will be added, it would feel too tight, forced, etc.

All of it is good so no complaints. Dead memes are good too.

this story implements in technology in a vary good way so it is rare enough were most don't understand it but it can be used by elects. I am interested how our spartan will deal with the pony's and her ho-omen alias will he ally with the pony's or my favorite the admittedly fake but still cool Griffin emperor in a groomsmen war ageist the pony's that will tern this in to a American armed pony ageist a war hammer armed Griffin!!!

"Not a Displaced story or any of that, but you people get the memo."
But you just posted it in the Displaced group? Not unless you're planning something?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!! SKULL'S FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Drr

Moar?

This sounds like a fun world. My Haven would fit swimmingly in this version of Equus

Is this ever going to be a updated?

9791717
Oh buddy wait till you see mega crossovers with like ten or more fandoms in them

Login or register to comment