• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 2,076 Views, 16 Comments

Sisters - TheEvilCookie



Sweetie Belle and Rarity hang out together

  • ...
8
 16
 2,076

A Moment Together

Sweetie Belle was thinking about Rarity while Rarity was working. Soon she got a mischievous idea so she went up to Rarity and playfully poked her. Rarity rolled her eyes and Sweetie Belle giggled. Sweetie Belle poked again.

"Sweetie What are you doing?" Rarity asked her sister. Sweetie Belle giggled and responded.

"Poking you." Sweetie Belle said said. Rarity sighed and spoke. Sweetie Belle smiled and stopped for a second.

"Stop it then." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle poked her yet again and giggled. Rarity smiled as she couldn't be upset with her as Sweetie Belle was just doing it for fun. Sweetie Belle did it again.

"Sweetie I'm warning you. Don't keep poking me." Rarity said to Sweetie Belle. Sweetie Belle did it again.

"Sweetie Belle if you poke me one more time see what happens." Rarity said drawing one of her designs as she waited to see if Sweetie Belle would do it again. After a few moments Sweetie Belle giggled and poked her again. Rarity put her sowing stuff down and spoke.

"That's it!" She said. She then playfully chased after Sweetie Belle and Sweetie Belle giggled. She chased Sweetie Belle to her room and then she pounced Sweetie Belle and ruffled her hair and playfully kissed her forehead. Sweetie Belle giggled. Rarity laughed as well.

After a bit of playful cuddling they both laid on the bed while talking to each other. Sweetie Belle spoke.

"Thanks for hanging out with me Rarity." Sweetie Belle said.

"Your welcome hon. I don't mind I like to spend time with you. It's good for me to take a break from work once in a while." Rarity responded. Sweetie Belle smiled and spoke.

"I love you." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity got tears in her eyes. Sweetie Belle wiped them away. Rarity responded with emotion flowing through her voice.m

"I love you to sis." Rarity said. After that they continued to cuddle which made both of them happy. Rarity was happy that Sweetie Belle got her to take a break and got her to hang out with her. They both snuggled. Sweetie Belle laid wrapped in Rarity's embrace.

Rarity silently watched her sister as her sister giggled while laying in Rarity's embrace. Rarity kissed Sweetie on the forehead and nuzzled her glad that her and Sweetie Belle were doing this.

They both stayed there as Rarity kissed and cuddled her sister. Sweetie Belle relished the attention as she sighed and playfully giggled while her sister embraced her gently in love.

Sweetie Belle smiled as they laid there silently while they cuddled. Rarity kissed Sweetie Belles head making Sweetie Belle giggle again. Rarity thought that it was the cutest sound that she had ever heard. Rarity smiled and playfully tickled her sister while holding her.

"This is payback for poking me!" Rarity exclaimed. Sweetie Belle's squeal of laughter rang through the house as Rarity tickled her for a bit. Rarity got Sweetie Belle's sides and belly as Sweetie Belle laughed helplessly as she couldn't do anything to defend herself but lay there and laugh.

Rarity smirked as Sweetie Belle had tears of laughter come out of her eyes. Sweetie Belle tried to escape but was held down. Sweetie Belle screamed with laughter and struggled as Rarity tickled her. Rarity kissed a Sweetie Belle on the forehead and tickled her a bit more.

Soon Rarity stopped and Sweetie Belle calmed down. Rarity pet Sweetie Belles hair and spoke softly to her playful sister.

"Just as ticklish as I remember." Rarity teased as she hugged her. Sweetie Belle giggled. Soon they both laid there in silence as they Rarity cuddled her sister. Sweetie Belle curled up into Rarity's embrace which made Sweetie Belle look precious to Rarity.

Sweetie Belle rested her ear to Rarities chest and listened to Rarity's heartbeat as Rarity's heart beat relaxed. Rarity knew what Sweetie Belle was doing and smiled. Rarity held her close as Sweetie Belle continued to listen.

The sound calmed Sweetie Belle and Rarity knew this. Rarity loved that fact. Rarity and Sweetie Belle both relished the calming moment of just cuddling quietly. Rarity cherished every minute with her sister as her sister did as well. They both leveled their breathing so that they both matched as they wanted to be in sync.

After they did that they relaxed their muscles and just laid there quietly without anything bothering them. They both loved every second of it. Sweetie Belle was so comfortable and so was Rarity. Sweetie Belle sighed making Rarity smile. Both of them did not want to get up as they were to comfy.

Sweetie Belle heard Rarity's soft breathing. Rarity smiled at her sister as she looked at Sweetie Belle's hair. It was frizzy from the playful tickling earlier. Rarity took a comb with her magic and smoothed out Sweetie Belle's hair. Sweetie Belle smiled.

"Thanks Rarity." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity smiled kindly and responded while working away at Sweetie Belle's hair. Sweetie Belle was grateful for the help on her hair.

"Your welcome. We have to always make sure our hair is fixed." Rarity said. Rarity continued to smooth out Sweetie Belle's hair as they cuddled. Rarity focused on each strand as she fixed her sisters hair.

Sweetie Belle was loving the hair brushing. She always enjoyed her hair being brushed by her sister and would try to always get an opportunity in the morning to have Rarity brush it as they bonded. Rarity focused on getting every last strand of hair that Sweetie Belle had.

Rarity started to finish up combing her sisters hair getting the last few stands that were sticking out of the group of hair. Finally Rarity finished and put the comb down. Sweetie Belle spoke.

"Thanks Rarity I enjoyed you fixing my hair." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity smiled as a Sweetie Belle sounded so cute for thanking her.

"Your welcome hon. I'm just doing my duty as a big sister." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle giggled and spoke.

"Your the best sister that anypony could have." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity got tears in her eyes as she heard that. She loved her sister and she knew that Sweetie Belle loved her to.

"Thanks sweetheart that means a lot!" Rarity said happily as she wiped her eyes. Sweetie Belle spoke.

"Your welcome." Sweetie Belle said responding to Rarity. They both laid in silence and then they spoke.

"I love you so much Rarity." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity smiled and closed her eyes.

"I love you to." Sweetie Belle smiled as tears fell from her eyes as well.

"I promise I will never let anypony or anything hurt you. I will protect you." Rarity promised. Sweetie Belle hugged her even tighter.

"Thank you." Sweetie Belle said.

"Your welcome." Rarity said. They both let go of the hug and for the rest of the day they both hung out with Rarity sowing and Sweetie Belle coloring. It was a very good day with both of them together as they both enjoyed the rest of the day with each other.

Comments ( 16 )

Okay, this is just adorable! The interaction and relationship Rarity and Sweetie Belle shared just filled me with joy! Good job! :raritywink:

7803158 Thank you :pinkiehappy: I'm glad you liked it. That's my most favorite part of this! I love Sweetie Belle and Rarity moments

7803195 can i get a hug, please?:twilightblush:

i kinda... would like a hug.... if that's not too much to ask:fluttershysad:

7803298 *Hugs you* (That's the best I can type sorry :rainbowlaugh:)

7803588 *turns into a thestral, snuggles into the hug and starts sleeping*:pinkiesmile:

7803671 *Starts sleeping as well* :)

7805265 I'm happy you enjoyed it :yay:

hmm. Your stories are getting better. *clicks like*

7810421 Thanks! I'm glad you think so

You should make a fanfic where Sweetie Belle tickles Rarity.

8517524 I'm glad you liked it!

Login or register to comment