• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 2,717 Views, 23 Comments

Drive with a Rider - ANDIE



A man had ended up becoming Kamen Rider Drive while his friend became the Drive Driver upon on appearing in Equestria to stop a new and yet old threat, can the two stop this new enemy?

  • ...
6
 23
 2,717

What information does the Rider have? (Part 3)

Rarity and Jeff enters the former's boutique, the latter scoffs in expectation "It looks exactly like the one in the show." he thought in his mind.

Tyler however was very intrigue at the boutique's interior designs "Wow, this is a spectacular place you got there Miss...Rarity is it?" the sentient belt commented.

"Why thank you darling, the boutique is the very place that I live up to as my career as a fashionista." Rarity said with joy.

"Of course it is." Jeff thought in his mind before deciding to speak "So um Miss Rarity, do you think you could make a few clothes for me in time?" He asked.

"I don't need to sew any new clothes, if I'm able to find any clothes that seen to fit you." Rarity said as she walk towards a drawer "But first I need to know you're size." she said as she opens the drawer and pull out a measuring tape.

She then dashed back to Jeff as she use the measuring tape to measure his height, arms, legs, then she was about to measure his waist and notice that Jeff was still wearing Tyler around his waist.

"Um...darling, would it be alright that your friend here will be removed? I need to properly measure you if I want to find right size clothes for you." Rarity ask.

"Yeah sure no problem." Jeff said as he removes the Drive Driver of his waist and place it/him on a nearby couch. "Just don't go anywhere." he said to his belt/companion.

Tyler scoffs "Where am I gonna go as a belt?" he said sarcastically.

Jeff chuckles and allows Rarity to measure his chest and waist with her measuring tape "Well, I'll say that as tall as you are, you're quite scrawny...no offense." she said in embarrassment.

"None taken, I've always like this Miss Rarity." Jeff reassures.

"Yeah and you would have more muscle if you stick to martial arts or weight lifting." Tyler bluntly said.

"Hey! I would have stick to them if my parents didn't said that it only makes me lose more weight than I have to!" Jeff said with annoyance.

"Jeff darling, are you really concern about your physical health that much? I mean you do look quite fit despite how my measurements on you makes it seen that you're scrawny." Rarity noted.

"Well...I don't really mind, I mean I do look quite fit enough for my taste if you ask me." Jeff said as he looks over himself and his white bathrobe.

"Either way dear Jeff, I'm going to find if there are any clothing I happen to have that suits you. Be right back!" Rarity announce as she ran up to one of the rooms in the boutique.

Jeff sighs as he sat on the couch, right next to Tyler "Why did you bother of telling her about how I used to take martial arts and weightlifting?" he ask the sentient belt.

"Hey, she was wondering why you were so skinny and I thought you would be more appealing to her if you gain more muscle from martial arts and weight lifting." Tyler respond with a smug.

"First of, I'm slightly skinny because of how my body quickly metabolizes food and second, my parents thought that those two things would make me even skinnier than I need too!" Jeff pointed out.

"You just have to be a fan of some random little girls show." Tyler nonchalantly said.

This cause Jeff's eyes to twitch, he then raised both hands up high and spread them out like he's about to give Tyler a good choke, despite of not having a neck.

Tyler noticed Jeff's behavior as he began to have a nervous face on the screen of the Driver "J-Jeff! Let's not go there okay!?" he said nervously.

But Jeff was not listening as his hands are threateningly gets closer to Tyler "For the last time! IT'S NOT JUST FOR LITTLE GIRLS!" He said with fuming anger. But before the assault could have happened, the door of the boutique suddenly burst open, revealing the rest of the ponies and Spike are standing at the doorway.

This cause Jeff to stop his action and pretends to behave himself, whistling nervously while Tyler gave him a deadpanned looked as the five ponies plus Starlight and Spike enters the boutique.

"Hey there, how are you and Rarity doing?" Twilight asked.

"Good! Very good! I just need to wait until Rarity found at least one suit that might fit me, or if not she's gonna have to sew a new suit for me." Jeff replied.

"As long as you don't change your clothes too often." Tyler whispers to himself.

But Jeff could heard the sentient belt's voice "What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Why do you ask!?" Tyler exclaims and tries to act casually.

Jeff raised an eyebrow, but decides to shrug it off.

"Good news Jeff darling! I found a few outfits or two that would fit perfectly to your measurements." Rarity's voice called out as she walks down from the stairs, when she's reached to the end of the stairs, she noticed her friends. "Oh hello everypony! You girls are just in time too, because I found the right suit for Jeff darling here." She said as she shows a neatly folded clothes.

Rarity then handed the new set of clothes for Jeff "Thank you Rarity, I'm very appreciate that you would lend it to me. How much is it?" Jeff asked.

"Oh no need for payments! It's all on me!" Rarity said generously as she waves her right hand dismissively.

"Really?" Jeff remarked "I can't thank you enough! Where's the changing room?" he asked.

Rarity smiles gratefully "It's nothing really, just living up to my traits." she said as she then points behind Jeff "Oh and the change room is right over there darling." she answered.

Jeff nodded as he walk towards the changing room before closing the door and begins to change.

"This gonna take a while." Tyler commented.

About a minute or two later, Jeff stepped out of the changing room, revealing one of his new attires. He's now a simple white buttoned up long sleeve shirt, a black trouser tied by a black leather belt with a silver buckle and a pair of black oxford shoes.

Jeff couldn't helped but to keep looking over himself "Well, I thought that it would be nice to wear something formal, but I didn't expect that I would look this sharp!" he said as he can't get over with his new attire.

"But it was something I have an eye for! Isn't that right girls!?" Rarity said as she turned her attention to her friends.

"Uuummm..." the remaining 5 responds with mixed emotions as they're find an answered before saying random answers like, yeah, of course, definitely and many more.

"Well I appreciate it a lot Rarity." Jeff said as he then looked at the rest of the Main 6 "Why don't we go somewhere we can discuss about how my powers work or what the Roidmudes really are?" he said.

Twilight nodded "Yes of course! I think we could head to Sugar Cube Corner, it's the best bakery here in Ponyville, how does that sound girls?" she suggested as she turned towards her friends.

"Sounds like a mighty fine idea' Twi!" Applejack said.

"That sounds nice." Fluttershy agreed.

"Count me in!" Rainbow exclaims.

"Why of course Twilight darling!" Rarity complied as she flips her hair.

"Sure, why not!?" Starlight added.

"Yeah! I bet we could get some snack there too!" Spike said as everypony else looked at him, Spike had a confused look "What? Can't a dragon get additional snacks after breakfast!?" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Great idea Twi! Let's go there now!" Pinkie said as she zoomed out of the boutique and everypony else follow her.

"Meet you there Jeff!" Twilight said as she followed along with the rest of her friends.

"Oh...Right! Coming Twilight!" He respond as he was about to catch up to Twilight and the others until...

"Uhumm!!!" Tyler's cleared his throat (even though he doesn't have a throat anymore), getting Jeff's attention.

"Oh yeah! Almost forgot about you Tyler!" Jeff said as he grab the belt and catching up with the ponies, but not before closing the boutique's front door.


Minutes later, the whole gang, including Jeff and Tyler are now sitting on a round table inside SugarCube Corner where they are waiting for their orders to arrived. Twiligth thought for a moment and decided to make their discussion with Jeff and Tyler to pass the time.

"Well, now that were all here, Jeff and Tyler, now can you two explain these Roidmudes?" Twilight asked.

Jeff who placed the Tyler the inatimate belt on the table looked over to Twilight "Oh um well, you guys think this is the right time for me and Tyler to explain it huh?" He said.

"Well yeah! Don't keep us hanging" Spike said.

"Right! It's...kind of a long story, so I'll try to summarize it as simple as possible. But I need everyone here to listen to me!" Jeff said and 'everyone' got their eyes focused on him.

Jeff clear his throat and begins to explain "You see, Roidmudes are artificial living creatures that are created by two intelligent scientist, the Roidmudes were originally created to make the world a better place, when one of the scientist named Doctor Banno tried to invest the Roidmudes with a businessman, but the businessman does not approved with his research which caused the scientist become insane and decided to corrupt the Roidmudes by giving them negative emotions." He revealed.

The ponies were all startled at the revelations "You mean, those things were created by two humans?" Starlight said.

"Well when Doctor Banno become insane, he tried to make a Roidmude copied the appearance of the businessman so he can tortured it, this caused his partner to end their partnership. After the incident, the Roidmudes became evil and bend on world domination with the ability to slow down time called Heavy Acceleration like the one you girls experienced before I came to the rescue." Jeff saids, explaining the Heavy Acceleration ability.

"Oh dear. How can there be someone that cruel?" Fluttershy said with a shaken voice.

Jeff sighs "Unlike the humans where Twilight met from Canterlot High, some humans from my world can be easily be corrupted than others. Anyways for the Roidmudes themselves there are three types, cobra, spider and a bat which is the one that attack you girls. Cobra's are physically stronger, spiders can shoot webs and bat type can fly by using wings." He continues.

"Wait Jeff! What about the human- type_Umfff!" Tyler was about to said something, but Jeff immediately covered the speaker of the Drive Driver, preventing Tyler from talking.

"Um...he said that there's a special type of Roidmude, but it never existed because it's just a made up rumor!" Jeff said hesitantly as Jeff was highly aware of the forth type Roidmude, the human type, but since it's an extremely rare type and had a hard time getting over with the demise of Kamen Rider Chaser, he prefer to not explain it to the ponies, let alone having Tyler to spill the beans.

"Oh...Hmm. Never would have though about that. That would explain those wings it got" Rainbow said

"There's more, when a Roidmude copies the appearances and traits of a human, they will ascend to an evolved form, much stronger than their lower forms. However, they can evolved even further by absorbing a large amount of key emotions like joy, jealousy or devotion, once they absorb enough, they will achieved a Super Evolution form which is a gold color versions of their previous evolved form, they can gain more powerful abilities and attacks." Jeff pointed out, which startled everyone around the table, even Spike.

"Man, these critters are even more dangerous than I thought!" Applejack commented in worry.

Jeff didn't want to make the atmosphere worst, but without warning, Tyler uses the belt buckle of the Drive Driver to swatted Jeff's hand of off him where he said "That's not all, if four Super Evolved Roidmudes were to combined their powers, they will create a huge amount of energy that is so powerful that it'll caused a permanent Global Freeze that will spread across the whole world! And it can actually freeze time instead of slowing it down!" Tyler the Drive Driver added.

"GASP!" was the respond of the main 6 including Starlight and Spike.

Jeff facepalm in respond "You really have to mentioned that Tyler." He said in a deadpanned tone.

"Well I'm not gonna let you keep me in the dark like that!" The sentient belt said.

"This situation is more ghastly than I've ever imagined." Rarity stated her worry.

Then Jeff mentions a key info "But what really bothers me is that the Roidmude that had just attacked you girls from yesterday had no Core in it. Cores are three number digits that are on their chest that are like their soulst, which contains their consciousness." Jeff pointed out.

Spike was shaken from hearing it "So what's that supposed to mean? Is it a zombie or something?" he asked.

Jeff rolls his eyes as he forgot about Spike's random antics "No, not really Spike. It means that who ever created that Roidmude isn't one of the two scientist that originally created them and those kinds of Roidmudes are mass produced, meaning that there could be more of them out there." he said.

"M-M-More of them!?" Fluttershy said with a shaken voice "like how many?" she asked.

"Well...back where I from, there were originally about 108 Roidmudes. But the original Kamen Rider Drive was supposed to have destroyed all 108 of them!" Jeff said in seriousness.

"So you're saying that who ever created that Roidmude isn't one of the two scientist you mentioned and that he, she or they are now here in Equestria?" Twilight exclaims in concern.

"Equestria? Is this the name of this world?" Tyler ask randomly.

Jeff glares at the Driver next to him "Not the time for that Tyler and yes that would mean that whoever make that Roidmude knows about that world." he theorized.

"But who!?" Spike said.

"An why?" and Starlight added.

"I don't know, but that's what we need to find out!" Jeff said in concern "If we don't find out soon, than there will be even more Roidmudes wreak havoc on this land or even worst." He stated.

Everypony in the entire room were silent, with concerns written all over their faces.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a mare with a light crimson mane with grayish crimson stripes, a cerulean coat color, wearing a yellow dress with a white apron appear with a yellow trade fuel with several drinks and snacks.

"Here you go dearies! Hope you don't mind waiting!" The mare said as she begins to place the drinks and snacks on the table.

Twilight shook her head "Oh it's no trouble Ms. Cake, at least we manage to have a good conversation to pass the time." She said.

"Well I'm glad that everypony don't mind all the wait." Ms. Cake said before noticing Jeff and his belt "Especially our new guest here." she said before lowering her head to Twilight's head "Is he really a human?" she asked.

Twilight nodded "Yes, he is." she confirmed "But we don't know how or why he's here though." She said.

"Well I hope it's not too much trouble for him to stay here in Ponyville for a while." Ms. Cake stated.

"Don't worry, he'll be staying at my castle, there's plenty of room there." Twilight pointed out.

"Oh goodie, well I better get back in the kitchen and see if Carrot Cake needs any assistant." Mrs. Cake said before walking back to the kitchen.

"Well I don't know about everypony here, but all of that explanation makes me a bit hungry." Jeff said before he begins to chow down.

While everypony and dragon looked with else looked perplex. While Tyler the Driver scoffs "He's always had a thing for bake goods." The inanimate belt stated.

Author's Note:

Here we are the next chapter! Sorry for the long hiatus, it's been quite stressful for me to study for the exams and apply for post-secondary schools and to prepare for many files and buy tickets to study abroad. But I hope you guys could understand my current situation I'm facing. I'll see if I could keep on working with my stories!

Comments ( 2 )

Hi I really like this story to when is the next chapter

Wonder if this fic will continue too?
Its caught my eye here too an wondering what happens next.

Whats in store for Spike here too?

Login or register to comment