• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 2,717 Views, 23 Comments

Drive with a Rider - ANDIE



A man had ended up becoming Kamen Rider Drive while his friend became the Drive Driver upon on appearing in Equestria to stop a new and yet old threat, can the two stop this new enemy?

  • ...
6
 23
 2,717

What do Riders fight for?

5 minutes ago

Starlight Glimmer, Princess Twilight Sparkles new pupil who just step out of Carousel Boutique with her new hair style right after her last incident with the Map and Twilight, she began to walk through Ponyville and towards the Castle, not before Rainbow Dash fly by and greeted her.

"Hey Starlight! Like the new mane!" Rainbow said while flying above Starlight.

"Thanks Rainbow. I'm about to meet Twilight today and I want to give her a new impression of myself." Starlight said and Rainbow slightly chuckle.

"Well, good luck with that, while I'm gonna take a little nap nearby." Rainbow said as she flies to a nearby cloud and rest on it. Starlight sighs and went to the castle. Upon arriving, she noticed that Twilight's been walking around circles for a while since she last saw Twilight like this since a few days ago and Spike walk up to her.

"Spike, has Twilight been like this since that thing attack Ponyville a few days ago?" Starlight ask.

"Yeah! But I don't blame her, whatever that thing is, it caused a lot of commotion in the town and almost a half of Equestria!" Spike said and they both looked at Twilight's current status.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." She said as she step towards Twilight.

"Hey Starlight! Glad that you matted in time, I was about to send Spike over to get you here. But it seems that you've..." She's about to said before Starlight held her hand up.

"Twilight, you're being paranoid. Look I know that there's a strange monster out there in Equestria and it did quite a lot of damaged when it first came here. But look on the bright side, the monster haven't appeared in days now and if it's back, the we'll be ready this time." Starlight said, hoping to ensure her new mentor.

"I guess you're right Starlight, it's not like it'll appear right here and now." Twilight said, but without warning, screams and panics can be heard outside. "I spoke to soon." Twilight said as she, Starlight and Spike got out of the Castle and headed to the Town Center where they barely able to get pass through the crowds of fleeting ponies, upon arriving they already saw Rainbow Dash and Applejack who are at a stand still with a strange bipedal creature which had a dark grey armor with line like trimmings, a skull for a head, feet like paw with claws, the neck which had two strange bat wing like design and two large orange bat like ears and a digit '_ _ _' on it's chest.

"Remember me?" The creature said with all of the main six arriving, fear begin to infect them upon witnessing the monster.

"Twilight, just where in the wide Equestria is this thing come from!?" Rainbow ask.

"I don't know, but we must stop it!" Twilight said as she lit her horn up and fire several magical energy at the monster, but the creature reacts quickly and fires energy blast from it's fingers at the ponies, Starlight was able to form a magical dome in time.

"What troublesome creatures! You have no idea what were a capable of!" The creature said.

"We !?" Twilight said in shock and her friends felt the same way. The monster then fires a sonic screech like energy through it's mouth at the ponies, the explosion was enough to make Starlight startled a bit, the creature uses this chance to fire more energy blast at them, some of the blast able to penetrate through the shield and hit Starlight at her knee, she felt the pain as she bend down and grab her knee in pain as the barrier disappears.

"Starlight!" Everypony shout in concern as there checking whether if her injuries are server or not.

"That does it!" Rainbow said as she flies at the creature, suddenly it grew two pair of bat like wings and fly towards Dash. "What the!?" Rainbow said to her surprise as the creature rammed her with incredible force as she falls down to the ground and moans from the pain while it grab hold of Applejack at her throat and lifted her up in midair.

"Let's see if flying is your thing!" The monster said as it let go off her, Applejack screams in fear. Luckily Twilight flew in and catch her in time and put her on the ground safely. "Don't screw with me!" The creature said as a red wave of energy emitted from it's body, causing everything to slowdown.

"What in tarnation!?" Applejack said as she's about to stand up along with everypony else as the all muttered like "what's going on" "Why is this happening?" "What should we do?"

"Now, the real fun begins!" The monster said as it laugh maniacally and approach to the ponies closer


Jeff's POV:

Jeff ran faster by a second as he heard commotions and got out of the forest as he saw a small town in front of him, he and Tyler saw what's occurring in the town as Jeff immediately hides behind a nearby bush as he peeks out from a safe distance and Tyler was able to get a glimpse of the battle.

"It's a Roidmude! But how's that possible!? And are those human horses!?" Tyler said with utter shock as the screen face is now dumbfounded.

"It can't be... Are we in an anthropomorphic Equestria world!?" Jeff mutter to himself.

"What are you muttering about?" Tyler (Drive Driver) said which snaps Jeff's distraction. Jeff shook his head and proceed.

"Um... We need to do something!" Jeff said as another Shift Car fly through the tracks and landed on his hand, the Shift Car was a black speed car with red headlights and technical line pattern, a though came into his head and he was about to reach to a key like nob on the Driver, but Tyler interfere.

"Whoa! whoa! whoa! What do you think you're doing" Tyler said

"What does it look like, I have to transform." Jeff answers as he began to stood up, but Tyler looks more surprised and enraged.

"WHAT!? Have you lost your marbles!? You barely have any fighting experience or skills! Not to mentioned that we're not sure what kind of side effect would it have affect on you! I mean it's the first ever Prototype of Drive!" Tyler said irritably .

"You got a point Tyler!" He said as he now facing the group of ponies who barely able to move and the Roidmude who's appear to reload for another fire attack.

"But right now, I'm the only one around here who might have a mere fraction of stopping that thing! if I ran away now, then I would let that thing slaughter them!" Jeff said as he holds a tighter grip on the Shift Car.

"If it makes me no better than the Roidmudes then..." said Jeff before he adjusted his shirt neck before giving his answer.

"I'm done thinking about it!" He said with pride.

"Hpmh! If you think you have the gust to do it, then be my guest! But don't blame on me if you failed!" Tyler said. "We don't even know for sure if this will work though!"

"I know it will!" jeff said as he pats Tyler (Drive Driver's) buckle to insure him.

"Very well." Tyler (Drive Driver) said before they begin.

"START YOUR ENGINE!" He announce as Jeff turns the key nob of the belt, a red ring formed on the screen of the belt and continuously change from small to big and a technical beat tune begins to emitted, Jeff then rotates the back of the Shift Car to make it more lever like and inserts it into the Shift Brace as he jumps out of the bush and rush into the battle.

"Henshin!" he yells as he he pushed the lever up with a gear shift noise before bringing it back down.


"Twilight darling! We need help!" Rarity said as Twilight was able to form a quill, ink and a letter while Starlight was able to muster enough of her strength to form a smaller barrier.

Twilight then brought the ink, quill and letter to Spike "Spike. You need to send a letter to-"

"Henshin!" a voice yell out and a gear shift noise was heard as they all turn their heads to see who it belongs to, only to witness a red and black cylinder like energy field with several red and black rings similar of that of a monitor jumps up high in the air.

DRIVE! TYPE SPEED!

After the announcement comes a being as it jumps up and punch the creature at the face, enough to send it flying a few feet away before falling to the ground. Upon that the ponies and Spike move freely again and were shocked to see the new arrival.

The being is black in color, but the body suit has white stripes from the side of it's arms and legs. The chest armor is also black with two triangular shaped pointed shoulder pads with a red half on top, the chest armor also had a red metal object with several circuitry molding which acted like a sash on his left shoulder shoulder across it's right waist, wearing black gauntlets with a white bracelets, the left wrist however appears to have a strange bracelet that had a bulky silver object on it which holds to what appears to be a black toy car. Silver knee pads with black grieves, two red anklet and black metallic shoes, wearing a red belt strap which had a large silver buckle with two small exhaust port like objects under and two yellow headlight like sections, the center had three circles, two on the sides are painted like of that of a speed monitor while the center one is black and had a red digital S symbol light, it also has a key like nob on the right side. The figure's head is most stand out as it was black with two white stripes on the center of the head, it had two horns curved to the side and were connected by a rectangular piece which resembles a spoiler of a derby cart, but it look more metallic... The mouth looks like two pieces of metal which were connected by a pipe like molding on the cheeks and the jaws, the eyes looks insect like, except it look more like textual glass and a small black circular symbol on it's forehead which had a cross of an 'R' and 'K' symbol, the being then turn it's head to the ponies.

"Are you all alright?" The being said, the voice sounds slightly distorted due to the helmet, but it does sound masculine.

"WHOA! Jeff, it worked!" Tyler (Drive Driver) said in awe "You've transformed!"

"Yep! Told you it will work!" The warrior said which makes the ponies stared at him with utter confused faces.

Moments later, the monster witness it's new arrival and stood back up, the creature point it's right index finger at the armored individual. "Who in the places are you!?" The monster said which caught their attention. The warrior snort a as he stood up from his landing.

"One might said that I'm the face of justice!" The warrior said as he then spread it's legs a foot apart and kneeling his right elbow on his right knee "And I'm taking you out for a spin!" The warrior announce as his eyes flashed he ran to his opponent.

The two charged at each other, the creature tried a punch, only for the warrior to grab it's fist and kicked back at it, the monster stumble a bit before it continues it assault, the warrior was able to block it's punches and kicks. The monster growls in anger and delivers a more powerful punch at the warriors chest armor, making the fighter stumble back a bit, the creature then held up it's fingers at the warrior and fires the same energy bullets from it's fingers at the armor fighter, but the warrior was able to dodge and deflect the energy blast as it ran closer and closer to the monster and strike a punch at it's face, the monster stumbles back and growls with more frustration.

"Big shot Eh? Then let's see you take this!" The monster said as it shouts a sonic screech at the armor individual, the sonic waves contact on the warrior cause sparks to fly out of him and making him fall to the ground, the creature saw this chance and ran towards it's opponent and pins him on the ground as it punches the warrior's chest and helmet, causing more sparks to erupt from the fighter's armor as he struggles to get the monster off.

"I think he's in trouble." Fluttershy said concerned and began to ran towards them. But Twilight shouted

"Wait Fluttershy! It's too dangerous!" Twilight said who's more concerned for her friend.

"But we simply can't just leave the poor thing there." said Rarity as she witness the massacre.

"Come on Jeff! Think of something!" Tyler (Drive Driver) said.

Jeff hums as he tried to raveled a strategy until a though came to his mind, as the monster continues to punch the Rider, Drive kicked the Roidmude back off and Jeff pick up his feet as soon as possible.

"Jeff! Try increase you're speed!" Tyler said and Jeff nodded, he then turn the key nob on the Driver and he pull the toy car on his left wrist up and down three times

SP-SP-SPEED!

The red metal wheel on his chest charged with red electricity as it glows, with an increase of speed, Jeff then charged at the Roidmude before it could react and punches the monster multiple times in a short second. The impact of the punches was enough to send the Roidmude fly about 10 feet away, the monster landed and rolled hard on the ground.

"I'll remember this!" The Roidmude cursed angrily as it grew it's wings and fly off, but Jeff was far from done.

"I don't think so!" the warrior said as he turns the key nod on the belt again, this time however he press a small red button on the brace of his left wrist, causing a holographic image of the R/K symbol on his forehead appear on his left wrist and he pull the toy car lever up and down once.

HISSATSU! FULL THROTTLE! SPEED!

The belt announces, the fighter then spread his feet a foot apart from each other with his left foot on the back and his right foot up front, the red metal sash on his armor begins to charged with a more powerful red electricity which then channels down to his right leg, energizing it with red glowing energy and electric charges, he then jump up high into the air and preforms a flying kick pose with his right leg, the energy in his leg grew brighter as it makes a direct lock on the monster. The kick makes a dead hit on the Roidmude as the armor individual strikes directly on it's back, the creature screams in pain as it explodes in the sky, the warrior landed on the ground safely and turns his back to the explosion in the sky as it dissipates. Once it does, a small object which resembles the toy car on the warrior's brace falls down, but the object seems to be broken as smoke came out of it. The armored warrior picks up the strange object and examines it.

"That Roidmude doesn't have a Core to begin with, which means that it's not one of Banno's." Tyler said.

"You're right. That also means that who ever created it must know about this place." Jeff said as he then turns his back to find the astonished and shocked faces of the athro Main Six, including the injured Starlight.

"W...Who...Who are you?" Twilight asked first out of her friends as they stared at the warrior. The warrior then hid the small object in his hand away and decide to introduce himself.

"I'm... Drive! Kamen Rider Drive!" the warrior answered them.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay, school begins to warned me out like other fanfiction authors. But I'll try my best to update constantly enough.