• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 2,717 Views, 23 Comments

Drive with a Rider - ANDIE



A man had ended up becoming Kamen Rider Drive while his friend became the Drive Driver upon on appearing in Equestria to stop a new and yet old threat, can the two stop this new enemy?

  • ...
6
 23
 2,717

What driven you here?

Welcome everyone, my name is Jefferson Quin, me and my housemate Tyler Mill know each other since kindergarten, a year ago both of our parents are working oversees at California while Tyler and I stayed home alone in Canada, specifically Toronto. We share a lot of adventures and memories with each other, but the story you're about to read is the most memorable of them all, now sit back and enjoy.

"Come on Jeff it's 8:50 ! The store will be closed in less than an hour!" a young man said.

"Alright! Here I am!" Another voice said as the man came out from his room.

"Dude, we need to get to that store before it'll closed, luckily that the store isn't too far from here. Let's take my car!" Tyler said.

"Alright then, do you had enough money though?" Jeff said.

"Yeah." Tyler said as he takes out his wallet and ranging his money. "It'll be enough to buy all of Drive's merchandise hopefully..." He said with a unsure tone.

"Well all we need is the Drive's Driver and some Shift Cars." Jeff said as he head outside with Tyler pursuing him. They got into Tyler's car as he began to head to the store.

"Kamen Rider merchandise are quite a rare sight here in Canada, we better get to it before it'll sole out!" Tyler said as he's focusing on the road.

"You're right! The sooner we get it the better, the convention isn't too far ahead from us!" Jeff said, minutes later they arrived to the store they heard had several Kamen Rider Merchandise, they parked their car nearby and they stumble out of the car and dash into the store. They scoured through every section of the store, specifically the toy section, seconds became minutes as they finally stumble upon the items they were looking for.

"Dude come here!" Jeff said as he wave his hand at Tyler as he came to Jeff's place.

"YEAH! We finally found it!" Tyler said in excitement, they saw a whole Toei section of Kamen Rider items.

"Wow Tyler, looks like your research finally paid off!" Jeff said as he grabs one of the box, which reveals to be the Drive Driver.

"Take a look at this!" Tyler said as he takes another box, which reveals to be Drive's signature Steering Wheel Sword.

"Dude! There's a discount about 20%, do you have a credit card?" Jeff said as he found a package with several Shift Cars.

"Totally!" Tyler said as he inspects for more merchandise, he then come across a package that caught his eye "Hey Jeff, do you think we can afford a toy Tridoron Car?" Tyler ask.

"Um... I don't know... I mean, we won't be needing that much stuff, besides I think the Door Gun and the Shift Car Holders are more efficient for my costume than buying the toy Tridoron." Jeff said.

"Come on man! Can we buy both the Steering Sword, the Door Gun and the Tridoron car? This also for my merchandise collections! Can we just buy all of these?" Tyler said.

"Um... Fine, but that means that we won't have enough money to buy the Dead Heat or Formula Shift Car/Trailer Cannon or the Formula Shift Car Sets and the Tridoron Shift Car." Jeff said as he observing the package.

"Man, we could buy them for another time, it's not like that those Shift Cars are necessarily for your costume though." Tyler said.

"Neither does the Toy Tridoron Car." Jeff whispers.

"What?" Tyler said in a dangerous edge in his voice.

"Nothing!" Jeff said sarcastically. " Anyways, let's just buy them already!" Jeff said as he picks up the merchandise which he and Tyler agrees to buy and bring them to the counter.

"Alright, here's what we want to afford sir!" Jeff said as the place the merchandise on the counter while Tyler handed his credit card to the store owner as he swipe the merchandise through the scanner to determined the total cost.

"That will be around 85$ dollars." The owner said as the two both search in their pockets and wallets.

"Tyler, you got anything?" Jeff said, taking out two 20 dollars.

"Yeah, I think we have enough!" Tyler said as he had a 50 dollar in his hand. "It's a good thing that we saved up a lot of our money for this!" he said as they handed their money to the owner, the owner then give them a 5 dollar change.

"Thanks you good sir!" Tyler said.

"No problem o! But you two fellas sure buy quite allot of these stuffs. What would you do with all of them?" The owner ask.

"Oh, I need some of them for my cosplay costume and my good friend here needs some for his merchandise collection." Jeff answers the owner.

"Oh, I see. Well good luck with you costume fellas!" The owner said as the two of them take their items and put them in their bags.

"Thanks sir,we may come back here someday for some more stuffs!" Tyler said.

"Welp, don't over use your money." The owner said.

"We won't! And have a good day." Jeff said as he and Tyler begin headed out.

"You too!" The owner said as he waved them goodbye.

"Awesome!" Jeff said quietly as he and Tyler are gushing at their new merchandise and headed back to their car at the parking lot. They put the items at the back seat and they begin their drive back home.

"Man! I can't wait to open the packages!" Jeff said while Tyler is driving his car.

"Don't worry! were be back home around fifteen minutes, just be more patient." Tyler said to Jeff, seconds later their surroundings felt somewhat slower.

"D-u-d-e-! W-h-a-t h-a-p-p-e-n-e-d !?" Jeff said in slow motion as he turns his head slowly to looks at his surroundings.

"This looks like a Heavy Acceleration ! ! !" Tyler said as he also turns his head slowly to observed the surroundings, suddenly the packages begins to glow white lightly, the two turn their heads as soon as they noticed the light and saw what's occurring on the back.

"What's going on!?" Tyler said slowly, yet panicked .

"I don't know!" Jeff said in slow motion, without a warning the car headed to a nearby bridge and they accidentally hit one of the edge of the bridge and the car fall into a river, the car immediately sinks into the water as if the river's bottom is deep, nothing submerged on the water from the car.


Jeff who then slowly opens his eyes as he regain his consciousness, he rubs the back of his head to check any head injuries.

"What happened?" Jeff said as he realized that the car's airbag was activated, with his face slightly muttered by the airbag, he saw the car hit by a tree, that's when he began to noticed.

"Wait, wasn't the car supposed to be underwater." Jeff said as he remembers the incident last night when the car falls into the river, he then look to his left side and saw Tyler is now gone.

"What!? Where's Tyler?" Jeff said as he looks at the backseat of the car where the merchandise are still intact and he manages to open the car door on his side and got out, he then saw that he's in a forest or some sort.

"Where is this place, I don't recognize any of these trees." Jeff said as he observes the area, he then checks on the merchandise he bought again at the back.

"Ugh, everything is intact..." Jeff said, but then he realized that something is missing "Wait, where is the Drive Driver!?" He said as he dusk away the other packages and search in the car to find the belt.

"This is very strange! First there was a Heavy Acceleration and we fall into a river, then the car is somehow now ended up in a forest, and now Tyler and the Drive Driver is now gone! Just what the heck is going on!?" Jeff yell out in frustration.

"Jeff!!! Is that you!!??" A voice yells, Jeff lit up as he recognized the voice.

"Tyler!? Where are you!?" Jeff yells out.

"I don't know! I think I'm lost and I can't move all of a sudden! As if I don't have arms or legs anymore!!!" Tyler yells.

"Dude! keep talking I'm going to try to follow your voice!" Jeff said as he begins to run and lift his head up, hoping to listen to his friends voice.

"I'M OVER HERE!" Tyler yells, Jeff picks up the response and ran to the direction of it, upon arriving, no one is in sight.

"TYLER!" Jeff yells with his palms covered around his mouth, making his voice louder.

"Jeff! I'm right over here! You're in front of me!" Tyler yells out, Jeff turns his head to his right, upon doing it his eyes widened in shock.

"TYLER! Is that you!" Jeff stunned upon what he witness.

"Of course it's me! Don't you recognized your best friend!?" Tyler said.

"No! It's just that when you said that you can't feel your arms or legs. You literally don't have arms or legs anymore!" Jeff said as he ran back to the car and take the mirror of the car and slowly show it to Tyler.

"Jeff, what are you talking about..." Tyler said as he saw his reflection on the mirror, as to his shock he knows what Jeff meant. Tyler is now a Drive Driver.