• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 2,717 Views, 23 Comments

Drive with a Rider - ANDIE



A man had ended up becoming Kamen Rider Drive while his friend became the Drive Driver upon on appearing in Equestria to stop a new and yet old threat, can the two stop this new enemy?

  • ...
6
 23
 2,717

Who orchestrates the Roidmudes?

After a few hours, Jeff and Tyler (Drive Driver) had finished their tour around the Castle of Friendship with Princess Twilight, eventually she offers them to stay in the same room that the two were resting moments ago.

Twilight Sparkle and Jeff both went back to the same room while Jeff is holding Tyler (the Drive Driver) in his hand. She opens the door as Jeff went back into the room.

"You two could stay here for a while. Remember that tomorrow we have a lot of questions for you guys." Twilight reminded.

"Got yah Twilight." Jeff replied as he place Tyler on a nearby nightstand.

Twilight nodded "Just get enough rest for tomorrow." she said as she begins to close the door "Good night." she said as she closes the door, leaving the two alone in the room.

Twilight walk through the hallways of her castle until she met up with her friends at the castle's lobby.

"There, I escorted Jeff to the same room that he was rested earlier, him and his friend should feel a bit comfy for tonight." Twilight said to her friends.

"You sure it's a good idea to let the guy stay at you place Twi? What if he'll turn on you if your back was turned away." said the doubtful Rainbow.

"Rainbow Dash, I understand where ya going, but seeing how the fella able to fight those monsters. I believed that he might be our only solution to stop these Roidmude critters." Applejack stated "Besides, I know when somepony is lying, and I have a feeling that he won't hide anything sinister from us." she pointed out.

"I think Applejack has a point here, I mean it's not like he save us only for fame. He might be a powerful ally against these Roidmudes if he's on our side." Starlight thought out.

"Yeah! But he has a talking belt! Haven't any of you find it that disturbing?" Rainbow exclaims.

"Well...his belt does act a little grumpy around us." Fluttershy said

"Maybe because Mr.Tylie there was still in cultural shock seeing us as ponies while his friend Jeffie act as if it's completely normal because he's aware of our existence before." said the energetic Pinkie.

"Yeah, now that you pointed it Pinkie, he does seem to aware that Twilight is an Alicorn Princess and how we use magic." Starlight stated.

Twilight then stares up in the sky, seeing the moon begin to rise "I think we'll get all of our answers by tomorrow. For now let's just enjoy the evening girls." she said.

The rest of her friends look at each other unsure, but eventually they decided to let it go for now before they all got out of the castle and head to their separate ways. Starlight looks back at Twilight in worry.

"You think it's a good idea to let him stay here?" she said with insurance.

Twilight nodded "Yep, I have no doubt that he'll be a great help to us." she proudly said before Spike appears behind her.

"Hey Twi, I was just about to organize your scrolls." Spike said before noticing Starlight looks "What were you girls talking about while I was placing the dishes back to the drawers?" He asked.


Back at Jeff's bedroom, he jumps on the bed with his back, laying on the bed "(Yawn) What a day! Things just got weirder and weirder." Jeff said.

"You're telling me." Tyler said in a monotone before remembering something ."Jeff! You need to explain to me on what the hell is going on here?" Tyler said with seriousness.

Jeff turn his attention to Tyler "What do you mean by that Tyler?" he ask dumbly.

Tyler sighs in frustration "I mean that how the hell do you know who that Twilight Twinkle."

"Twilight Sparkle." Jeff corrected.

"Whatever! How do you know who she is and her being a princess and this whole thing about their ponies, unicorns and pegasi."Tyler demanded "And let's not forget about the fact that earlier you said something about them being your favorite cartoon characters or something?" he added.

Jeff eyes widened as he notices that Tyler begins to piecing things together, Jeff sighs in concern "Alright fine Tyler, but what I'm about to tell you is a shocker. So don't be too shock of it." Jeff said

Tyler scoffs "Oh come on, it can't be that surprising." he said

"Okay then, don't say that I didn't warn you." Jeff said with seriousness.

"Come on. It can't be that big of a shock." Tyler (Drive Driver) bluntly said.

Jeff then inhales and exhales as he begins his explanation.

One explanation later.

"WHAT!?" Tyler (Drive Driver) screams in disbelief, but Jeff cover's the belt's speakers before Tyler could make any more rackets.

"I told you that it's a shocker! But you didn't listen to me!" Jeff repeated his warning.

"How the hell am I supposed to know that this is a world based on some girly kid show!" Tyler (Drive Driver) said with astonishment.

"Of course you didn't! You've had no intention to watching something like My Little Pony." Jeff replied back.

"Then how come you know of it?" Tyler (Drive Driver) asked curiously.

"Well, I'm kind of a big fan of the show." Jeff idiotically answered

"What are you gay or something? Why didn't you mentioned something like this before!?" Tyler astoundingly said.

"Calm the heck down!" Jeff yeld, loud enough to paused Tyler's rage. But low enough to not disturb anyone else in the castle.

"Dude, that stereotype is entirely wrong! It's the exact same thing as saying that you have to be a guy to be watching Transformers which is not always true. In fact according to some researcher's that 80% of the male fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are straight guys!" Jeff explains.

"Second, I wasn't entirely sure that we've in the world of MLP until I saw those Timber Wolves, the castle in the forest and the main characters which we met when we saved them from that Roidmude." he added.

"Jeff, when did you first heard of this show?" Tyler asked with curiosity.

"When I was in Grade 9." Jeff sheepishly answered with a chuckle.

Tyler who is utterly dumbfounded "Wow! So you've been watching this show behind my back for all this time!" he stated.

"I've still have some memories of the show even in my years of University. It's not easy to watch something that I enjoy of now that I study more often" Jeff responded.

"Yelp, at least it's a good thing that you are knowledgeable about this world, otherwise we could get into serious trouble." Tyler said in some relief.

Jeff then scratch the back of his head "But one thing baffles me though." He said as he turns back to Tyler "Why in the world is there a Roidmude here in Equestria of all places." Jeff stated confusedly .

"Hm..." Tyler (Drive Driver) thought "Good question Jeff. I think it's a mystery that we'll find out someday." he said.

"Either way if there is one Roidmude, then there's a good possibility that there will be more of them coming." Jeff pointed out.

"Well, if were going to stuck here for quite a while, then might as well help them out." Tyler (Drive Driver) declare.

Jeff looked at the Driver in surprise "Really? I didn't think I'll heard that from you Tyler" He commented.

Tyler (Drive Driver) shrug "What can I say? There are somethings you still need to know about me." He smirks.

Jeff slightly smile before his eyes widened at another thought "Oh no! I didn't bring any clothes when we came here!" he said with panic.

"Dude, chill out." Tyler (Drive Driver) replied. "Try looking in the closet, maybe it have something for you." he added.

Jeff heard him and opens a closet, luckily there are a few robes and towels for Jeff to use "Wow, good thing there are some robes and towels to use." he said as he takes the items out of the closet.

"I'll have a soothing shower for a while, be right back." Erick said as he enters the bathroom and closes the door.

A few minutes of shower later.

"Hah." Jeff sighs in satisfaction as he steps out of the bathroom while wearing a bath robe "That is so refreshing. I can tell that I'll have a great night sleep." he said.

"Huh, can we just get a shut eye now?" Tyler (Drive Driver) bluntly said.

"Sure sure, that's what I have in mind right now." Jeff said as he turns a lamp on the nightstand and turns of all lights in the room. He then sat on his bed and placed Tyler on the same nightstand. The begin to tuck himself in bed, raising the blanket up.

"Dude, should we really need to tell these ponies about the Roidmudes?" Tyler questioned as he's still uncomfortable with the ponies.

Jeff sighs "Yes, they have the right to know about the Roidmudes. Especially if they will be a threat to Equestria, after all they have save this land several times eversince the first episode." Jeff replied.

Tyler then paused before saying "Wait! They saved this world? Like what super heroes?" he asked.

Jeff scoffed "I'll explain it in another time, just let me get some sleep okay?" he pleads.

"Fine." Tyler reluctantly agreed.

Jeff then reaches to the lamp "Good night buddy." he said.

"Good night Jeff." Tyler said before Jeff turns the lamp of and the whole room is pitch black.


During the night, the scene is changed of that to what appears to be a dark secret room where a black cloaked figure was standing, appearing to be using lab equipements and advanced technology, suddenly a loud knocked can be heard and the figure perked up.

"Come in." The figure said and enter the room was another Roidmude, this one also has a skull for a head, but a pair of spider fangs with it's body having red lines similar to spiders legs, this is the spider-type Roidmude. The monster walked up to the figure and bow down.

"Sir. One of our comrades have been missing ever since his last assault on the small village known as Ponyville, currently we hadn't found any traces of him." said the Roidmude.

"Search harder, his essence shouldn't be that difficult to locate. After all, his Core Driviar is no different from the rest of the other Roidmudes." The figure said in monotone.

The Roidmude nodded. "Understood my lord." it said, before the Roidmude could leave however, another enter. It is the cobra-type Roidmude, the same one that observes Jeff's previous battle bodging into the room with panic.

"Sir! Sir! I've found the location of our missing comrade, he's back in the town of Ponyville, demolishing it like the last time he came." The Cobra-Type Roidmude informs.

The robe figure makes a pleasing chuckle "That's a pleasant sight to hear, I believed that he wanted to erasure that the town will be completely dismantle for good." he figure said "Bring him back here, I would love to give him a little chat."

"But sir, there's more! I've decided to come to the town by the afternoon to meet him personally. But by the time I got there, I witnessed him being defeated." The Roidmude said in distress.

"WHAT?" Both the Spider-Type and the figure said in shocked. "How's that remotely possible!? Those stupid anthormorphic ponies shouldn't have the strength to combat the Roidmudes powers!" The robe figure said in range.

"Sir! It's not the ponies that defeated him! It's someone else. When I got there it somehow able to move through his Heavy Acceleration abilities and it appears to have extensive combat skills!" The Bat Roidmude answers.

"WHAT!? How is that possible, nothing should be able to move through our Heavy Acceleration abilities other than our master and our comrades!? What does it look like?" Said the Spider Roidmude in disbelief.

"Well, it wears a black body suit like armor, it had a silver belt, it had a red tire like thing on it's chest and it's helmet looks like a spoiler of a car and it eyes look like car lights!" said the Cobra Roidmude. "It called itself Kamen Rider Drive."

"WHAT!!!" The rob figure yell with furry, startling the two Roidmudes. "Did you said, Kamen Rider Drive!?" he replied.

"Y-Yes sir... Do you recognize the name?" said the hesitated Cobra Roidmude with the Spider Roidmude looking just as concern.

The robe figure then turn his back "How is this possible for Drive to exist, let alone coming to this pathetic world." it said to himself before turning his head to the cobra-type Roidmude. "You said that this Drive is black correct?" the figure said

"Correct." The cobra Roidmude nodded.

"This means that Drive is using a prototype suit, a much weaker and lower status suit. Still that would be the only possible explanation right now." The figure thought before turning back to the two Roidmudes.

"I want you along with all of the other Roidmudes to lower your grounds for now. Don't act on your own until I say so. In the meantime, I'll devise a plan in case if any of you were to encounter this Kamen Rider again, understood?" The figure ordered. The two Roidmudes stare at each other before looking back at their master and nodded.

"Understood." the two said in unison as they both bow down to their master before leaving the room.

The robe figure then turns his back "Kamen Rider Drive, how in the world did Shinnosuke find himself into this world, more importantly why would he be using a proto-type suit instead of your standard more improve one?" The robe figure thought in confusion "No matter, your existence in this world would be a great threat to my plans here, but I should proceed you with caution. Otherwise it will ruin everything." the figure thought as he continues to work on his research and experiments.