• Published 11th Nov 2016
  • 876 Views, 33 Comments

Equestria Discord 2: The Friendship Games - Epicdiscord214



What does Discord have to contribute to the Friendship Games? Read for yourself.

  • ...
2
 33
 876

EPILOGUE

There was no sunshine, no moonlight, or any trace of the sky over this pony-populated world. The ponies underneath the dark castle were miserable and scared. They were even startled when a yellow lightning bolt struck in front of them. They panicked and ran in different directions. Meanwhile, the one who caused the bolt, an alicorn completely covered in dark armor, laughed in a demonic voice. He was levitating the Golden Apple, which he used to cast the blast. He was then approached by a dark guard.

"Negahorn..."

"What is it, soldier?" the alicorn rasped. "Can't you see I'm practicing with the Golden Apple?"

"I think it would interest you to know that... he has woken up."

The Negahorn stopped and placed the apple in his bag. He then walked down the steps with the guard at his side.

"Has he said anything?"

"Only a bunch of gibberish." the guard replied. "It seems that the thing you did to him may have messed with his mind."

"Well, I need him whole for my plan to work." the Negahorn said. "Physically and mentally. Has he been fed?"

"That's the strange thing." the guard said. "The only sensible thing we got from him is when he said he wanted his first meal delivered... by you. He said he had something to tell you."

The Negahorn fell silent for a second before responding. "Very well. Bring me his tray."

As they entered a room full of heavy doors and bars with thick locks, the guard handed a tray full of sloppy food and a glass of water to his master. The Negahorn placed the tray down in front of a door and cleared his throat.

"You said you had something to tell me. Well, here I am. So get on with it." There was silence for a minute. "Nothing? I'm disappointed. Well, here's your..."

The Negahorn shoved the tray underneath the door, when suddenly, an eagle claw wrapped around the Negahorn's hoof interrupting him. The Negahorn looked through the door window and saw a filthy draconequus with blemishes almost everywhere. Even the red cape wrapped around his neck had rips and tears. The draconequus gave his captor a twisted smile.

"You never should have brought me back."

The Negahorn forced his hoof free and turned to the guard.

"Are you sure he can't escape?" the guard asked. "That kinda sounded like a threat to me."

"There's nothing to worry about." the Negahorn replied. "Even if he could find a way to break out of these magic-proof bars, I doubt he's got enough sense to cast any spell against me. So if that's all..." The Negahorn kicked the tray into the cell and into the prisoner's paw and claw. "Eat up. We're going to work on making you sane again... Anar D."

The Negahorn and the guard left the dungeon leaving Anar D alone with a tray full of slop. He lifted it up and examined it closely with a nonsensical laugh followed by a musical tone.

"You feed the madness, and it feeds on you. You feed the madness, and it feeds on you. You feed the madness, and it feeds on you."

Author's Note:

Yes, Anar D is alive. Soon, I will start my next story, which is called Power Ponies 3: Perilous. I've been planning this for months, and I'm proud of the idea. Hope you enjoy it in the future.

Comments ( 1 )

To quote Lord Dominator of Wander over Yonder, This is going to be fun.

Login or register to comment