• Published 28th Oct 2016
  • 555 Views, 43 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG Side Story: Flash Sentry v. Blueblood: Clash of the Hero Decks - Bahamut0



Flash and Blueblood get in a duel to see which hero archetype is better. Elemental Heroes, or Masked Heroes? Choose a side!

  • ...
4
 43
 555

Epilogue

"We'd like to call the first meeting of the Hero Archetype Club to order!", Blueblood announced the packed room. 'Didn't expect master to show up so soon!', he thought to himself as he noticed Burst and the others in the room. "Today we've got quite the surprise for you all! It was teased at the end of the new Elemental Heroes movie, so here it is! The trailer for Neos!" The whole room cheered at hearing this.

"Without any further delays, roll it!", Flash said as the lights were dimmed and the trailer began. After the trailer ended, an episode of the Masked Heroes anime and an episode of the Elemental Heoes tv show were shown. Then everybody went about trading ideas for their own hero cards. "Thanks for coming out everyone! Have a good one!", Flash said as everyone went home. He and Blueblood fist bumped each other as they shouted their club's motto: "Heroes to the core!"

Comments ( 12 )

7676787
Just finished the epilogue!

Nice epilogue! Just waiting on my oc's to go to duel academy now! But no rush :derpytongue2:

Comment posted by Bahamut0 deleted Oct 28th, 2016

7677530

I don't know. I was planning on just sticking to basing my stories off the original yugioh. But I'll see what I can do once I'm out of ideas.

7677762 ok. I just figured because I believe we were talking about it in the last chapter of this not the epilogue the actual final duel chapter.

7677803

The thing is, I wanted it to be a story you could do. And your OCs are perfect for that premise.

7677856 ah I see. I will put that it's a sequel to this though.

7677908

I entrust the next generation to you my friend.

7676836

The next side story just posted. Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

A nice little read. You could interpret the battle as any fan war Marvel vs. DC, One Piece vs. Bleach, Yaoi vs. Yuri. Didn't take too much time to read but it was a neat little read all the same.

Login or register to comment