• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,098 Views, 79 Comments

Welcome to the new order - Bronycommander



15th October 1960, a normal day in the London Nautica but a special day for a Luftwaffe Trooper who wants to be father

  • ...
4
 79
 1,098

Epilogue

Epilogue

One Year later

Johann lived a happy life with his wife. Nina was a good friend of Rarity the top designer of Ponyville. Together, they created clothes that Rarity couldn’t imagine in her Dreams. Hans was in love with the Nurse of the Ponyville General Hospital, Nurse Redheart. They married after a few Dates. Kurt and his men were part of the Wonderbolts. With their planes and helicopters, they could show tricks and stunts that impressed even the Wonderbolts themselves. Karl and Anja were in the same class with Dinky. They were also members of the CMC and good friends of the other members. Franz and Eva had also a good life. Eva represented Cheerilee when she was sick. Franz was a good business partner of Filthy Rich.

Johann was cleaning the house with Nina while Derpy and Time turner were at work. “Daddy, Mommy, I’m home!” Dinky called out.

“Welcome home Dinky, how was school?” Johann smiled.

“Great! We learned about the humans that lived in Equestria long ago. They lived with the ponies in harmony. But when Discord came, they vanished. Nopony knows until this day why.”

“Interesting. I made you some gingerbread Dinky since you liked it so much.”
Dinky let out a happy giggle and ate the gingerbread.

Johann smiled at her. Even if it was a year ago; he wasn’t able to find out what happened to Blazkowicz and Deathshead. But Johann was sure that Blazkowicz gave Deathshead what he deserved.

In the evening Nina and Johann went to bed. But Dinky entered the room. “What is it, Dinky?”

“I wanted to ask if I could sleep with you. Had a bad dream about being still Deathshead test subject. It was a year ago and still I have problems to come over it.”

“Of course sweetie, come in.” Nina helped her into the bed. Normally, Dinky came to her sister or parents when she had a nightmare or a bad dream. However, when she dreamed about Deathshead, she always came to Johann and Nina.

Johann and Nina still enjoyed every minute with her. They loved being together with Dinky and they always knew they would.

Author's Note:

Another story done, I hope you enjoyed it. If you're wondering, Twilight used a infinity spell so the planes and Helecopters never run out of fuel and makes them environmentally friendly.

They also have infinite ammo but still need to reload. As for the CMC, they don't have their Cutie Marks yet.

Comments ( 30 )

7671280 me too, your selfdrawn picture looks very good (ocelot gesture) if you want to do some fanart do it, I could need a cover for it. A picture of altered dinky would look interesting.

And you must admit they did made deathsheads personality and Dialoge very good,didn't they?

7834795 Indeed. I did write it to show excactly that. That not all Germans believed in the Third Reich. I hope you like the music from the game this fic is based on:twilightsmile:

7834804 Everything is prociding as i have forseen.

7834814 AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY YOU

7834810

That's some free range truth there:twilightsmile: that's why I like this author he shows not everyone was fanatical about there actions as the game portrays. Now not going to lie I love running around screaming " die Nazi die!" But I know for a fact not everyone is evil monster. Thanks bronycommander I forgot how I used to comment:twilightsheepish:

7842363 Because they're believe in it.

7844617 She feels guilty as she realized what a good example of Parents Nina and Johann would make

8231661
He admitted it, and was then told that either he could resist, and have Him AND His Family Killed By Hitler, OR He could kill himself WITHOUT loosing his Family

8232503
Yet it was never really proven. But enough political and historical talk, enjoy the story.

8232567
listen
Political Stuff = Trump and all that stuff

Historical Conversation = FUN4ALL!!

8232669
Agreed. Enjoy the story and if you want to know how a character looks like (For example Johann's uniform) you can look in the wiki I linked in the first chapter, or I send you a PM with pictures.

*sniff* ez hapy endin *sniff* who brought the onions?

I LOVE IT!

8236113
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I hope you will enjoy ruby's story and the others too. If you have reived my PM reply, I can tell you more

Before I read this, what is the Gore and Dark tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8322642
Gore for the fighting and dark for the experiment

8586222
Ja, it is very common for this. Most of us is inexperience at the beginning but we evolve during our years, we learn.

8586226
Indeed. And thank you for adding it to your favorites.

8586239
I know, and like I said, we overcome our noobness

Maybe a bit rough on the edges, but overall it was a verry nice story. :twilightsmile:
I think, I will check out a bit more of your work.:twilightsheepish:

9993794
Thanks! And it was my Second Story, so can You Blame me?

9993802
Not really, since I am not better.

But maybe time will change this.:twilightsheepish:

9993807
Of course, i meant that not seriously.

And i improved as Time went on

9993811
Yeah I got that.
But actually I meant, that maybe I will be able to improve to, since I am currently writing my first story.

Login or register to comment