• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,097 Views, 79 Comments

Welcome to the new order - Bronycommander



15th October 1960, a normal day in the London Nautica but a special day for a Luftwaffe Trooper who wants to be father

  • ...
4
 79
 1,097

Chapter 7 Panzerhund encounter

Chapter: 7 Panzerhund encounter

Nina woke up with a yawn. It was in the middle of the night. The rain had become a thunderstorm. Her husband was still sleeping. This is a terrible Thunderstorm. I better look after Dinky to see if she needs comfort.
The guest bed however, was empty. She panicked as she saw that Dinky clothes were gone. “Oh no,” She sprinted to her husband, “Johann, wake up!”

Johann woke up instantly of the voice of his wife. “What’s wrong?” He asked sleepy.

“Dinky’s missing!” After these words, Johann was on full alert. He jumped out of the bed and dialed Kurt’s number on the phone

“Ja what is it? Do you have any idea how late it is?”

“Kurt, it’s me, Johann.” Kurt knew instantly what happened after he heard the concern in Johann’s voice.

“Don’t worry, I will find her. I will go immediately.” Both men had read the newspaper about the prisoner that was eaten alive by a Panzerhund. Both prayed that Dinky wouldn’t end like this too.
Kurt alerted his men and went outside to find Dinky.

Dinky trotted aimlessly through the streets of Berlin. The rain was strong, but the coat was waterproof. Maybe I should have stayed at my new home. She thought after lighting and thunder came.
She searched shelter in an abandoned building. “I miss you so much, Big sister. I wish I could see you again,” She whimpered as she let out a few tears. She loved her family. She curled herself into a ball.

Suddenly, she heard some kind of mechanic paw steps and a mechanic roar. She looked up only to see some kind of very large mechanic Dog with sparks coming out of his head. Dinky let out a scream and ran for her life. Somebody, help!” she screamed, panting heavily while running.

She was so scared and in panic, that she wasn’t watching where she was running and she tripped. She landed with a hard thud in a buddle. Her leg was injured. She was holding her knee.

The Panzerhund lunged at her, but to her luck, the ground collapsed, sending her with another hard thud in the Sewers. But now the pain was so great, that she was unable to move and trapped as the Panzerhund was not able to get her but still tried. She cried in pain as the situation was hopeless.

Author's Note:

Looks like it's hopeless and too late for Dinky, isn't it? Find out in the next Chapter