• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,097 Views, 79 Comments

Welcome to the new order - Bronycommander



15th October 1960, a normal day in the London Nautica but a special day for a Luftwaffe Trooper who wants to be father

  • ...
4
 79
 1,097

Chapter 1 a wish comes true

Chapter 1: a wish comes true

15th October 1960 London Nautica

It was a rainy but normal Day for Johann Bauer. He was part of the great Luftwaffe of Germany. He had everything a man could ask for. A Wife which he loved with all of his heart, a Job with good pay, friends and comrades.
But he and his wife had only one wish: To have a child. Becoming parents. But it would never come true, as his wife was barren.
As he was on his post, he let out a sigh. What can I do? All I want is becoming a father. Is that really too much to ask?

As he was having his inner thought, he was interrupted by his Commander. “Johann, what’s the matter?”

“Nothing Sir, it’s just the usual,” He replied, to Kurt, his Commander and best friend.

“Despite I’m your superior; you can call me Kurt Johann. Since we were best friends since school, you don’t need to be this formal to me.”

“I know Kurt. It’s just habit. Did you have read about the prisoners that escaped from Eisenwald?”

“Yes I have. Since they broke out two Days ago, we must remain vigilant. But I’m sure, that they will be captured quickly. Nothing can escape our superior Troops and policeman.

He was interrupted by the Radio chatter from his Headset. “Dammit. They need me somewhere else. I see you later buddy.” As Kurt left, Johann whistled to kill the time.

But soon, he heard screaming and squealing tires. “What the?” he asked himself before he was knocked over by an explosion.
As the smoke cleared, he could hear an Alarm that ringed through the entire building.
A terrorist attack? We hadn’t something like this for years. I should look after Kurt. He grabbed his Rifle. His Uniform was dirty but he was unharmed.

As the stairs were blocked by debris, he was forced to go outside. The Parking lot was not better. He could see many victims of the Attack. “Can anyone have survived this?” He asked himself as he saw many of his comrades buried under debris.
As he walked through the parking lot, he heard something which should not be here. A crying voice of a child calling for his mother. Strangely it sounded like German. A Child? Should not be here at this time. But I should look after it.

He thought before he followed the crying. As he came closer, he called out, “Hello?” He could not see a child as he called out. Only smoke and debris.

After a brief silence, he heard a frightened, “P-Please…please don’t hurt me.”

Poor kid, must been around when the attack happened. “You can come out, I will not hurt you,” Johann said as he saw a shadow. Then he saw the shadow slowly moving towards him. At first he couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw a unicorn foal with a dirty light grey Coat, a dirty light yellow/ gold mane and tear filled yellow eyes.

Before his brain could process this, the filly ran over to his legs hugged them tight, sobbing into his pants.
It was the most heartbreaking thing he had seen in his life.

“Shh… It’s okay...” He patted the head of the filly. The filly looked up to him.

“Thank you. What’s your name?” He smiled in an attempt to comfort her.

“My Name is Private Johann Bauer but you can call me Johann though. And what is your name?”

“Dinky. Dinky Hooves. But most ponies call me Dinky Doo. Can you help me get home to my Mommy?” Dinky asked with pleading eyes.
At first, Johann could not believe that he just met a talking pony from probably another world. But the pleading eyes proved that he was not hallucinating.

Even if it was almost impossible, he didn’t want to break her heart more so he said, “Of course I will help you. But first, let me get you out of the rain. I don’t want that you catch a cold. Besides, a second bomb could explode any second.” He shouldered his Rifle and gently picked Dinky up.

“Thank you Johann. But where am I?” She asked while she was carried to safety by the man with brown hair and green eyes.

“You are in the London Nautica, a research building for aviation and robotics technology. I am a soldier who guards it. Now we have the 15th October 1960. If you are wondering what I am, I’m a human.”

Dinky’s eyes widened. “A Human? Where I’m coming from, Humans are only a myth.” She explained. Before he could reply, he heard a cough. He turned in the direction the cough was coming from.

“Kurt?! Thank god, you’re alive!” Kurt’s uniform was also dirty and he was limping.

“You should go to the infirmary.”

“I was on my way to it anyway. Who’s this?” Kurt asked as he spotted Dinky.

Great how I’m going to explain this? Johann took a deep breath and told his commander in a short story how he found her.

Kurt had a look of sympathy on his face. “You poor kid. I promise I will protect you from the bad guys.” He tried to cheer her up, as she was still shaking a bit.

“Johann, who is this?”

“May I introduce: Commander Kurt Wolf. My superior and best friend.” Kurt just laughed.

"Best Friends since school.”

“Yeah. And we were looking after the same girl, which I married.”

Kurt blushed. “Oh, stop it you.”

“Mr. Kurt, what is that on your cap?” Dinky pointed to his headset of the commander with black hair and brown eyes.

“This is a headset. It is attached to my peaked cap and allows me to call for backup. But you can call me Kurt.” He explained.

“Interesting.”

As they arrived at the Infirmary, they saw many of their comrades about the size of a platoon. They all had only minor injuries and were still able to fight. They all were shocked when they saw Dinky. But Kurt stepped in front of her and spoke, “What I will tell you now, will never leave this room, is that clear?” They all nodded.

Then he told them how Johann found her. They all had sympathy for Dinky and sworn to protect her with their lives and will not tell anyone about her. Dinky smiled.

“Thanks for helping me. But what kind of Soldiers are you?”

“We are Soldiers of the proud Luftwaffe of Germany. Fearless and skilled. Everyone is carefully selected to make sure that only the best Men are serving in the Luftwaffe. Most of the Commanders however are cowards that got promoted because they had the right connections. Only a few, like Kurt were serving as normal Soldiers like me before they got promoted to Commander,” Johann explained, “Do you have Soldiers where you are coming from?”

Dinky took a deep breath before she replied, “We have Soldiers where I’m coming from. They are called the Royal Guard. They are protecting the princesses who are ruling Equestria. We have also the Wonderbolts who are Flight acrobatics but have also military duties in case of an emergency. In Equestria Earth, Pegasus and Unicorn ponies life together in harmony. The magic in Equestria allows us to understand several languages. We call our language English like you humans, but even if you speak German, it’s still sounds like English to me. In the past, some pony's talked in French. I was born in Ponyville a small village.

My Mother is a Pegasus with crossed eyed. She was born with them but sees normally like any other pony. She is the Mail pony of Ponyville. She has bubbles as Cutie Mark. Her Name is Derpy Hooves, but he has the nickname Ditzy Doo. My Father is an Earth pony. He has an Hourglass as Cutie Mark. He is called Dr. Hooves but also Time Turner by my Mother. I have a big sister called Amethyst Star but I call often her Sparkler. Her Cutie Mark is three diamonds. The Cutie Mark presents the special Talent of a pony. I have still haven’t got it,” She showed her flank, “Because of this I get bullied at School. But I joined the Cutie Mark Crusaders. They are a club of three fillies that are trying to get their Cutie Marks. Oh, before I forgot, the Princesses are in control the Sun and the moon.”

Everyone was speechless after Dinky finished her story. “Fascinating. But unlike your World, the Humans on Earth do not live in peace and Harmony. Also the Sun and Moon are rising on its own.” Kurt was fascinated. Dinky however, was confused.

“What do you mean that they are not live in Harmony?” Kurt was biting his lips.

“Well, 21 Years ago…”

Kurt explained to Dinky how the Second World War started and how Germany was victorious thanks to, the technology’s that were invented by Wilhelm Strasse without going to much detail of the dark parts of it.

Still, the young filly was shuddering in fear from the description of war that Kurt had given fear. “This is horrible.” She whimpered but Johann was rubbing her back.

“I know. But I promise nothing bad will happen to you.” He checked if she was hurt from the Explosion but she was also unharmed. “I don’t want to make you sadder but how did you got here?”

Dinky’s ears dropped. “Unicorns can use magic, see?” She lifted a first aid kit to Kurt. “I can perform basic spells. I was practicing a teleport spell. It got out of control, and well… here I am.”

Johann had tears in his eyes as he heard this. “Don’t worry; I will take care of you, Dinky.”

“You do?”

“Yes. My wife is barren. But still we wanted a child. I would be more than happy to take care of you.”

Dinky hugged him. Oh “Thank you Thank you, Thank you!”

“Nothing to thanks, kid. It would be a pleasure.”

“Hey Johann. Looks like your Dream came true.” Kurt said.

Author's Note:

There's the first chapter of my second story set in the Wolfenstein universe as there are only few Story's here of this well made game series. The London Natica is my favorite level in the game and Dinky my favorite background filly, so enjoy. Also, it's sounds stupid to me that the soldiers are fearless while the commanders are cowards. Imagine that a fearless private gets promoted and suddently becomes a coward after that. That makes no sense, but that's my option, what's yours?
I am no Nazi that's also why I use almost no words that were used back then.

For infomations Wolfenstein in general click here