• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,097 Views, 79 Comments

Welcome to the new order - Bronycommander



15th October 1960, a normal day in the London Nautica but a special day for a Luftwaffe Trooper who wants to be father

  • ...
4
 79
 1,097

Chapter 15 Rescue has arrived

Chapter 15: Rescue has arrived

The Luftwaffe Soldiers arrived at Deathshead compound. They saw the destroyed outer wall. “Looks like Blazkowicz, is already here.” All helicopters landed.

Once inside, they saw dead Soldiers, Super Soldiers, Fire troopers and Rocket troopers. Even destroyed Guard robots. “How can a man win when he is outnumbered?”

“I don’t know.” Two Soldiers were surprised at this.

“Watch out! Reinforcements!” Another Soldier pointed to a Door. A Super Soldier, a few Soldiers, a Fire Trooper and a Rocket trooper came out.

“Shoot!” Kurt ordered.

The Soldiers were no Problem. One Soldier tried to charge at Kurt but he blocked it and killed him with a whip of his Handgun. Johann was forced to go to cover to prevent getting hit from the Fire trooper. His rifle was out of ammo, so he switched to his Handgun and fired at the air tank of the Fire trooper. He died in the explosion.

His comrades had killed the Rocket trooper but the Super Soldier was problematic as the bullets only bounced off dealing almost no damage. Johann grabbed the Rifle of the Rocket trooper and fired the under-slung rocket launcher at the Super Soldier. A rocket hit the head of the Super Soldier causing him to die and his mask to fall off.

“And I thought only the 1946 version was surgically altered. Johann, open the door!”

“Yes, Sir!” Once the Door was open, a Guard robot stepped out and knocked Johann over. The robot tried to stomp him, but Johann rolled away and fired at the eye.

When the robot was blind, the other Soldiers fired at his weak point on the back. Johann was pulled away by Kurt to prevent getting hurt by the explosion.

“Thanks, I owe you one.”

"You owe me nothing. Come on, move it! Dinky must be scared to death.”

They reached the cells. Since they were close to the experimental labs, Kurt decided to search here first.

They met the Resistance fighters. They aimed their weapons at each other. Kurt stepped with Johann in front them. “We’re not here to stop you. We are looking for Dinky.”

“You’re must be Johann, right?” Anya asked. He nodded but turned around when he heard someone coming.

Blazkowicz came around the corner only to collapse in Anya’s arms. “William! What happened to you?” She gasped. “You’re bleeding!”

“After Set got us of the cells, we thought we would, escaping all on our own. Good to see you Blazkowicz. You’re a good man.” Bombate was also glad to see him.

“Let’s get out of here!” Set said.

“Wait! Do you hear that?” Johann interrupted when he heard crying. It was identical to the crying he heard when he found Dinky.

Set pointed to a cell. “It’s coming from there. Mhm, high security lock but for an Engineer of the Da'at Yichud is this no problem.” B.J. helped him to open the Door.

What they saw broke their hearts. It was Dinky crying her heart out. She was restrained the same way as the prisoners in Eisenwald. But she looked different. She was completely wrapped in steel. She looked like a Kampfhund from 1946. Tears came out of the tiny eyeholes.

“Another kid you murdered, General. You counting? One of us is gonna die today. Too many times, General. What’s the count?” Blazkowicz burned in anger as those words came back into his mind. He cut the chain with his LaserKraftWerk. He’s seen suffering and death, people maimed and tortured. He thought he’d seen it all, but never seen such cruelty to a child. Until now.

Dinky fell on the ground. “Dinky? Is that you?” Johann asked as he was afraid, that this was not the Dinky he knew.

She looked him into the eyes. “D-daddy? I can’t feel my legs, my hoofs and can’t barely see and hear.” Her voice was shaken.

“Yes sweetie, it’s me.”
Dinky jumped towards him and slammed right into his stomach, nearly causing him to lose his balance. Her hooves wrapped around his abdomen as she cried into his chest.

“It was so horrible! I felt the largest and most agonizing pain in my life! I begged him to spare me, but he just…” She buried her head into his chest.

“Shh, I promise I will bring you out of this terrible place. And that we will find a way to make you to the cute filly you once were.” Johann’s mind was burning in anger. Deathshead will pay for what he did to Dinky. He will definitely pay!

“This elevator has seen better Days. Let’s prey it still works.” Johann carried the still crying filly into the elevator. The elevator was shaking and stopped abrupt.

“Blazkowicz, help me up.” He helped Bombate and the others, but before they could help Dinky or Johann up the elevator started to move again.

“We’ll get you out of here. We’ll go somewhere. I believe there still places on this earth where people can go. And live happy.”

“I believe so too. But not for me and you.”

The elevator shot up. B.J prepared his Weapon while Johann promised Dinky to get her out of here. “What are you doing in here? An old friend come to visit? I haven’t had a visitor like you in a long time.”

Before the Doors opened Johann spoke up,
“Blazkowicz, do me a favor. Make him suffer for what he has done to her.”

“Don’t worry, I will.”

The elevator doors opened. B.J. fired and so did Johann. “Yes. I know you. We have met before. I think today we meet… for the last time.” Deathshead ignored Johann completely. “Captain Blazkowicz! Still fighting, after all these years.” He held a glass with a brain in it in his hands. “I remember… …your friend. I savor his memory. Do you remember him?”

After a brief pause he putted the glass in a robot. He came to life. “People like you. All you peddle… is death and destruction. I would ask you to consider: in the end we will be… …judged. Not by what we have destroyed… …but what we have created.”

Fergus.

“Can you grasp the splendor of it? The intelligence of the human brain … …amalgamated… …with the efficiency… …and obedience of the machine.”

The robot stepped out. “Machine man. Clear the room.” Johann opened the door and was holding Dinky with one arm while shooting at the robot with his rifle in the other. The robot beat him and B.J. Johann flew against a wall, knocked out.

His vision returned when he felt someone calling his name and dragged him. “Johann, wake up!” Dinky screamed. But it was too late as the robot approached her.

Before he could do anything, a Tesla grenade exploded, disabling him.
B.J. spoke to the robot, “Fergus? You in there?” Dinky winced as she heard a robotic voice.

“Blazkowicz. A nightmare this. Trapped in this damned machine. Got no control of my actions. End this. Please. Let me die”

“I’ll see you soon, Fergus. In a better place than this.” B.J. destroyed his brain.

“A good friend of yours?” Johann asked.

“Yes. And he deserved a better fate than this.” Johann lifted Dinky up and walked to the Door. But it was locked.

“What now?”

“Let me help.” B.J. cut a hole in the fence for them. Johann crawled through, then Dinky.

Deathshead started his Mechanical Powered Armor. “You’re perplex me, Captain. But, you do not scare me.” He charged this shield. “Ah! Like Prometheus I steal fire from the gods. The hammer of Thor is my shield. Beautiful!"

Johann noticed that the zeppelins had two electrical prongs extending off the top towards the roof of the building. They also had cables running out of the bottom. They must be the power source for Deathshead’s shield. He got Dinky to cover and shot with the 88mm Flak cannon at the Zeppelin. He saw how Blazkowicz did the same with the other.

Deathshead tried to recharge his shield. Johann saw that is was about explode.

He clutched Dinky protectively. The explosion blended both. Johann lost his balance and fell off the platform. The impact was painful. Dinky was unharmed thanks to him but both were knocked out.

A spotlight spotted them. “There they are!” Kurt landed the helicopter. He stepped out. “You two, get the debris off them.” Two Soldiers tried to get them off but without success. Yet they kept trying.

A white light blended Kurt. A white Alicorn accompanied by two Pegasus ponies in golden Armor stood in front of him. Behind them were a grey Pegasus mare, a brown stallion and a magenta unicorn.

“Greeting fellow earthling, I am Princess Celestia and I have come to retrieve one of my lost subjects.”

“I know. I’m Commander Kurt Wolf. Your subject was been in care of one of my men. Private Johann Bauer. But we all protected her from everyone that wanted to harm her.” At first, all ponies couldn’t believe what they heard but could tell by Kurt’s expression that he was honest.

Derpy asked worried, “Please Sir, is my little Muffin alright?”

Derpy heard the grunts of the Soldiers that tried to get the debris off Dinky. “They are too heavy for us! We need help!”

Celestia used her magic to lift the debris off Dinky and Johann. “Muffin!” Derpy hugged her daughter. “What have they done to you? Did the cyberponies get you?” She saw how her daughter was altered.

“It’s a long story.” Time Turner used his trusty sonic screwdriver to check her. Only a few, the princesses included, knew that he was a time lord.

“Good news, my dear Ditzy. What ever happened to her, it can be reversed. And we have a pulse. But her Vital signs are critical. We must bring both to the hospital or they will die!”

“Hold on, I will teleport them to the hospital.”

Before Celestia used her spell, they heard Johann weakly saying, “My wife… Dinky… they need me.”

“Please my little muffin, hold on. Don’t die.”

Author's Note:

Rescue at last! As for Dinky, the 1946 version of the Kampfhund was always more frightening the their counterpart in 1960.

I can imagine how she would look like but i'm glad of fanart of this. Only 2 chapters left.