• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 1,097 Views, 79 Comments

Welcome to the new order - Bronycommander



15th October 1960, a normal day in the London Nautica but a special day for a Luftwaffe Trooper who wants to be father

  • ...
4
 79
 1,097

Chapter 14 Deathshead

Chapter 14: Deathshead

Dinky woke up when she smelled ashes. She tried to move but was cuffed again. She panicked and looked around. The room looked like an incinerator. She had to throw up when she saw the eyeless corpses with torn backs.

This can’t be happening! She thought as Deathshead walked in.

“So long since I’ve practiced my English. It’s a dying tongue.” He looked at Dinky who whimpered in fear and shivered. “I never saw such a species before. I like your eyes.” He looked her into her eyes. “With you I could do great things.”

“P-Please…please Mister Deathshead let me go.” She begged before she realized her mistake.

“You call me Deathshead. I don’t like it. I’m a happy man. You see?” He gave her a smile. “It doesn’t sound right in English. Say it… correctly. Toten…kopf.” He smiled evil.

“Mister Totenkopf p-please… please, I just want to go home. I beg you, don’t hurt me.”

Deathshead just looked cold-blooded at her. “You know, in work like this it is easy to be tempered. To sense compassion. We must learn that this is pointless instinct. Not fit for the master race. I can’t understand how someone can see you as his daughter.” He put a monocle on and took out a scalpel. “You should feel honored to be my newest test subject. You are what I need. Young, unspoiled flesh, tender samples. Fatty tissues intact.”

Dinky was too scared. She tried to look away, but Deathshead had grabbed her Head. Then she felt the largest and most agonizing pain she had felt in her entire life. Dinky let out a painful scream that could be heard in the entire compound.

Author's Note:

Poor Dinky. For those who played the game, I can assure you, Totenkopf didn't do the same to her as he did the B.J.s friend in the beginning.

But I must admit, the developers did a really good job in implementing his personality and speeches