• Published 22nd Jul 2016
  • 2,280 Views, 28 Comments

Gathering the Elements - Ivory Piano



Big Macintosh never considered himself much for romance. The Elements of Harmony never thought they would fall for a simple farmer. Both were wrong.

  • ...
9
 28
 2,280
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Okay, this chapter was really interesting. I laughed when Rarity was ogling Bug Mac while he was dragging the cart shirtless and RD's annoyance about Mac acting nonchalant to her boasting. I also love the hidden depths you gave to Fluttershy as she seems more mature and confident when talking with Big Mac and Mac actually is more talkative around her when they're in private. I was also shocked when you revealed a bit about Mrs. Cake's past and how she could empathize with Big Mac. Overall, this is an amazing chapter. Hope the next one comes soon so that we can see how Pinkie Pie acts.

Rarity sure likes to balance out her fantasies of Big Macintosh with fantasies of her friends with him.

I have to agree with Rarity's assessment: Mac and Shy WOULD make a cute couple.

Nice Pinkie Pie will be in the house soon!

This has been pretty fun. Rarity certainly is an equal opportunity shipper.

Another great chapter.

Dash has been pretty... well, Dash here. A bit to the extreme. Well, she'll need to control her temper in order for Mac to accept her help. She might be meaning good, but she's saying it all wrong :rainbowlaugh:

I love how Rarity panicked there the moment she realized that Cotton is her responsibility now. Good thing Fluttershy is there. And good thing for 'Shy that Mac is there. Quite the circle.

He will run himself completely ragged, won't he?

Login or register to comment