• Published 22nd Jun 2012
  • 6,032 Views, 104 Comments

Who Rules?: The Ascended - Nom_deCheval



The third book in the Who Rules? saga. Four ponies lives change, and Equestria hangs in the balance.

  • ...
21
 104
 6,032
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Just a quick note: This chapter gets a little dark. Not so much that I wanted to add the Grim tag, but there are a few dark spots, so...be warned.

:pinkiehappy:

1092183

Might be a good idea to put that as an author's note at the beginning of the chapter, since people will be more likely to see it than in a comment after the chapter.

Anywhom, great chapter, had me crying manly tears :')

1092474 Good idea. I'll add that right now.

:pinkiehappy:

nightmare moon has a weird hoof fetish.

I hope you write more for this series. I enjoy them greatly. :moustache:

1092692 It's actually her wanting a sign of submission. She wants Celestia below her, and sees that as proof. She fixates on it, yes, but that's because she wants Celestia to submit to her, to acknowledge her as her better.

But yeah, it's a fetish thing. :trixieshiftright:

:pinkiehappy:

your to-do list:

1) write the next part
2) don't let luna die!
3) maybe something happy, funny and adorable could do this rather glum series something good. because all of them could be seen as dark and sad at some point

( 4) alicorn twilight would you get me watching all of your works :twilightblush: )

nicely done, as the other two! lets see you next story^^

1092692 kissing one's feet is often used as a means to display obedience, and NM is on a constant power trip, hence her tendency to make others lower themselves.

Are you planing to make this into a really long series??? Maybe 5 more of these?:) anyways, I loved this so much and I want more! Thanks for writing this :pinkiehappy:

Yeah i was shocked at the darker part of the story, but it ended up well.



Also in a moment of insanity i saw "You know the rules as well as I do" to be "You know the rules and so do I" and went back looking if you rick rolled us secretly. :rainbowlaugh:

I thought we might see an Alicorn Trixie too... which may well be tragic in it's own right with her continuing relationship with Rarity...

Alicorn Twilight may well be called for, she was able to absorb a piece of Celestia after all.

1093194
It might be interesting if Luna actually passed her immortality over to Trixie because of bringing her back to life, will have to see what the Author does with the story. But a Trixie alicorn would be pretty interesting. : )

Still hoping for some more Twilight/Celestia myself. But that's just me.

1092887 1092779 just trying to be funny.

1097163 DOH!!

And I should know better. Everyone tells me my humor is too dry. Sorry about that. :facehoof:

:pinkiehappy:

1230275 Hey, I always get something from it. Even if it's just correction for the future. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

:pinkiehappy:

This isn't a demand, and I don't know how far you intend to take this series...but if Princess Luna does go, I think you owe her an honorable end.

Intense final chapter. loving this series so far. SO glad you had Trixie live, and even more her being a hero like that. And the eroticism... *Loosens collar* :raritywink:

Dark? what the hell, this is not dark, is at the epicness of a Final Fantasy tale!! :pinkiehappy:
The ending, so sadly adorable. a tear fell from my eye when i have read about the trade that luna has done to save Trixie. oh why it has to end like this :raritycry:

2351806 Total co-incidence. But, yeah, it does have that kinda feel.

:pinkiehappy:

Oh, Luna. It is so beautiful end.

I so hope that Luna eventually regains her immortality. This is an awesome series. You have gained a follower.

2612062 First off, welcome back! Glad you gave me another chance, and doubly glad that you seem to be enjoying The Ascended.

Secondly, the piece of Celestia was a result of the sex scene at the end of The Wager. Tia released part of her essence during her orgasm, and Twilight absorbed it. I can go into my rationale as to why and how that happened, but that's the short version.

:pinkiehappy:

"Girls, let’s take this bitch down.”
that basically sums up the past 5 chapters i just read lol......

hooooooly fuck that was a lot of reading -.- .....

i was going to say that was lame that you did a ditch move and didn't let trixie die , but now to find out that it's going to kill luna in the process? i don't think i can forgive that........

god danm was that one action packed adventure , didn't really find what i was looking for yet i suppose in terms of the sex scenes that is......

2801845 oh , k.....

Soo I love this series but maby I'm the only one who was glad when trixie died

Damn, I cried in trixie's epilogue. That was a wonderfully executed redemption arc! I took a few notes.

Comment posted by The Derpy Division deleted May 19th, 2016

I admit, I cried when it seemed that Trixie died. Bit a really epic ending chapter anyway.

I just hope that they find a way to save Luna.

And you made Trixie so badass. Her final stand was what legends are made of.

Cya
Raziel-chan

Thanks for the fic!

Login or register to comment