• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 2,253 Views, 12 Comments

Fluttershy Wants In Your Pants - Glitter Grenade



Samuel has a problem. His friendly neighbor Fluttershy is ridiculously obsessed with human clothes and she can't seem to understand why he shouldn't be helping her putting them on.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,253
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Just want to point out that there is another story also called "Fluttershy Wants In Your Pants" :twilightsheepish:
Hilariously the context is in your case more literal.

So... it's not flatterrape/flatterstalker fic?

7448493

I posted that way on purpose. You need the first chapter to give context to the second one.

And it's weird. I marked it was weird.

To bad no shananagins ensue.

Finally! I got some time to take a look at this story. Some folks told me our stories shared names, so I thought I'd check it out. It's not bad. Keep it up.

I think you should switch the chapter order or delete the second chapter. There isn't much the second chapter explains that isn't told or at least extrapolated from the first chapter.

God damn, that was lewd. I've never read a story that wound me up so quickly.

Great writing but this particular chapter seems like it should be combined with the beginning of the previous one.

No way does it just end there! Tragic. At least what we have is cool at least.

Login or register to comment