• Published 17th May 2016
  • 4,059 Views, 44 Comments

A-X-O-L-O-T-L - GermanAntasma



Bill has been defeated but is now in Equestria. Can the ponies live in peace with an insane Dream Demon around them?

  • ...
0
 44
 4,059

...I invoke the ancient power that I may return

Bill was jumping in joy, well on the inside. On the outside, he was still looking at the creatures before him with his eye curved in a smirk.

He didn't expect that his little trick would bring him to another world, not that he would let anyone know. Then again, being in a different dimension possibly beats being trapped in his own mind.

The demon felt even better at their shocked exprissions he caused. Toying with them will be so much fun, that's already clear. Of course, he knows who they are. The third dimension wasn't the only one he watched. Oh no, he watched the entire Multiverse, to put it simple.

He is going to free this dimension from their restrictions and laws. He might have failed with Weirdmaggedon in Gravity Falls but that will soon change, it's only a matter of time. But still one thing was the most important to him.

Bill Cipher is back and adding this dimension to the Nightmare Realm might be useful to him in the future. But that can wait, now is the time for proper introductions.

Fixing his bow tie and repositioning his top hat, he floated over to them. Their reaction in return was to flinch. A small laugh escaped him, this is going to be easier than he thought.

Wiping a non-exist tear from his eye, he glanced at them. "Well well well, now would you look at that. It seems that there are some multicolored horses from a cartoon show standing before me." He closed his eye as he let out a small chuckle. He opened his eye and looked back at them. "I'm just kidding, I know who you guys are."

He took a close look at their faces, eye still smiling smugly. The pink one was somehow smiling, the marshmallow white one was rather looking at his top hat and bow tie and looked like she was about to faint at the 'horrible' choice of clothe(s).

The cyan horse looked like she was about to charge at him, which is of course a dumb mistake. The light yellow one seemed to nearly pee herself and made him nearly break out in laughter. The orange one, Sunbutt (that's what he's going to call her when he's in a good mood) and the draconequess stared at him with suspicioun.

The lavender unicorns exprission was amusing too. She is trying to figure out what he is and all those other question. Just like Pine Tree. Toying with her might be a little bit more interesting.

Finally, Twilight spoke up. "H-how do you know who we are? What are you? W-where are you coming from?"

Bill's amused laughter echoed through the entire hall, sending chills down their spines. "Oh I know lots of things."

Like with Gideon, he let his body show different images. One of them showed how Nightmare Moon was bansihed and another showed how Sombra returns.

"LoTS Of thiNgsS!"

His body became it's bright yellow again, arms at his sides. "Hey, look what I can do."

His gaze wanders over to Discord and with a snap of his black fingers, the glass image was back in it's original position and the real Discord landed next to the group with a 'thud'.

Bill cackled like the maniac he is, ignoring the shocked looks. Summoning his signature yellow cane, he twirled it around lazily. "Anyways, the name's Bill Cipher. I'm just your signature all-knowing, all-powerful being in the form of a triangle." He said, like it was the most normal thing of the entire world.

The Mane Six, including Celestia (and maybe Discord), had a hard time wrapping their heads around what he just said. All-knowing? All-powerful? Including the fact that this...being knew who they are, makes them feel more dreadful than before. They could atleast tell one thing, that he is dangerous. But a few of them, mostly Pinkie, wondered if he could be trusted.

Celestia and Discord were the only ones, who knew that he couldn't be trusted even though they didn't know anything about him either. That fact alone made him more a threat.

The Sun Princess, having enough of his act, stomped her hooves on the ground and glared at him. "Enough with this nonsense. I don't know who you are Cipher but leave now or face my wrath."

Ok he couldn't take it anymore, that is just too funny. He broke out into hysterical, sadistic laughter. That laugh would haunt the six mares for weeks, it's effect wasn't as strong to the both Celestia and Discord.

After he was done, his eye turned it's attention back to the group below him. "Oh really Sunbutt? You think you can stop me? Oh that's just hilarious. But this meeting is geting boring so I will leave now. Don't forget, I'll be watching you."

Taking one last look at the group, he spread his arms. "Remember! Friendship is an illusion, cutie marks are a hologramm, you're all Celestia's puppets, bye!" And with one, bright flash, he was gone.

Discord didn't waste a second and disappeared too. Why he stayed, he didn't know. All he knew so far was that this Bill is dangerous and might cause Chaos but not the fun kind.

The Mane Six and Celestia still stood there before turning their attention back to the matter at hand. They still need to find the Elements of Harmony and stop Discord but with Bill now around, it seems that there is something bigger coming than they could prepare for.


Back in Bill's new hideout, he was watching how the six mares tried to find their Elements in the maze, where those things were supposedly 'hidden'.

The demon cackled at that, he knew where they were but seeing them try is a lot better.

One thing is clear to him.

Things got a little bit more interesting.

Author's Note:

And here is the second chapter.

I hope you enjoy and have fun.

Comments ( 35 )

Wat.

The other Bill-In-Equestria fic went on hiatus, and this one is here now.

Boy, oh boy.

EDIT: I've read the first few sentences and I'm already cringing.

I'll try to hold out though.

7232857 Which Bill fic do you mean? 'Meet Bill Cipher' was it's name, right?

I WANT MOAR! also have some music i listen to when im feeling meh...

7232877 Wow, you guys are fast.

7232926 when i find a story i like i just add it to my chapters undread so when one comes out i can read

7234131 because im just to lazy to keep on searching

7235598 Heh, just like me. You know what I find surprising? That there isn't one, single dislike. Is my Bill story that good?

7235610 well ppl like it because.. who dose not like fucking gravity falls?

7241791 True but other Gravity Falls fics on this site have got dislikes.

7242639 *Shoves bread in your mouth* that will do pig that will do

7242744 Who do you call pig?

7243944 awww :( KARMA DOSE 999999999999999 FEELINGS DAMMAGE

"Remember! Friendship is an illusion, cutie marks are a hologramm, you're all Celestia's puppets, bye!"

here lays
Frisk dreemurr
Savior of the underground
and beloved one
2XXX-2XXX
Died by laughter

I liked this I hope you update

This is about my favorite illuminati Dorito please make more chapters

7492537 I am still trying to get an idea for the next chapter so you must wait a bit.

I wanting to see Discord battle Bill
I mean Bill mite be an all powerful being but Discord is still the Lord of Chaos he could defiantly put up a fight

7492716 Shenanigans ensue; presumably, some fun little number occurs, where Bill appears in Magic's dream to offer a solution to the (rapidly approaching) Green Wedding. Naturally, this goes as well as can be presumed, with Bill doing to her, as he did with Pine Tree.

Of course, if you're talking about trouble with next chapter's content, you could always have it being a chain of actions that resolve, perhaps a few chapters later, with Discord forming a alliance with the Mane Six (and maybe the Princestuous Diarchy, assuming he wants to make poke at them in just the right manner for responses to consist of shocked and appalled denials, with maybe Luna shouting that it was a different time, and things weren't like they are now, if you want to go for that vaguely comedic route).

Of course, Bill will be making deals with varying characters, like Gilda, Lightning Dust, Trixie, FlimFlam Bros, Some Wonderbolts (if you don't mind manufacturing some drama within the team, since the whole disloyalty amongst the team is apparent with the whole Equestria Games Incident when Soarin got injured), and maybe Prince Blueblood or some nobles. Babs Seed might be easy pickings, and if you want to make Scoots an orphan, you got an easy target that's close to the Mane Six. He could play on the insecurities that made Luna create the Tantabus, towards the end, allowing him to open the Rift, creating Weirdmageddon II. He could target Moondancer as an alternative Pine Tree. Azathoth forbid, if you want to make EqG canon to your fic, or just incorporate some of it's elements, you could easily nab Sunset as an interesting piece in a story Arc.

Point is, there's a lot you could do, and many ways to go about it; it literally all depends on where you're taking this fic, and what you want to do with it. The question isn't "what am I going to do this chapter?" It's, "how do I want this to end, and what steps do I take to make that a satisfying conclusion?"

It's been fun talking, hope to hear your response!:twilightsmile:

7968347

WOWEE KAZOWEE! I wonder how the ponies will react when Bill unleashes the Weridpocolypse on them. It would make every villain, ancient or new, in the history of ponydom seem like ants by comparison to a blue whale and an Argentinosaurus's sizes combined, biggest possible limit.

By the way, you're story should have had a new chapter by now.

ALL OF THEM!

8208987 I see your Pop Culture reference, and I raise you a Stroke-Recovery-Fueled Procrastination.

8209502

What do you mean by a pop culture reference? I really don't know.

8210250 "ALL OF THEM!" is the reference I referred to. Couldn't really tell where it's from, but I remember seeing it used a couple of times in videos, wherein it was used like a memetic piece of reference humor.

8210285

I've made a pop culture reference without even thinking about it! XD

But what is a S.R.F.P.?

8210298 A half joke: I'm holding off on continuing my writing, until I feel I've sufficiently recovered from my recent stroke. It's taking me noticeably longer to remember something I know that I have memory of, assuming I remember it at all. It's a bit harder to verbalized concepts more complicated than "this is what physically happened;" if it's a complex or abstract thought, it takes me a bit to come up with the words to communicate it. Before, I could've had this written in half the time it's taken me to type this paragraph. I think I'll be able to manage shortly, and nothing's been cancelled, but I'll need a couple weeks, max, to start up again, and less than a month to have something posted, considering all my writing on this site, this far, are going to be large, complex works, each with entire worlds, and (in some cases, omniversi.

Hey! I have an excellent idea for the chapter titles.

1: My time has come to burn!
2: I invoke the ancient power so I may return!
3: You thought I was done for, think again, pal!
4: Big things are coming!
5: I have BIG plans next round!
6: But let me tell you something...
7: This party never stops,
8: So welcome one and all,
9: Welcome to Weirdmageddon 2.0!

Think of that!

8405792
Thanks, they sound good.

8406146
I'm happy to help. We've been waiting for a long, long time. You can use my ideas for the chapter names, thank me for it. 'Twas my idea.

Please continue this, I really like it..!

Taking one last look at the group, he spread his arms. "Remember! Friendship is an illusion, cutie marks are a hologramm, you're all Celestia's puppets, bye!" And with one, bright flash, he was gone.

Yup, that's our boy Bill Cipher alright.

Login or register to comment