• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,557 Views, 125 Comments

Return of Dark Magic - bcmorgan96



After Ember and Spike tell about their love for each other, Twilight believes it is the best time to introduce Ember to Canterlot. However, an old evil force may have other plans for Spike and Ember. What will happen & what secrets will be revealed?

Comments ( 22 )

Love it can't wait for the next story

7444964 Thanks. Did you like the proposal?

7444969 yes and I can also imagine it happening too on a side note I also like the momlestia

7444998 Thanks. Just a heads up. It may be a while before the next story gets up. I'll be starting back on classes soon this month. So it may be a while.

7445009 same school sucks but hey for a lazy introvert like myself it gives me stuff to do

7445016 Yeah college ain't fun. But it will be helpful in the future.

I hope there's less dark and more comedy, romance, and slice of life.

7445018 I'm going on my last year of high school and in order to graduate we have to do a big senior project that is 3-7 pages long :(

So yeah school is a living hell to me, but it also has a lot of drama and fist fights where I go to school.

7467585 Trust me when u get into college. You'll have to write pages with more than a minimum of 3. So u might want to enjoy your last year of high school. Trust me.

I'm still getting the feeling that the silhouette in the background is one of Spike's biological parents...How else would Celestia actuall acquire a genuine dragon egg??

7624431 You'll find out.

7861245 I was wondering if anyone would see that reference. Glad to see someone finally noticed.

Too bad this had another instance of Blueblood being used as the StupidRacist Hatesink. And, of course, to allow Spike to look "badass".

/Sigh

Not disliking, but doesn't this get old? I mean, it's like every third Anthro Spike story uses this formula. Not like there aren't other typical themes going on, but the one above, I just don't get why every author puts that in.

You know, once in my life I would like to read a story where they end up overcoming their differences and become sorta friends. Never happens. He just gets trotted out to be racist, get scolded, roughed up by Spike, and maybe exiled.

7865871 I did not know that because most of the anthro Spike stories I read don't mention Blueblood. If you want to find an author that has some stories where Blueblood does change, I would recommend the author bluecatcinema. He doesn't have Blueblood good right away. That starts in his story of Celestia finding love.

7865924
Yeah, maybe I will check those out.

It's just a little mind-boggling, you know? Trixie was a worse person than he, even after her supposed apology to Twilight for the amulet. Plus, Blueblood is a prince and Celestia's nephew, he should have some sense of court decorum, but all these stories just have him be as racist in as stupid a manner as possible. It makes no sense. I keep wondering if it's more because authors just dislike him and press him into the stupidracist role so Spike/an OC can then beat him up rather than cause it would be in-character for Blueblood to act like that.

Blueblood is, from what we've seen, somewhat of a coward, so why on earth would he horribly insult Celestia's loved ones, right in front of Celestia? That's... dumb.

7865950 There are times I go by some of the things I'm used to. Also when do people who are arrogant think before they act?

7865950 You did like the story though. Right?

I like the reference to The Hulk and to Robots

9643006
Yeah. Enjoy the rest of my stories.

I usually don't like giving stories thumbs down but the story was way too generic and it seems like everyone was off character wise.

10380688
Okay. It’s your opinion.

Ember looked to Garble with a stern look. "Garble! You stand trial for actions against not only ponies, but against your own kind. You had the intentions of taking the Dragon Lands by force, aiding and embedding a criminal of Equestria, attempting rape of your Dragon Lord, and even attempting murder against me as well. Do you have anything to say before you receive punishment?"

Garble stood to his feet as he attempted to charge her before being restrained by his chains. "You think I'll stop. You can lock me up, but that won't stop me for good. You'll have to kill me if you want any chance in keeping me from restoring the Dragon Lands!"

Ember remained silent for a moment before saying, "You're not being locked up this Garble. And you're not dying either."

"Then what are you going to do with me?"

Ember walked back beside Twilight as she continued, "After talking with Princess Twilight, we've decided to give you many would consider a living death. In the past, Twilight and her friends have used these artifacts known as the Elements of Harmony to turn any threat to Equestria to stone. Since they've never used in on a dragon, I have agreed to combine their magic with that of the Bloodstone Scepter to make sure it works on you. After you are a statue, you will be placed in the middle of all of the Dragon Lands and used as an example to any dragon who wishes to put our new friendship with the ponies at risk and to show them what will await them."

As she finished speaking, Garble soon began to panic. "No! You can't do this! I'm the only one who sees how the Dragon Lands should-!"

"Silence! As Dragon Lord, my word is final! Twilight! Girls! Are you ready?"

The Mane 6 nodded as their trinkets began to glow before shooting magic into Ember's raised scepter. It began to charge with magic before Ember blasted with the combined stream of rainbow colored magic.

The guards stepped aside as the magic surrounded Garble. He watched in horror as his body turned to stone.

After a few seconds, the magic stopped to reveal Garble as a statue with a horror expression on his face.

Actually, this is somewhat of a better punishment for Garble. Fate worse than death and all that.

Login or register to comment