• Published 25th Apr 2016
  • 1,977 Views, 45 Comments

A Thousand Lessons - The-Black-Knight



Twilight had opened the Academy of her dreams, where all races of Equestria may come to learn about magic and other arts they may wish to learn, without having to worry about stereotypes. For one course, there was only one who could teach it.

  • ...
13
 45
 1,977
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

IT LIVES!!! I love this story and I'm glad to see an update. Can't wait for more :rainbowkiss:

i wonder were this leads:unsuresweetie:? but knowing Twilight:facehoof: a few steps short of the apocalypse most likely.

Calm down, I am here to help you.

I dunno about Twi, but everytime someone says something like this I do the oppositelow key :rainbowlaugh:


8933787
Same :rainbowlaugh:

Wow, you actually predicting the basic premise of season 8. This isn't the first time someone predicted something happening in the show but it still amazes me every time it happens.

ERROR: Unknown weapon detected file update required.

8936246
That's cause the scariest thing to hear is "I'm with the government and I'm hear to help." Usually that means things are about to get a lot worse. (Especially if your in Germany or France these days lol)

More please.

I find it funny how the picture used is of azhek Ahriman of the thousands sons legion

9687737
Yeeeeeeeeeeah, hard to find decent pictures to use for a story's cover -_- especially when I can't draw worth a flip.

9693372
I know I just wanted to point it out

I hope you carry on with this story soon in 2021 this was good

Login or register to comment