• Published 11th Apr 2016
  • 1,831 Views, 32 Comments

Soul of the Outcast - The-Black-Knight



Alone, and stranded, a Black Dragons Dragon Claw finds himself within Equestria, and no way back to his Chapter. But this isn't even the worst part of it all. The veteran Astartes had been turned into some form of Dragon-Humanoid cross!

  • ...
11
 32
 1,831
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

good.good those bastards deserves nothing less.

Mess with a Black Dragon, you get the blades!

I love this. More I say! More!

7611844 I agree those people deserve nothing more then death (in my opinion a slow and painful death)

7612730 normally I would say put them to the torch but some people get sensitive about that....

7613008 hahahaha I'll get the stake ready you get the torches :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

7618711 What's confusing about it?

7615575 and the hp potions so he lasts longer for the punesment ........ where am I agen I frergot .... oh a mine trutl boom

Very well done friend can't wait for more chapters

I absolutely enjoy reading your stories. I eagerly await more to this Story and the one with Wolfhowl. I hope that you keep on writing.

I like them but I don't like how you abandon them.

8635261
Like I said before, it isn’t abandoned. I’m TRYING to get time to write, but do not have much. I currently have a time cue of which stories are being updated first.

8635270
Yeah I didn't get to that other message before writing this I'm afraid.

Pls updoot, i have a knife

8715884
And I have a feels cannon *snaps fingers and makes howitzer appear* I will when I have time, don’t worry.

Update ????

Hope you continue the storm

8716404
You must have had a lot of work the last 8 years.

Login or register to comment