• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 611 Views, 17 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Been Abducted - NightmareTRXY32



Sweeties gone missing and its up to our pony friends and her sister to find her and bring her back alive. But even that may not be possible. especially when ones been shot in the head and left in a ditch in a city miles away from Ponyville.

  • ...
16
 17
 611

Why?

Asking why something happened was such a subjective argument. There was no real answer to a question like that. Pinkie had been deemed clinically insane by the doctors at the Asylum. There was no getting around that now. Twilight felt her heartbreak when the doctors told her that her friend would have to remain there after the trial. It meant the end of the road for the pink mare. Twilight could throw parties for the towns ponies, but it wouldn't be the same without Pinkie. She could never replace her friend in that regard and she would never try too. She could only succeed her.

The more they asked that question, the more she tried to stonewall them with no response. Why? because in all honest truth, Pinkie didnt have a decent explanation. she could tell that they were questioning whether she was really possessed or not. Wasnt it enough that she had explained to her friends when they visited last night that Pinkamena was the one responsible for what had happened to Sweetie Belle?

The more she thought about it, the more she started to doubt that any of this was even real. This could of been one of Pinkamena's sick and twisted Mind games that she loved to play on Pinkie. Nothing ever truly prepares you for the day that you find out your dead twin sister was inhabiting the very body that you thought was solely yours. Her parents had never told her the truth of what happened that night.

They had been conceived on the same day. Her twin only lived for 6 years before her death was covered up by Pinkie's parents. She had never even known that Holder's boulder was actually her sister's tomb marker. Limestone apparently was the one that had conceived of the idea of using the stone as a grave marker in the first place.

There were times where she felt she was being watched by an unknown force. She had thought to tell her friends, but figured they would just think she was being her weird and random self like always. She never realized till she had seen her parents file in the basement of Sugar Cube Corner in what was supposed to be her Secret party planning Cave that somepony had gotten in and scratched out part of her name.

And that whoever it had been had underscored in red pen the name Pinkamena.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment