• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 611 Views, 17 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Been Abducted - NightmareTRXY32



Sweeties gone missing and its up to our pony friends and her sister to find her and bring her back alive. But even that may not be possible. especially when ones been shot in the head and left in a ditch in a city miles away from Ponyville.

  • ...
16
 17
 611

Insanity is Hereditary

What exactly defines in true insanity. The scholars of Equestria have debated that sphere of influence for years. The Insanity inhabiting Pinkie Pie was some sort of sick and twisted inheritance. It was in her blood. There was no real way of getting rid of it. It would be with her for the rest of her life. And it was frustrating to say the least.

She wanted to ignore the voice in her head. It was getting harder and harder to do that lately. She found herself giving into it now more then she used to. What was more frustrating to ignore in the recesses of her mind was the laughter.

The Psychotic laughter that seemed to have no end.

Black Hole Sun...
wont you come....
wont you Come...
And wash away the Pain..

IT repeated in her mind over and over. Almost like song lyrics to music long forgotten by time. Pinkie felt like it was very fitting to the situation she was currently in now. She had tried to abduct her best friend's sister, and now that sister was lying in a hosptial bed, stranded in a never waking coma. She stared at the ceiling of the padded room she was being housed in, and couldn't stop thinking about what she had done, or how much she had hurt Rarity through her actions. All she wanted was to make everypony just smile, and here she found herself doing the exact opposite.

If Discord were still evil he'd of relished in the chaos and panic that she had created through her actions. Was it really her fault? Yes and no. It was Pinkamena's, but through her it wielded a power to unpredicatable to control. Rainbow Dash had always commented on how random she could be, or the fact that she could defy conventional physics at times. Now she realized why. There was a power in her that was unstable, and it's name was Pinkamena. And if Celestia had cast that spell on her, they'd be in more trouble because the power from Pinkamena was where Pinkie Pie got her randomness from. At least that was how she saw it.

There was also the fact that barely anything was known about Pinkie's extended family outside of her and Applejack being cousins. No pony knew exactly why Pinkie was the way she was most of the time. Her mother Cloudy Quartz lamented that she bore a striking resemblance to Granny Pie right down to the mane style and cutie mark. Granny had told Pinkie once that she'd face a great Calamity in her life in the future. That she'd be forced to confront the demon within her. Pinkie never really thought about it until these recent events.

What if all this insanity that was happening to her now was part of something bigger. Something hundreds if not thousands of years old? With everything that was going on, there was one constant thought. She wanted Pinkamena out of her body, that was decidedly sure. But she had no other way of going about it. Right on cue she thought.

"You think you can get rid of me, Pinkie?", her other half objected.

"Your just a meanie, that needs a extended timeout, far far away in another Galaxy!,", Pinkie shouted. Not anypony else could hear her, the room had been sound proofed recently. Apparently one her "episodes" had kept some of the patients awake at night. Another galaxy, or even another dimension. But of course that might doom whoever encountered Pinkamena to a grisly and over rated death. Not that it would matter much longer. She could hear hoof steps approaching the door to her cell. The door opened to reveal a very distraught Twilight and two doctors.

Apparently they had informed the princess that her friend would not be released to her custody like promised. Twilight had tried to set up a deal to where she'd look after all Pinkie's needs until the trial started for the foal napping case. Her and Surprise were to be brought up on charges of foal napping, and endangerment of Public Safety.

"I'm sorry Pinkie, i tried to get you released into my custody until the trial is set up but it backfired on me,", Pinkie could tell Twilight meant well as she spoke to the pink mare.

"It's ok, Twilight, at least you'll be there to see me right?", Pinkie asked her alicorn friend.

"Yes," Twilight said,"I'll be there in the courtroom,", she could that Pinkie was happy to hear that when she said it.

The Trial was set for the next morning. So Pinkie had to spend one more night in this Celestia forsaken place. And she had to endure that torturous laughter in her mind. She thought briefly that if she was found guilty and executed for her crime, that it might take Pinkamena to Tartarus along with her soul. Then she could rest and not listen to her cackling.

As Pinkie sat there in the darkness of the cell, Twilight turned to leave. All of this was weighing on her mind as well. She didn't like seeing Pinkie like this. No matter what was happening. The mare had always been there to make Twililght smile, so Twilight felt she had to do the same, especially now.

The more she thought about it, the more something Celestia had told her once drifted into her mind.

" My dear Twilight, some Mare's just want to watch the World Burn."