• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 611 Views, 17 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Been Abducted - NightmareTRXY32



Sweeties gone missing and its up to our pony friends and her sister to find her and bring her back alive. But even that may not be possible. especially when ones been shot in the head and left in a ditch in a city miles away from Ponyville.

  • ...
16
 17
 611

Truths Darker than Night

Author's Note:

Im constantly updating this, while listening to Pinkie's Brew Remix by the LivingTombstone >:)

While she was organzing her Gem collection at home, Rarity couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with Sweetie Belle. It was constantly nagging her. There were times where it felt like her mind was being flooding with a thousand different and varying emotions, each conflicting with the other.

Why would she do something like that the alabaster mare thought to herself. Why in Celestia's name would her closest friend ever resort to something like that. Why in Equestria would Pinkie Pie resort to foalnapping Sweetie Belle? She couldn't make any sense to it. Whats more, she felt that she needed to confide her feelings to somepony and the only one that she could think of was Applejack.

Before she left for Sweet Apple Acres, another pony was already on their way there. Another of the Cutie Mark Crusaders had apparently gone missing and they were frantically looking for the missing filly. Nothing this dark had ever happened to them before now.


Sweet Apple Acres

Later that Afternoon

Applejack was working late into the evening on the farm, when she received a late night visit from a certain pegasus speedster. She could tell that there was panic laced into Rainbow Dash's voice. She was hysterical near the point of being frantic. She had to calm her friend down as to find out what had happened that freaked her out so much. Someone had broken into her cloud home, and ABDUCTED Scootaloo. She had entered her bedroom just in time to spot the intruder with Scootaloo tucked under the hooves, unconscious. Why would anyone want to abduct Scoots. She had tried to give chase but lost them after they had rounded a dark patch of clouds. At first she couldn't keep track of what direction that they had taken off in. She figured if anypony could help her it would be either Applejack or Twilight. Later that night it all returned to her, and she rallied her friends and took off in the direction that the abductor had flown off in.

She had to make sure she didn't go too fast, for the ones that couldn't fly and would feel like they had been left behind. She planned to do all that, right after stopping by the Castle and getting some more assistance.

As she approached the Castle, Twilight was just coming out. Rarity could tell right away something was troubling her. When she asked her alicorn friend what was wrong, Twilight told that she was on her way to Sweet Apple Acres. Apparently Scootaloo had been taken from Rainbow Dash's cloud home, So her and AJ both requested Twi's help in figuring this event out. As she accompanied Twilight there, she told that Sweetie Belle had been recovered after someone tried to abduct her as well. Twilight's heart noticably sank when Rarity told that her little sister was now in the hospital with a bloodied wound to the head, and that she have to be on assisted Care if she ever wakes up.

Somewhere 2 miles outside of Ponyville

Scootaloo opened her eyes to see a darkly lit room. Where was she, she thought to herself. It didn't take her long to noticed she wasn't alone. She could barely make out the figure of another pony in the same room with her. She'd come to the grim realization that this might be her last night alive, but she still held out hope that somepony might of seen her being foalnapped and had gone to get her help. It was a slim possibility but she still hoped it might come to that.

"Goodie, your awake!," A pegasus mare said as Scootaloo woke up to find herself in the basement of an abandoned bakery a couple of miles outside of Ponyville. It was located in what could be deemed a ghost town. No.NO>NO>NO. Scootaloo thought to herself. Was it really true that Pinkie was a serial Killer?!?. Wait she thought. Why.. does Pinkie have WINGS? She looked just like Pinkie Pie, she sounded like her, was bouncing up and down like the pink earth pony. But there was a major difference, this Pegasus lookalike was cream colored with a Blonde mane instead of being pink all over.

And the sad fact was that Scootaloo had no idea what occurred earlier in the day to Sweetie Belle. Nor did she know that this Pinkie lookalike had been responsible for a series of disappearances and twelve brutal murders in six separate cities. They called her the Grin Reaper. Apparently when she was done carving her victims up, she'd etch a permanent smile on their faces. It had been speculated by some in law enforcement that she either had an accomplice, or that she acted alone. Because of the striking similarities, Scoolaloo wondered if she was the reason some ponies had become afraid of Pinkie Pie as of late.

"Pinkie... is that you?," Scoots said kind of groggily.

There was an eerie silence before her foal napper decided to speak.

Scootaloo couldn't have been more wrong.... but she could see at least a slight resemblance. It wasn't until the cream colored pegasus double revealed who she was. This was not Scootaloo's expectation, but it did make it all the more clear. She'd also become one of the few that come to hear of Pinkie's past, and that would a secret she would keep to herself no matter what. How would the pink pony's friends understand if they knew that she was a killer at one point in her life? A point she was obviously trying to run away from.

"Pinkie Pie?," The doppelganger said with a puzzled look on her muzzle," No, That's my niece." She said with a wicked grin.

Where had Scootaloo seen a grin like that before? It stuck out like a painful memory. She remembered now. She had seen a smile like that slide away into the darkness of an alleyway in Ponyville. The night she became an orphan. When her father died. The Ponyville Police department was never able to track down who killed him. It had been as if the killer just vanished into the darkness.

That and she never knew who her mother was. Her dad had told her that mom had been forced to leave them when she barely been born. That her mom wasn't sure about raising a foal and that she needed some to time to fix the problems in her life. But right now, all she could do was focus on surviving, and hoping that Rainbow would come to save her.

"My name is Surprise Pinkis Diane Pie," the cream colored pegasus told Scootaloo, " But you can just call me Surprise, and the last face you might ever be graced with." She was pretty sure of herself. A typical sign of somepony suffering from acute psychosis. Scootaloo could also tell that 'Pinkis', as she decided to name her captor, was the complete opposite of PInkie. Instead of being overly and outwardly energetic, this one was more closed off and a little reserved. And it scared the young orange pegasus, for she couldn't tell is this one was lying or not. As random as Pinkie Pie was, she was also extremely steadfast to her friends at times. At least she was now.

Niece? Pinkie never told anypony that her aunt was a Pegasus, let alone a sadistic killer. Did Pinkie even know about this? Did anypony else know where she was being held? She started getting the sick feeling that no pony knew where she was. Would anypony even discover she had been taken from RD's cloud home? All these questions were drifting around the young pegasus' mind, and there wasn't a positive answer to be had at all. Little was known about Pinkie's extended family outside of her parents and 3 sisters. The only one that knew something about them was Applejack, but that was limited, and only because she and Pinkie had discovered that they were distant cousins separated by least 5 generations. But even then that still made them family in each other's eyes.

She also didn't realize that Ms. Pie was nowhere to be found in Ponyville. She had disappeared on the same night that both Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle had been abducted. She didn't know about Sweetie's current condition, but she would soon enough.

Scootaloo didn't know that Rainbow Dash and her friends were close to finding her though. Even if they did find her, it would still take them awhile to get here, wherever here was. Even with general directions, or guided assistance, they still had to go door to door, building to building. And by then she might as well be dead.

She didn't know at the moment that Rainbow Dash remembered she had seen the direction where Scoots pony napper had flown off in, it just would take them a moment to get there. She had the uncanny ability to catalog everything she noticed when flying. It had been because of that skill that she had unknowingly mesmerized the History of the Wonderbolts over a year ago.

Please, she thought, please find me before its too late. The cream coated pegasus just stood there staring at her young victim. There was a bit of a haze that seemed to gleam off of her yellow hued eyes. Scootaloo watched as she produced a long, curved, carving knife from a pouch hanging around her neck. This was it she thought.

I'll be with you soon Daddy. She closed her eyes, waiting for this to end. But it didn't.

The door to the basement caved to the force of a cyan colored Pegasus. Rainbow Dash spun and bucked the cream coated Pegasus right in the jaw, sending her reeling onto the floor. RD trotted over and freed Scoots from her restraints.

"How, how did you get here so quick?", Scootaloo asked her 'honorary' sister, with noticeable gratitude.

"Turned out that after she snagged you, I had remembered I saw the direction she flew in, but I wasn't sure until Twilight recalled hearing about something happening near a town that had been abandoned," As they left the basement that had served as her temporary prison, Scootaloo turned and told Twilight that their suspect was related to Pinkie Pie. The pegasus mare turned to Twilight and laughed as she was thrown into the Police Carriage that they had arrived in. She had the most psychotic look in her eyes, and yet the laughter that echoed from her was as cold as the grave.

"Just so you know Princess.... While you were coming after me, a dear friend of ours was helping to procure another small treat," The cream coated pegasus blathered as they shut the door to the police Carriage behind her. What the hell in Celestia's name did that mean Twilight thought to herself. What Twilight would soon come to know was that their most energetic friend and comrade, the Element of Laughter, was, in fact, part of a two pony serial Killer team. And something that Pinkie herself had tried to put in the past in order to make a new life for herself. The only other pony in the world that knew of this had been Princess Celestia.

But she couldn't escape her past as much as she wanted to. Late one night at Sugar Cube Corner, her aunt had tracked her down and enlisted her help for one last "job" as she had called it. After that, she promised to be out of Pinkie's life for good. And her niece believed her. Apparently, they were going to ponynap to young foals and use them in some kind of Dark Magic ritual that would prolong their lives. They had attempted to do so years ago and it led to the deaths of twelve ponies. It also had the misfortune of binding a demented soul to Pinkie Pie, thus giving birth to an alternate persona named Pinkamena. Pinkamena couldn't physically act on her own, the persona had to wait until Pinkie had fallen asleep in order to gain temporary control of the Pink earth ponies body.

There were two signs to be noticed when Pinkamena was in control. Pinkie's mane was flat and deflated, and her coat's color became nearly a mute gray. The only other one that became aware of this was Princess Celestia. Years ago she had learned of ponies going on what was termed at the time 'Spree Killings'. She never was able to catch the leader but did manage to happen upon the second pony in the group. That pony being Pinkie. This meeting had taken place over a year before Twilight had moved to Ponyville.

Celestia could tell immediately that Pinkie was filled with so much guilt and remorse over what she and her aunt had done that Celestia decided to spare her from serving time in the Canterlot Jails. She also became aware of Pinkie's Alter ego through their conversations that day. Celestia devised a spell that would allow Pinkie to maintain control of her body while keeping Pinkamena locked away in a corner of her mind. She advised Pinkie that there would be certain instances that would allow Pinkamena to manifest mentally, but never physically.

The princess of the Sun couldn't have been more wrong in the end.

Pinkie Pie learned that those instances would be around certain kinds of magic and during a full moon.

The Canterlot Center for the Criminally Insane

Celestia stared through the observation glass into the room where Pinkie was being held. It pained her to see a pony that she had helped overcome a horrible situation, a pony that she eventually came to be friends with, have to suffer like this. She could tell that it was Pinkie under that amulet's disguising spell. And what she saw chilled her to her very core. Pinkamena was in FULL control, with the other being nothing but an observer in her own body. Pinkamena had found a way to overcome Celestia's spell enough that she could take control of Pinkie's body at night and retain control of it during the daylight hours too.

And to make it worse she could maintain Pinkie's Fluffed out mane style. There was no way for her friends to know whether it was the real Pinkie they were talking to or not. NO way for them to know what kind of danger they could be in if her murderous impulses kicked in. As Celestia watched Pinkie with great sorrow and remorse, she didn't know about the new inmate that just been dropped off by the Royal Guard.
Unfortunately, these two would be sharing a 'room' together until they either processed or discharged the next morning. Surprise was probably the last pony that Pinkie wanted to see. But she wouldn't have a say in the matter, seeing that Pinkamena was now in control of her body.

Celestia also came to the cold realization that if anything happened now, her spell would be useless and she'd be forced to banish Pinkie or keep her locked up in the Canterlot Cells. It would also be a decision that would render the Elements of Harmony useless in the future. But the Princess kept holding out hope that something could be done to save her. She feared also that if Twilight found out she knew about all of this, it would destroy any faith her former student still had in her former mentor.