• Published 19th Mar 2016
  • 5,134 Views, 24 Comments

Sweetie Belle Finds A Thing - Dustchu



Sweetie Belle finds something in her sister's sock drawer.

  • ...
20
 24
 5,134
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Sweetie Bell is older then 9 she should be about 15 now(?) right?

7045416
To be honest, I have no clue :/ I suppose she'd be a bit older, eh, I might edit it in or something.
Thanks for reading

Haha! cute:pinkiehappy:

7045459
Everyone has no clue. The only context we have is that she was obviously smaller than currently when she had her fifth birthday. (I don't know if you've added anything to that in your story, I will read it later)

7046753
7046970
Thank you both very much! :heart: happy you enjoyed!

7047224 Ahhh, I haven't noticed in the show, I haven't been able to rewatch it :/ laptop broke.
I did delete her age in the story, I'll let the readers dictate how old she might be. Thanks for reading!

Also, to everyone els reading this comment, thank you for reading, and for the favorites!
Love you all~ :heart:

Well, that happened

like

7047917
Yes, yes it did happen :rainbowkiss:
Heheh thanik you kindly~

I've read it now and would recommend removing this line entirely.

I'm just going to call it different shit, for your sake as much as my own.

It adds nothing and is an unnecessary break in the flow.

7049443
Awwww, I like breaking the fourth wall though :fluttercry: if it makes the story better then I suppose.

7049522
:moustache::unsuresweetie:

Could you please do a sequel to this? I'd love it if you did!

7333951
Hahaha, I've been thinking about doing a sequel for awhile, so... maybe one will pop up in the future ;3
Thanks for the comment and favorite~

7334231 If you do in fact do a sequel, I'm hoping it'll include some RariBelle.

7334272
Mmmm, maybe :moustache: stick around...
Maybe it'll come true~ :trollestia:

7349233
It was a thing... that happened... messily...

Why thank you :moustache:

'And by Luna's icy tits, it was a big one.'
10/10 best quote

7887802
Why thank you, hahahah :rainbowkiss:

"Buck me."

Is that a request or an exclamation of immense frustration at being caught?

8454100
Follow your heart, what does it tell you young one?

Haven't read it yet, but I'm guessing this is a "not what it looks like" story?

i remember when i first read this is still lewdly cute the second time

Pretty funny and the smut was on point. Nothing else to say really

Login or register to comment