• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 4,356 Views, 41 Comments

A dragons love for a Princess - WeAreTheMeta



After defeating Alduin, Dovahkiin goes on to the next part of his quest. Being a dragon in Equestria. How will he cope with his new body? Will he become evil or stay a hero but now in a dragons form? How will he help the mane 6 on their adventures?

  • ...
39
 41
 4,356

Slowing Progress

So my post will slow down due to school. I need schools as a top priority. I will try to update and add new chapters as soon as I can. I will also be working on a new fanfiction so that is also new. So leave a comment down below if you want me to continue this story or want me to make one of your choice. So see you around guys and gals. Have a great time. Also see my other fanfiction A Seal and a Moon and leave me some comments there as well.

Comments ( 22 )

... Rewrite, get an editor, and proof read THRICE. Then this may be a good story.

Yeah, that is what I am planning on doing. I am going to go over and proofread what I have so far and do some edits then I will make new chapters.

6932311 Wow random guy, you need to hit the reply button before you type out a comment if you expect me to see it. I find it rather funny that between my comment and this guy's story, you think I'm the one who wasn't thinking before typing.
First of all being professional has nothing to do with being good at writing, hardly anyone on this site is a professional writer, but plenty still manage to be good at writing. It's no different from any other medium, people can be good artists without being professional artists, people can be good cooks without being professional chefs.
Secondly nobody is under any sort of obligation to publish their very first story to a public forum for anyone to view and judge, this may come as a shock to many people, but you are actually allowed to practice writing before you put your work online. If you don't slow down, take your time, practice, draft and redraft, but instead just rush out the very first thing you could hammer out in ten minutes, then don't be surprised when people don't like it.
And lastly I fail to see what you being a newcomer has to with the quality of this guy's story, unless you're saying that the next time someone criticises one of my stories, I can turn around and say "Your criticism is invalid, because somewhere on this site, someone who has no involvement with me or the story you're criticising is only just starting out".
Well that was a fun rant, really quite impressive considering I apparently don't put any thought into my comments :eeyup:

6952523 I wish to apologize...I think I was half asleep when I typed that...at least I hope I was

I'm... Uncertain whether I wish to read this. Te cover photo is urging me onward, but the like/dislike bar, in addition to the comments I've read, are holding me uncertain. If this truly requires an editor, and a purpose (hence the request for a rewrite), then I think I'd rather wait. I'm willing to assist, as my skills lay in editing and expansion through world-building. It also helps that connecting lore is a pastime of mine. So, again, I'm willing to assist if it's needed; there's no shame in asking for help, or accepting a proffered hand.

Comment posted by The_Poket_Umbreon deleted Mar 28th, 2016

btw mate just saying just super sayinan (pun intendded) m8 love of 2 carecters need's biledup. time to say it straigt you can't just say one love's one just out of novere (think this would it be realistik if in fallout/skyrim after 1 escort mission that is 15min they just say out of nowere i love you
it's your story m8 but just some advise relasionships take weeks moths maybe year's not just 15min and remember they were ad first scared of him. think is twi's shoes would you love an alien/dragon after they escorted you home after you were out with friends but i diegres it's your story m8 just sayan just super sayan:)

and remember iven less chance of it happen cause it would be seen as beastiallity

Seems interesting. Ill read it later

I would like you to continue this story, but i would suggest redoing the last chapter to add more detail and not make the ending so blunt. Just my oppinion tho!

Thx for your opinion. I need all the help I can get

7176846 Hi, Here is a Private Message I Just Sent to you today Celebrating the February 17th 2017 Release of Halo Wars 2...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9024594
with thanks and Dearest Regards,
From Your Biggest Fan of All Time Ever in the history of all of Reality,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma aka Dark-Pulse/Darkimus-Primal

7176846 Here is Another Private Message I Sent to you today Showing My Thanks for Accepting My Story Idea Suggestions...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9026912

Hi, Here is a Private Message I Sent to you today Regarding More Info on the 1st of the 6 Epic Story Suggestions that I Highly Recommend for you to make...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9058800
with thanks,
From Your Biggest Fan of all Time Ever,
Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma

When is the next update?

7669519
This was my first fanfiction and I was still new to this. Now I have some experience and I will be able to do a lot better work on this. So please just wait and soon you will see that it will get better.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Comment posted by thedarkalicorn deleted Aug 18th, 2019

Wished this story would’ve continued

Rewrite would suffice, alongside spell and grammar check.

Login or register to comment