• Published 10th Jun 2012
  • 4,571 Views, 471 Comments

The Dalek Invasion - the ghost



The Daleks have arrived in Ponyville. Can the mane six handle this new threat?

  • ...
11
 471
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday to You!

Chapter 25: Happy Birthday to You!


The seven ponies arrived finally arrived at the walls of the city of Canterlot. The walls stood as they always had. However it was different. Already preparations where being made for the war to come. Sand bags were being deployed along the perimeters and the royal guard where getting their armor on.

“Pttt. Like that armor will help them.” Said Rainbow Dash.

"It makes them look better though." Said Rarity.

“We have to find the princess.” Said Twilight.

“What for?” Said Time Turner. “She already knows about the Daleks. There’s nothing more we can do to help. And besides we can’t go walking in there with Zek on our backs. They’ll kill us.”

“It’s ok.” said Pinkie. “We can just tell them that he’s a good Dalek and not a mean one.”

“No offence sugar cube.” Said Applejack. “But nopony is goin to believe that.”

“Hmmm." Pinkie thought. "Oh I know! We can go through a super secret tunnel. No one will ever know that we brought a Dalek into the city.”

“Pinkie there are no secret tunnels. That would be ridiculous.” Said Time Turner.

“Actually there are.” Said Twilight. She pushed a brick in the wall opening a passageway. “My brother showed them to me when I was a little filly. They lead directly to the palace.”

“Well isn’t that convent.” Said Applejack.
The seven ponies and one unconscious Dalek started down the dark secret passage way.

***

Princess Celestia was waiting patently, in her room, for any news from the Wonderbolts. She had sent them to try to take back the weather factory from the Daleks. The lightning bolts made there where one of the only things that had worked against the Daleks.

It shouldn’t be too tough a challenge for Wonderbolts. According to the reports from the surviving members of the weather factory only one unarmed Dalek stood in their way. The Wonderbolts where Celestia’s number one flying task force and Celestia had supplied them with the remainder of her special dragon stunning knifes. All she needed to do now is wait for the Wonderbolts to call in their success over the phone.


The secret passage opened behind her.

“There’s the button! I knew it was around here somewhere.” Said a familiar voice.

“Oh there you are Twilight!” Any luck finding the Doctor?”

“It turns out that the Doctor wasn’t the Doctor princess.” Said Pinkie Pie. “Also we brought Zek!” Said Pinkie Pie excitedly. “He’s a nice alek.”
The princess’s eyes focused on the Dalek.

“What have you done!” Said the princess, as she readied her magic to destroy the Dalek.

“Wait princess we can explain!” Said Twilight.

“Twilight you have let this Dalek fool you once again. It is time for it to be destroyed.”

“No!!” Yelled Twilight.

Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring.

Just then the phone on the wall began to ring. Everypony stopped and stared at the phone.


“Ah, that must be the Wonderbolts. I’ll deal with the Dalek later.”
Celestia picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

...

“Rainbow Dash.” Said Spitfire from the telephone.

“What.” asked the Princess.

“He was too… strong… I’m sorry… we failed. He wants to speak to Rainbow Dash.”
Celestia was confused.

“Why? Who does?”

“Rainbow Dash…” repeated Spitfire.

“Hold on a second. Rainbow dash… it’s for you.”

“Put it on speaker.” Said Dash.

***

“Hello Spitfire?” Said Rainbow Dash

Nothing but silence was at the other end of the phone now.

“You wanted to say something to me Spitfire?”

“Oh god please don’t!” They heard Spitfire scream. AHHHHH!”

There was more silence.


Suddenly a voice came on the phone it was undoubtedly not spitfire or any other member of the Wonderbolts Rainbow knew.

“Happy birthday to you.” Sang the voice.

“Happy birthday to you.” This was definitely not Spitfire. It sounded like a Dalek.

“Happy birthday dear… oh I forgot your name.”

“Who are you?” Demanded Rainbow Dash

“Oh ok thanks. Happy birthday dear whoareyou. Happy birthday to you. Happy 31st birthday!” Sang the voice as if he was happy.

“This isn’t Spitfire!” Said Rainbow.

"Oh course not that’s the Wonderbolt’s name. Not my name. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND ZEK EITHER.” He said suddenly angry. “My name is Dalek Caan.”

“Dalek Caan!” Said Pinkie Pie. “You’re that fun Dalek I met before! How ya doin?”

“I’m doing good, how about you Pinkie?”

“What have you done with Spitfire you creep.” said Rainbow Dash.

“She’s vat 4# now. He he he.” He laughed creepily. “But don’t worry about that now. Today is your birthday.” Said Caan

“Hold on a second you must be mistaken, its not my birthday today—” Said Rainbow Dash.

”I’M NOT MISTAKEN! Yelled Caan very loudly, hurting Fluttershy’s ears. He calmed down. “Today is your 24th birthday! And I have a present for you. Which do you prefer? To give pain? OR TO RECEVE IT? You can have the one you hate the most! Heh heh heh heh heh ha ha.” This Dalek was clearly insaine.

“Come to the rainbow factory to get your gift. Happy birthday to you!”

“I told you it’s not my birthday!” yelled Rainbow

Beep beep beep beep. The Dalek had hung up.


The room was quite for a short time.

“I can’t believe it. One Dalek beat the Wonderbolts.” Said Celestia. “Not only that, but without those thunder clouds from the factory we have no weapons that can easily brake Dalek armor.

Rainbow couldn’t believe it either. The creep had done something to her idols. She would not stand for it.

“I’m going to the weather factory.” Said Rainbow Dash suddenly.

“But Rainbow Dash it’s too dangerous the Wonderbolts couldn’t even beat this Dalek how can you.” Said Twilight.
Rainbow Dash knew the chances of victory where slim but…

“Princess we need to get that weather factory back up and running. Thunderstorm clouds are the only things that have worked against the Daleks in the past. We need to get the factory up and running. I’m the only one who can go. So let me.”

Princess Celestia thought it over.

“If you are going take this, it’s that last of the magical knifes.” Celestia gave Dash magical knife, it hummed with magical power.

“Thank you princess.” Said Dash.

“Dash be carful.” said Twilight.

“Please twilight since when have I been careful?” Mocked Dash. She flew out the window and took off in the direction of the factory where Caan was waiting patiently to surprise Dash with whatever his “present” is.

PreviousChapters Next