• Published 10th Jun 2012
  • 4,571 Views, 471 Comments

The Dalek Invasion - the ghost



The Daleks have arrived in Ponyville. Can the mane six handle this new threat?

  • ...
11
 471
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
How long

Tick Tock Tick Tock

How long has it been? Am I even alive?


No, I don't want to wake, I'd rather stay here. Its a lot less work to sit and stare. Ate least I don't have to go there. That place were the centipede lies. Would anyone even care? I I stayed here? Just a little while longer? What was the point? If I just stayed here...

"You started this journey long long ago. You've come so far. Do you really want to give up now?" A voice said.

"Yes."

"You are going to let your friends down you know they are depending on you to beat me."

"I know. I just don't have it in me."

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

"What about your fans?"

"I don't have any fans."

"You have one."

Images of Scootaloo filled Rainbow Dash's head. She was still in Equestria wasn't she? Defenseless against the Dalek invasion?

Rainbow Dash felt a stir inside her. Even if just one person cared. Thats all that mattered. She would continue.

***

She opened her eyes to the red pavement. Her body ached. It felt like she had just fallen eighteen stories. She looked around at the strange landscape that was Silent Hill. Rainbow color paint leaked from the houses as thick as blood. When the
Paint hit the red pavement it evaporated and became part of the fog.

Up ahead was the old Silent Hill Coal factory with its chimneys reminding her of the factory. On the top of the factory was and old familiar shape. Caan. Waiting for her.

Dash stood up one leg at at a time and made her way toward the factory to finish her story once and for all.

"I promise, I won't keep you waiting long Scootaloo." said Rainbow Dash trudging her way into the fog, to confront Caan, one last time.

PreviousChapters Next