• Published 10th Jun 2012
  • 4,569 Views, 471 Comments

The Dalek Invasion - the ghost



The Daleks have arrived in Ponyville. Can the mane six handle this new threat?

  • ...
11
 471
 4,569

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 37: Doctor where?

Chapter 38: Doctor Where?

Zek walked down the dreary abandoned fog filled street of Silent Hill, he was good at walking by now. He was so sick of this place. He longed to be back in a place where things actually made sense. A place where all he had to do was defeat the enemies swiftly and violently. Sure it wasn’t the best life, but at least made sense.

“Did someone say make sense.” Said a familiar Dalek voice.

Zek turned his head to the right and saw Dalek Caan, in his Dalek form, following close besides him. Zek continued walking. The two moved in awkward silence.

“So… nice weather we’re having.” Said Caan breaking the Silence.

Zek grunted. He didn’t want to deal with Caan’s “prophet” stuff right now.

“What do you want Caan? Have you come to spout more confusing messages? To tease me with hints and other stuff like that?” Accused Zek.

“…I just came to say hi.” Said Caan.

“Hi, now leave me alone.”

“Well, if you don’t want my company I’m leaving.” Caan began to peel away.

“Wait!” Said Zek. “I have a question.”

“Yes?” Said Caan turning back around.

“Where is the Doctor?”

Caan stopped in his tracks.

Caan was silent for a few seconds.

“Doctor who?” Caan asked innocencenly.

“Do not play dumb. I know you know where he is!”

“Why don’t you try Time Turner? He looks a lot like him.”

“The Doctor is not Time Turner. I tried to give him the fobs watch, but he didn’t transform into the Doctor. So if the Doctor isn’t him then where is?”

“H-how should I know?” Was it just Zek or was Caan hiding something.

“I think you do know.”
Caan stared into Zek’s eyes.

“Time Turner is the The Doctor, but the wrong regeneration. At least for that fobs watch.”

“Oh. I see so that watch must either be from his past self or from his future self. Care to enlighten me where his is now?” Asked Zek.

“No, I can’t tell you.” Caan’s normal carefree attitude was gone. He was all serious. “It would create a paradox. Sorry.” Caan began to roll away slowly.

“Ok then fine.” Said Zek, “Don’t take this opportunity to give me a cryptic message. See if I care.” Caan stopped. Zek knew he wouldn’t pass up a chance to give a cryptic message.

“He was there in the first chapter.” Said Zek.

“Huh?”

“Hidden in plain sight. As the scientist, the killer, the Master, The Farmer, the Innocent, and the Yellow God watched him fall in brilliant lights. He felt a twinge of his former fear inside of his metal shell. A captive in a friendly land.”

Caan went back to his normal carefree self.

“Anyway you're about to have company. Have fun you two. Break a leg.”
Caan finished speaking. He stared directly at Zek a moment and then moved off into the fog.
Zek puzzled over the strange message. What did he mean by the doctor is in chapter one? Just then he heard the sound of an air raid siren. The sky took on a red tinge. Garbage began to pile up on the street. Oh no not again.

A triangle shadow passed over him. He looked up. It was one of the Pyramid Ponies speeding on a collision course directly for him. It’s head was like a razor and looked like it could cut through flesh and bone. Zek jumped into a ditch out of the way right as the Pyramid Pony was about to hit him. He watched as the pony flew just over his head at a high speed and into a tree slicing it in half as if it was an ax cutting through butter. This one’s head was like a cutting tool. And it was circling around for another pass. Zek jumped to his hoofs and began to book it towards the Historical Society. If he could just make it though the door he would be safe. The Pyramid Headed Pegasus flew at him again. This time it took the top bit of his mane off.

Like a beacon of hope in the distance he saw the building, now just a few feet away. He reached out. And grabbed the handle to the door, he got halfway though the door when something caught his hind leg. He turned to see the Pyramid Pony grabing his hind leg.

“YoU WiLl PaY FoR yOuR bEtRaYaL wItH fLeSh AnD bOnE.” The Pyramid Pegasus pulled out a knife. A big big knife…

“No let go of me!” Zek tugged on his leg trying to get away. Suddenly there was a loud swish, Zek felt himself jerk forward as if he was suddenly was let go. He closed the door. Locking the Pyramid Pony outside the Historical Society.
He looked around and saw many different exhibits on display. Oh so this was like a museum. Zek took a few steps forward and fell onto his flank. And he had been doing so well at walking.
He turned to look at his legs…

And saw that one of is rear legs one’s was missing. The Pyramid Headed Pegasus had cut it clean off.
He blinked looking at the bleeding stump that had once had his leg attached. His adrenaline began to wear off.

A few seconds rolled by.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS, IT HURTS, IT HURTS!”

Zek rolled over on the floor in pain grasping his stump as if trying to stop the blood from leaking out. But it was no good. He began to feel light headed.

Just then he saw one of the Pyramid Heads, a different one from before start to approach him. The bigger one. The one that walked on two legs… The one that had given him a ride in the taxi. She pulled out her medical tape and got to work. And Zek passed out.
***

The Pyramid Headed Pegasus walked down the streets of Silent Hill. Fog swirling around her helmet. She carried

The silence was overwhelming.

Until it was broken by a familiar voice.

“Hey Pyramid Dash! How you doing?” Yelled Pyramid Pie running up to the Pyramid Pegasus. She looked like normal Pinkie Pie if you ignored the pyramid helmet that she was wearing like a sailor hat.

The Pyramid Pegasus ignored her.
Pyramid Pie went on a rant. “Do you like that name? I made it up. I was thinking that since we have so many bodies this time that we should name them. I’m calling myself Pyramid Pie. Which do you prefer? Rainbow Pyramid or Pyramid Dash. I’m leaning towards Pyramid Dash myself. Hey are you going to eat that?” She said pointing to Zek’s hind leg.
The Pyramid Pegasus threw the leg to Pyramid Pie who happily took a bite out of it.

Nom, nom, nom.

“Anyway I saw a blue police box a few minutes ago. Who uses one of those nowadays anyway? Hey guess what else? I’m not dead! Isn’t it great?”

The two walked though a hallway lined with doors. (which had seemingly metalized around them.)

“I’m not sure how it happened actually, but I guess Zek must still must be afraid of me for some reason. Unresolved issues? are you going to Zek's "surprise" party latter it's going to be fun. Anyway I-”

Pyramid Dash pinned Pyramid Pie up against the wall by her neck.

She gasped for air. Pyramid Dash raised her helmet up just enough to see her beaten and bruised face. It looked like she had been in a terrible fight.

“Shut. Up.” Said Pyramid Dash. “Don’t you know what you’ve done?”

“N-No, croaked.” Pyramid Pie.

“By being alive you’ve broken the rule stating that we must not survive our encounters after the prey no longer needs us we must eliminate our bodies so that there is room for more.” Said Pyramid Dash

“But- but you don’t understand! this personality is so much fun to use I…” *gawk* Pyramid Dash pressed her hoof deeper into Pyramid Pie’s throat.

“I don’t care how much fun you’re having.” Said Pyramid Dash. “A rule is a rule. Imagine if all the monsters that had ever existed in Silent Hill were still walking around?”

“Please…. don’t… do this…” pleaded Pyramid Pie

“Good night Pyramid Pie.” Said Pyramid Dash pulling out a long knife.

Suddenly there was a strange buzzing sound coming from one of the doors.

Pyramid Dash looked curiously at Pyramid Pie who was gasping for air.

“What is that? Are you doing that?” Asked Pyramid Dash.

“Beats… me….” Wheezed Pyramid Pie.

“Well what ever it is it’s annoying.” Said Pyramid Dash.

Then a voice came from behind the door.

“See, the thing about Silent Hill is that there are too many locked doors. I mean seriously last time I was here I had to try almost every door, but unlike last time, I brought my sonic.”
The door opened and a seemingly human figure with long, dark hair green eyes and wearing a plain brown tweed jacket with elbow patches, a dress shirt, a bow tie, braces, rolled up navy-blue trousers and black boots.

“Helloooo Pyramid Heads, it’s good seeing you again! Oh and I have a few questions for you.” Said The Doctor swaggering in though the door with Amy and Rory in tow…

"Well this has gotten interesting." Said Pyramid Dash. "Hasn't it...
Zek?

PreviousChapters Next