• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 1,782 Views, 45 Comments

The Pinkamena Chronicles. - Perfectly Insane



For the longest time, Equestria was the most peaceful place imaginable. But one day, something changes. Absolute evil is brought to Equestria, and Pinkamena is at the center of it all. She will suffer unimaginable pain, beyond comprehension.

Comments ( 9 )

Wow that's a long chapter, and great writing too.

Are you ever planning on releasing a sequel? Just curious.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10375992
No, this story was mostly just to help me improve, I don’t think I’ll ever make a sequel to it.

10376097

Back in 2017, I wondered when we would have an appearance of Meotrizen. If there's the possibility of no sequel, then could you show us what a Meotrizen looks like or describe what it looks like.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10493241
I had intended to eventually give them an appearance and description. Since I don't intend to continue this series as of right now, I don't mind. This was the main inspiration for the appearance I had intended to give them. I was going to adjust them to be more equine, such as giving them more horse like faces, but that was essentially what I intended them to look like.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10493241
I will also mention that one of the main reasons I don't intend to continue this is because of the what I'm working on now, which is my Men and Monsters series. Meotrizen, and this entire story in general, were kind of the foundation of it. It is similar in a lot of ways, and I admit to either re using some ideas, or adjusting them a tad before reimplementing them in some way.

If you liked this story, I would recommend you read Men and Monsters. It is going to be very long and very very similar to how I more or less intended this story to go down.

Login or register to comment