• Published 17th Nov 2015
  • 3,634 Views, 119 Comments

Slices of My Life - Soren Mercer



With war looming over Equestria and the fate of the world more or less in my hands, can I hold it together and sucessfully manage work, love and war? Hell if I know...

Comments ( 9 )

Yeah, but how long is that going to last?

The one saying that is Sunset Shimmer, right?

7525567 I... don't recall that line... Show me the whole paragraph for that please?

7603047 I think it all means the same thing: "Cheers" or whatever I was using at the time.

7805595 Awesome! I was kind of worried about how people who actually have PTSD would react to that particular chapter. As I used to suffer from Clinical Depression which branched off into anxiety, I could kind of relate to the frame of mind... Kind of.

Great story!
Would love to read the finished alt ending and future squeal

There will be squeal right?
:fluttercry: :pinkiesad2:

7972678 oh, right... those... I've... kinda totally forgotten about both those...

8704013
No problem man I'm glad I could give you some inspiration. I know a lot about Anatomy. musculature, cardiovascular systems and nervous systems I'm an avid Hunter and my primary hobby is reading so I do that a lot I got the idea for the teeth thing from my own personal experience. An extremely bad time at the dentist when I was having a crown installed without having a root canal performed before hand and the anesthetic didn't work. Suffice it to say the the pain was so intense my vision started to Blacken. PM me if you want more ideas I am literally an encyclopedic Treasure Trove of fucked-up knowledge.

Hey can I use your concept of how dragon fire effects gems in different ways?

Login or register to comment