• Published 29th Oct 2015
  • 1,653 Views, 22 Comments

TiM: A Lesson Learned - Twidashforever



TiM: 2.5 Ataxia, the daughter of Spike and Rarity, is a hoofful on the best of days. And today is not one of those days. Faced with a last minute order from the princesses, Rarity's patience with her antics will officially reach its end.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,653
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

There was supposed to be a long, philosophical comment, but I'm lazy, so:
Yeah, this stories is good, and the more the better:twilightsmile:

of image of

No need for first "of".

and while one those nights she’d simply sleep in the spear bed room, that god…

Spare; maybe "while on one of"? "got" instead of "god"?

tongue war her and Flitter

she.

medical ring

but wanting to try and new position for this

"an/a" instead of "and"?

She felt herself used and be used

Can see no sense there:unsuresweetie:

before i read this, to be clear, Ataxia (as well as Twilight and Rainbow's twins) are around 16 years old, and their soon to be newborn from the last book is around 10, right?

6639149 Yes on the older ones. Night's eight about to be nine.

Dayspring is the oldest, followed by Aurora, and then Ataxia. However, their births are really close together.

Well, Radiant is the oldest lol.

This story is my first attempt to close the gap between story 2 and 3. That was 34 year time jump. So, because it's newer, it should be better written lol.

Although it is (mostly) a clop fic.

6639366 so, by book 3, Dayspring and Aurora are neary 40? Damn. (since they're 6 in book 2 and all) Will they also have the extremely long life span that Twi and Dash are said to have? Or is that explained later?

6639675
A regret on my part, yes (The time skip). As far as Aurora and Dayspring's lifespans, it's been hinted at, but not made canon yet.

I'll say this, in the current story I'm writing (Story 13), Aurora's 59 and she looks like she did in her 30s

6640021 Ever thought about a precurser? Would love a couple years before this story about Twilight's and Rainbow's "family adventures"

Login or register to comment