• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,830 Views, 118 Comments

Stuck Like This - Ink Trail



Things change but this time is it better or worse?

  • ...
3
 118
 1,830

Chapter 9

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following, MLP FIM and Equestria Girls belong to Hasbro, Studio DHX and Lauren Faust.)

"You know for someone who can create small portals to another world, you are very bad at lying." said Spike as he crossed his arms. "The Princess found the mirror." Cosmia ignored him as she stroked the glass, the ripples distorting the reflection of her like water.

"She was the second, Celestia." said Cosmia. She then put her hoof in the mirror, on the other side, an emerald hand replaced it. "Oh the memories....I use to visit the mirror after my school days." she removed the limb from the mirror. Her cold eyes remained dead center on the mirror. "When Celestia took it I was desperate to get it back, but then I realized I couldn't simply steal it. She probably had some protection spells around it." she finally broke her glance and stared at the trio. "Then I found a book by a certain unicorn."

Twilight looked puzzled for a moment but soon she had a look of realization. "Starswirl the Bearded." she said almost whispering. Cosmia looked back with the sinister looking smile.

"Very good Princess." chuckled Cosmia as her horn began to glow and soon her other form stood where her pony form was. "It took a while to restore the pages but I succeeded." Twilight was kind of jealous (and amazed) that Cosmia found a lost book before she did. "I learned some interesting spells but I was still obsessed with that portal. I couldn't sleep peacefully without it haunting my mind."

"But how are you able to open a portal to Canterlot High?" asked Spike.

"A portal spell of course, but it takes so much energy trying to break the barriers." replied Cosmia. "The first time I did it two years ago, I was practically in a one month coma."

Barriers? thought Twilight.

"What do you mean by Barriers?" asked Starlight.

"The barriers between our world of course." replied the emerald unicorn. "Lets say that this book is a barrier." she said grabbing an old dusty book. "On this side we have our world and on this the other world, you "Canterlot High"." she pointed to the her left to represent Equestria and her right to represent Canterlot High. "As I open more portals the barriers weaken." Then she opened the book and had the papers represent the portals, she then had a sinister smile. "But I'll let you put the pieces together, what fun is there in telling you if I don't see your reactions."

"I will stop you." said Twilight "If I've defeated Nightmare Moon and Tirek, I'll beat you as well."

"I've heard that said a million times in storybooks, ugh No wonder you are so close with Celestia." said Cosmia with annoyance in her voice, she proceeded to walk out. "If you actually get the gall to stop me, "Princess". She held the book up and the book was set ablaze.

Twilight's jaw dropped as she saw her precious tome caught on fire. Now she was more determined to stop this monster, plus she burnt her favorite math book!

"I'll make sure you regret it." said Cosmia as she left the castle.


Minutes after Cosmia left, Twilight was working on the mirror, it was a lot harder with hands instead of hooves. plus she kept scratching herself on the metal and wires in the machine. "Come on......come on....." she said to herself.

Spike sat next to her handing her tools to fix the mirror. "So you think Starlight's theory will be right?"

Twilight put the finishing touches on the machine and closed the panel. "We're about to find out." she said. With a few flipping of switches and the pressing of buttons the portal came to life as the glass began to glow with a warm, almost welcoming light. "Cross your claws." she said as she stood in front of the portal. She set herself up like a runner and bolted into the mirror, as her body touched the glass, a familiar sensation engulfed her. She then found her way to the other side of the glass, she opened her eyes to see concrete steps leading to a row of doors, above the door was a mosaic of a stallion rearing its body upward, she was at Canterlot High. No matter how many times I see this, I still get goosebumps. She realized that it looked a little....bigger.

"Wait......" she looked down to see a foreleg covered in purple fur....her heart sank to her stomach.

Author's Note:

I am soooooooooooo sorry to keep you waiting!!!!!! I promise to never do that again!!! :raritycry: :raritydespair:
But! I've finally completed it!!! Rejoice!!!!!!!

Comments ( 4 )

it okay, but I wonder WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN? TWILIGHT BECAME A PONY AGAIN! WHAT WRONG WITH THE MIRROR PORTAL?

7348890 More accurately...
What happened to the portal's effect on Twilight?

Login or register to comment