• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,833 Views, 118 Comments

Stuck Like This - Ink Trail



Things change but this time is it better or worse?

  • ...
3
 118
 1,833

Chapter 7

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following, MLP FIM and Equestria Girls belong to Hasbro, Studio DHX and Lauren Faust.)

Twilight felt herself hit the floor, knees first. The tears flowing from her eyes profusely. "I am so sorry my student." said Celestia as she walked to the violet teenager, hugging her with her wing.

"I'm stuck like this?" she said through tears. Twilight felt completely devastated,more then when Discord almost won. "How can I help without magic? I mean I'm the Element of Magic, I've done so many things with my magic." she said.

"And we are thankful for everything you've done. But you are not as powerless as you seem." said Luna.

Hearing this Twilight lit up but only slightly. "Huh?" as she stopped her purple skin shone due to the tears. "I'm not powerless?"

"Yes....I believe that you still retain your magic, but it is unknown how." she said with a mix of wisdom and curiosity.

Twilight stood up with hope in her eyes. I still have a chance to change back!!!

"So that means she can change herself back? Why can't we get Discord to help her?" asked Cadence.

"While you do put up a good point, not even Discord knows of the Other World. And we have kept it like this for as long as we can remember." said Luna. "He may cause more mayhem to that world than he realizes."

"You still haven't answered my question Aunt Luna." said Cadence. "Can she change herself back?"

"That remains uncertain." said Luna.

"We must focus on the task at hand and try to figure out why these objects are appearing in Equestria." said Celestia.

"Careful princess...." said a voice. "Thinking too much can get you into trouble." Soon the throne room doors flew open causing the Princesses to jump in surprise, the guards held aimed their spears at the culprit, but they were blown back by a shield spell.

"Who dares to attack us!?" demanded Celestia. "Show yourself you coward!" A laugh emerged, as if this pony was taunting Celestia. Soon hoofsteps were heard as the echoed in the room. "Luna, Cadence protect Twilight." she ordered. Her sister and her niece obeyed and got in front of the young girl, horns glowing.

"Protecting her won't save her." said the voice. "Not from what's going to happen at least." the source of the voice came from what looked like a unicorn mare, with a green coat, ice blue eyes, and an onyx mane which looked a bit like Twilight's timid friend only frizzier, her cutie mark looked like a small nebula with a black sun in the middle. "It is an honor to meet the famous Princesses of Equestria." the mysterious mare said as she smirked. "I am Cosmia Vox."

The princesses stared at the mare with discontent and anticipation, as if they were expecting either soldiers or an attack. "Do you know her Aunt Celestia?" asked Cadence, her answer was met with an eerie silence.

"Oh she doesn't know me," smirked Cosmia. "she doesn't even know I existed, just like your own subjects."

"I may not know you, but I care for everyone of my subjects." Celestia stated.

"Then where were you during Nightmare Moon's return, or Discord's revival, the Crystal Empire's return.....the spreading of the Everfree Forest? Need I say more?" said Cosmia, as she walked toward the Princesses. "You stay here in this castle than do anything. How do they expect a princess like you to give a flying feather about her subjects if she doesn't leave?"

Celestia stared at the mare, she could feel her blood boil with rage. "I try to defend this kingdom, and I will protect it from you!" she exclaimed. Never had she been more angry than she was right now, who was this pony to judge her? She had a lot of nerve to come here and attack.

"We have more important matters to attend to sister, I apologize ms Vox but we'll play with you some other time."

"More power for me I suppose." this statement caused the princesses eyes to widen.

"You are causing this?!" said Cadence.

"What ever gave it away?" said Cosmia with sarcasm. "I would tell you the details, but I can't right now." she began to walk out but stopped and smirked, her eyes hovering towards Twilight. "I must say I love that new look of your Princess Twilight." Twilight just stared back in horror. "I may try it on myself one of these days." she said as she walked out of the throne room.

The Princesses eased up after she left. "At least we know the cause of these objects..." said Cadence. "But why is she doing this? It can't just be for power."

"It is for power, "said Celestia. "But what she is planning is unknown, we must be ready for anything."

An enemy that Princess Celestia doesn't know? Is that possible? Oh wait....Starlight "How does she know what I am, more importantly-"

"How does she know of the alternate world?" said Luna. "She must have opened some sort of portal to this world....albeit a small one if these objects keep appearing."

"Well try as she can, I'll stop her!" Twilight said.

"I'm afraid you can't Twilight..without your magic, you are defenseless." warned Celestia.

"Oh." Twilight sighed.

"But I want you to find out what she's planning, Your student Starlight will assist you in your task."

"Yes Princess Celsestia." said Twilight as she bowed. While she didn't have magic, at least she could be useful somehow. She left for the train to Ponyville.

"Sister....do you think we can face whatever Cosmia Vox is planning?" asked Luna.

Celestia simply sighed and looked out the window. "Even I do not know."

Author's Note:

My first OC baddie!! I would give her a design buuuuuut.....I suck at drawing. :applecry: How will Twilight and Starlight stop this new menace? And will Celestia heal form those burns? keep reading to find out.